Chapter 35

Do You Love Me??

HI GUYS!!!!!!!! :D I'm still alive!!!! XD Im really really really really really really sorry!! That I haven't updated in **looks at when i last updated** 4 MONTHS!!!!! OMGEEEES! O.O Well heres a update :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun's POV

"WHAT?!?!?! No way!! Donghae would never do that! First Sica unni and him broke up and now WHAT?! he got Hara pregnant?!?! That is so not him though. Are you sure you aren't mistaking oppa?? This is something serious!!!" I said shocked to hear what Kyuhyun told me.

"Seo...I'm positive! Donghae told me himself...I couldn't believe it either. But he was drunk...You know you can't really control yourself" Kyuhyun explained.

"Poor Hae oppa...what about Jessica unni??? What will she think?!" I suddenly though of Jessica and how upset she would be.

"Oh yeah and Donghae said to NOT to let Jessica know" Kyuhyun instructed. 

"Of course!! I would never tell unni that...just imagine if she knew about this.." I said feeling sad. "I just can't believe something like this would happen".

"Now even Siwon, Yoona, Krystal, and Taemin know about this...This is spreading fast hopefully it won't reach Jessica but i doubt it" Kyuhyun said looking at his texts.

"I know this can't be hidden from unni forever.." I said feeling bad for Jessica unni she already had enough of her and Donghae breaking up...

Krystal's POV

"DONGHAE DID WHAT?!?" I screamed.

"I heard that yesterday because of the incident of Jessica breaking up with him he got drunk and him and Hara....yeah...." Taemin explained the whole situation.

"THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! NO THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN!!!!" I said in disbelief.

"Its the truth...sadly...calm down" Taemin said trying to comfort me.

"What is Jessica going think!? What if she she goes crazy!? Or even worse!" I thought.

"Well hey I have to go I'm sorry I have to be home now...take this easy bye saranghae!" Taemin said his goodbyes and gave me a hug.

"Hara...I CAN NOT let you win...Donghae's heart belongs to my unni!!!" 

Author's POV

"Can you believe Donghae will do something like that?!?! I seriously feel I'm going to kill him! First for breaking Sica's heart and now getting Hara pregnant!!! UGH that pabo fish!!!!" Yoona' expressed her anger.

"Yoong you can't blame himit was an accident...No one wanted that to happen especially Donghae" Siwon tried to clam Yoona down.

"He's right Yoona...he couldn't help it" Seohyun said.

"uhhh guys! Why are you always on his side?! He did it wrong TWO times in a row! I even let him off the hook for breaking Sica's heart! Seriously shes probably at home crying right now. Everytime I called her shes either crying or tries to act like shes not crying!" Yoona said.

"Yoona theres no use to being mad  what has been done has been done..." Kyuhyun explained. 

"I know...but i can't help it..." Yoona said sadly.

"What is Hae going to do now??" Seohyun asked.

"Well their plans are to date then get married..." Siwon stated.

"WHAT?! MARRIAGE?" Yoona said in shock.

"Well he has to take resoniblitily and he said they are going to get married soon" Kyuhyun said.

"He needs to take responibility for Jessica unni thats what he needs to do" Yoona said annoyed.

 

A couple of days pasted and everyone has been doing a great job of keeping Jessica from knowing the secret.

-

"Jessica I'm going out I'll be home soon!" Krystal said leaving the house.

"Okay....Jessica said weakly.. "Oh wait you forgot about your phone!!".

"Oh well.." Jessica said and went over to get a drink of vitimin water after she practiced her singing.

"Refreshing!!" She said happily.

Singing was the only thing that could make her feel better after the incident, which was exactly what she did all day..sing.

It's been a week since Donghae and her broke up.

At times she would break down and cry whenever she sees something that reminds her of Donghae especially fishs but now she couldn't have felt better.

"Electric...Electric Shock E e e electric SHOCK!~"

Jessica turned to see what it was and it was Krystal's phone. 

"Text Message from Yoona"

Curious of what Yoona wanted to say to Krystal, Jessica opened the text message and read the message.

"Hey Krystal am I the only one that is blaming Donghae for all this?"

Jessica didn't know what she was doing slid Krystal's keyboard open and began to text Yoona back. 

"No! I would never forgive him either for cheating on my unni...that JERK"

"Jessica smiled that sounds like something Krystal would say right?" She thought to herself and hit the send button.

"Yeah..but thats not the worse! Getting Hara pregnant! What was he thinking!!! UGH thatm just makes me mad.." Yoona texted back.

"What?!?" Jessica was so confused. "Donghae got her pregnant?!" Jessica said in shock. 

"How come he.."Jessica stuttered...tears now welling up in her eyes.

Weakly she got Krystal's phone and texted back.

"They aren't going to get married...are they?!"

In a few seconds Yoona texted back once more.

"Well he HAS to. He said hes going to take responsibilty

Jessica dropped her sisters phone and ran into her room slamming the door.

The tears that welled up in her eyes began to fall.

_______________________________________________________

YAY FINALLY UPDATED!! :D **CELEBRATES**

I'll be updating my other fanfics soon.

Sooooo this fanfic only has like what two more chapters Im thinking.

I was busy with school and umm dancing....yeah dancing XD ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/kpopluve100?feature=guide 

heres my other youtube channel if you are interested? haha ..

But now its summer YAY! So I'll be updating more :)

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! :D