Chapter 15: Matchmakers TaeStal Part 1

Do You Love Me??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G1ssQHI2C8&feature=related <--- You guys have to watch this SeoKyu moment!! Kyuhuyun said that SeoKyu is S.m's best offical unniffical couple!! :D

__________________________________________________________

No One's POV

"Hyung!!" Have you heard about the new student??" Kyuhyun asked Donghae.

"We have a new student again??" Seohyun asked suprised.

"Yeah, havn''t you guys hear that he came from the U.S.A and he's really handsome too!" Yoona giggled.

"Yah! Yoona! Aren't I handsome too?" Siwon asked jealous.

"Well of course oppa!! Your more handsome than anyone in this planet!" Yoona said.

"Good!" Siwon smirked.

"What's his name?" Donghae asked.

" Um...I think its G-Dragon??" Yoona said unsure.

"Ohh..may I introduce myslef to everyone..I'm G-Dragon! Please treat me well as your dongsaeng" G-Dragon said standing next to Jessica.

"Kwon Ji-Yong Kwon?!?!?" Donghae then said.

"Donghae?!?!? Is that really you?? You've changed so much over the years! I could barly reconize you!" G-Dragon said.

"You don't look too bad yourself" Donghae smirked.

"You guys know each other??" Jessica asked suprised.

"Yeah of course! We were childhood friends" G-Dragon said.

"Yeah..until you had to more to the U.S, and whats up with the name??" Donghae asked.

"Oh thats what everyone in the U.S called me and I got use to that name" G-Dragon laughed.

"Shouldn't I introduce you to my friends?", "This is Cho Kyuhyun mostly known as the smartest one in the school. Over there is Seohyun, also known as the smartest in the school and shes mostly a book worm" Donghad said while laughing.

"oppa!!!" Seohyun pouted

"I was just kidding Seo!" Donghae said and smiled.

"Woah...are you two dating??" G-Dragn said pointing to Kyuhyun and Seohyun who were standing next to each other.

"Us?!?" Kyuhyun and Seohyun both said at the same time and pointed to each other. "No No No!"

"Well not yet but will!" Yoona whishpered.

"Unni!" Seohyun said and then turns red.

"That is Yoona and that is Siwon..They are both dating as you could tell" Donghae said while looking at the couple holding hands.

"Who is this??" G-Dragon asked pointing to Jessica.

"This is Jessica well known as the Ice Princess" Donghae smirked.

"Ohh...nice to meet you Lee Jessica!!" G-Dragon greeted.

"What?!?" Jessica shouted looking at G-Dragon like he was crazy.

"Haha, shes so cute" G-Dragon thought.

"Yah! Kwon Ji-Yong!"'" Ji-Yeon!oowoh!kkKkK kkfj Kwon  

Everyone was laughing except for Jessica and DOnghae who were blushing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

Aish..I'm blushing again!!

The bell ranged and it was time to go home...

I was walking home with Krystal until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to look who it was...

"Aish you fish!!" I said annoyed.

"Oh hey oppa!" Krystal said cheerful.

"Hey Krystal!" Donghae replied.

"Um...Unni catch up with you later!!" Krystal said running alway like a 7 year old girl.

"What?! Krystal!! Where are you going??" I shouted so she could hear me.

Krystal pointed to Taemin "I'll be back later!! But Have fun with DOnghae oppa!" Krystal shouted smiling.

"Aish that girl!" I said looking at Krystal and Taemin.

"So...where should we go??" Donghae asked looking at me.

"I don't have time to go anyway with you I still need to study for the English quiz!" I said looking away.

"Haha! The English test would be easy for you! Let's just go somewhere please!!!" Donghae begged with his puppy eyes.

Ahh he was so cute!! "Yeah sure...." I said still looking at his cuteness. Jessica!! Snap out of it!!.

Krystal's POV

"Awww they are so cute together!!" I said looking at the HaeSica couple.

"Yah! Krystal Jung, Don't just look at them..I'm bored!!" Taemin pouted.

"Your such a baby!" I said poking my tougue at Taemin.

"Shouldn't they go out already?!?" Taemin said looking at them  now.

"Yah!! I have a great idea!! Let's play matchmaker!!!" I yelled happily jumping up and down like a little girl.

"That would be fun..."Taemin said thinking about it and then nodding.

"Lets follow them!"

Donghae's POV

I took Jessica to one of my favorite places the ice rink.

There weren't as many people there so it was good.

"The ink rink?!?" I heard Jessica mumble to herself.

"What? The ice rink is so fun!" I said grabbing the ice-skates from the counter.

"I don't like the ice rink...its um...so cold!!" Jessica complained.

"Then I'll just hug you!" I said holding my arms out.

I could see Jessica blush.

We both put on our skates and I pulled her to the rink.

"Come one skate, don't just stand here!" I said skating in circles.

"Okay...AHH!!!!" Jessica screamed and fell.

"So this is the reason why you don't like the ice rink! Its because you can't skate!" I said helping Jessica up.

"Yah! Lee Donghae! DOn't think your that good at Ice Skating because your not!!" I said poking my toungue at him.

"Oh yeah? Watch this" I said while dancing on the ice.

Taemin's POV

Meanwhile behind the bushes....

Hyung is such a show-off!! I thought looking at him dancing.

"Ah...Donghae oppa is so cool!!!" I heard Krystal said looking at Hyung.

"Yah! I could dance better than him!" I said pointing at Donghae. "Stopping starring at my hyung and think of a plan!"

"Yah Lee Taemin your just jealous aren't you!!" Krystal said with a smirk.

"What no!" I protested.

"Your hyung needs to make it more romantic for Unni!! She loves the most cheesy things!" Krystal added.

"Shouldn't he at least give her a rose..I mean i would give my girlfriend one" I said.

"They aren't dating yet! OMO Taemin!! Yor brillient! He should give her a rose!! Ahhh how romantic" Krystal said daydreaming.

"Yeah! YOur right about that I m brillient!" I said cheeky.

"Theres a rose bush!! Go picks some!" Krystal shouted pointing to the bush.

"But there are so many thorns!!" I pouted.

"Aish Lee Taemin be a man!" Krystal told me.

"Ugh fine!" and i went over to pick some roses. "Now what?!" I asked.

"Give it to Oppa in discuise!

"How do I do it in disguise? Then suddenly I saw the street market, and I started to run as fast as i could.

"Yah! Where are you going?!?" I heard Krystal shout.

~By the street market....

"Umm..excuse me Ajumma can I see that shirt and that pair of pants?" I pointed to the outfit

"Yeah of course the price of both is 60,000 won (about $55.00 in USD)

"What?! Ajumma this is a street market can you give it to mean for...umm 40,000 won (about $37.00 USD)

"Young man! 60,000 won is already a very good price!"

"Fine but do you have anything that is less than 40,000 won??" I asked impatiently.

"All I have is this for 35,000 won." The ajumma said pointing to the short skirt on the rack.

"Um...I'll take it!!" I said paying her.

I rushed to the bathroom to change.

"Aish! I can't believe I'm actually doing this! Donghae really need to pay me back for this!"

I quickly changed and rush back out to where Krystal was.

"OMG!!" Krystal laughed and pointed to my outfit."What are you wearing?!"

"Yahh! This was all i could buy its better than nothing!" I said.

"Now hurry its the perfect time!!" Krystal yelled

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone liked this!! :D

LOL Taemin as a girl XD

Please comment and sub!! Thanks!!