Chapter 2

Dear Diary

"Ami! You'll call me if anything goes wrong? ANYTHING?" Ami rolled her eyes as she hung her various sun dresses in her new closet.

 

"Yes mom. I'll be fine though!" she returned to her suitcase and dumped the remaining contents onto the bed. 

 

"You're living alone!"

 

"Mom. I'm eighteen, many eighteen year olds on this planet are already mothers. SM has given me a wonderful SAFE apartment in a SAFE area of Seoul only ONE block from their headquarters." she sat on the edge of her new bed and yawned. "The time difference is killer though. I really want to sleep."

 

"Don't get caught up with the wrong people, Ami." 

 

"I promise. I'll be good." she chuckled. "Alright mom I'll call you later. Love you." Ami pressed the end call button and flopped back onto the bed. "How do you like this? Those few concerts, being in the back, having to use a microscope to see them...and now I'm working in the same building. No Ami. You are no longer teenage infatuated fangirl. You are a professional woman now." she turned to her side and hugged her pillow. "But...I wouldn't mind seeing Changmin up close...or Kyuhyun...or talking with Amber, learning to dance just one move from Taemin. Hey. I made it this far, be thankful! I really should sleep...they want me tomorrow." she looked out the window at the bright blue sky. "2 pm." she pulled the pillow over her face. "Why?"