Chapter 10 "It Just Hurts"

Do You Love Me??

Krystal's POV

All the unni's and I decided to go out into the water. ^^

Of course Yoona didn't go too far since she didn't really know how to swim.

I looked over at Taemin and he was also about to come over to the water with Donghae and "Hara"

"Oppa!!" She called and splashed some water on Donghae

Donghae did the same and splashed her back.

Aish!! That Hara! She annoys me so much when she is with Donghae oppa, I have a really bad feeling about her too! Its like if she was going to steal....steal his heart from unni....

"Ahh!!!" I screamed! Then realized that Taemin had splash some water onto my face.

He laughed

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN!" I yelled. "I'm going to so get yo back for this!"

"Haha, catch me if you can! I'm probably to fast for you" He said poking his toungue out.

"Ohh, just wait and see I'm pretty fast!" I said.

He started running and i chased after him.

I was really hard to run in water too, I guess he got tired and slowed down.

I went over and poured a whole bucket full of water on him

"Ahhh!" he cried "that was cold!!" he said. "Krystal I'll get you for this!"

"I"ll be right back...I need to go get a drink" Taemin said

 

"Ah...hh.hh..."  I heard someone scream.

I looked back towars the water and saw Hara Unni?!?!?!? It looked like she was drowning.

"Hara!!!" I screamed.

I wanted to go save her but the water was too deep and I wasn't the best at swimming.

"Taemin!!! OPPAA!!!!! SOMEONE! I Cried.

No one answered and I got scared.

"SICA!!!!"

"OH MY!! Hara What the-?!?"

Aish!! Who's best at swimming?? Ahhh think Krystal!!

Donghae oppa!!!

"DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Donghae's POV

I heard someone scream my name and looked over.

It was Krystal i wonder want she needed me for.

But then I saw Hara!!! Om- SHE'S!

I ran as fast as I could into the water and quickly swam towards her.

I carried her while I swam back to shore.

Her eyes were closed, and she looked like she passed out.

I checked and she was still breathing...

I had learned in class that after someone has been drawning you should give them CPR.

I didn't want to perform CPR on Hara...but I had to.

(Performs CPR)

"She's awake!!" Kyuhyun screamed.

"Are you okay Hara?" I asked.

"Opp-a...." She said in tears and now she was hugging me.

"It's okay...You'll be fine" I said holding her.

"Oppa...I..I..I was so scared that I would never...see you again" She cried iin my arms.

I let her cry on me. She must've been scared.

Jessica's POV

I couldn't stand seeing Donghae give CPR....

I know that he was only trying to save Hara...bu-t...it was just that i felt like my heart..it was tearing into pieces.

For some reasons I couldn't get over him..It made me so sad to see him so close to another girl. It..It just hurts.

Seohyun's POV

After seeing that Hara was okay, I was glad

But I could see Jessica about to fall in tears.

She must've not liked Donghae giving CPR...you can't blame her.

I mean i would already be crying if Kyuhyun oppa was to kiss another girl right infront of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did everyone like it??? :D
 

Please continue to read this :) And all Comments and Subscribes are welcome!!!! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: I have another fanfic idea that i want to write about too :D But I dont think I'll post it til at least I'm done with this Fanfic.