Chapter 20

Dear Diary

The door wasn't locked when Ami tested the knob. She stepped out into the hallway and looked around. Things were quiet. She silently made her way down the hall and into the living room. She recoiled back a step when she found someone sitting on the couch.

 

"Ami. Come over here." the voice was soft. Ami walked around the couch to see the boy.

 

"T-Taemin." she smiled.

 

"Sit down." he grinned and patted the space beside him.

 

"Where is everyone?" she asked, sitting down next to the boy.

 

"Jonghyun and Key went shopping with Onew and Minho went to the gym." he  smiled and put an arm around her shoulders.

 

"I see..."

 

"You smell really sweet Ami." Taemin's eyes began to glow and he flicked his eyes over her. "Can't I just have a little taste?" he pushed her down against the couch and crawled on top of her.

 

"Taemin." she tried to warn him off.

 

"Shhh baby. It won't hurt, I'm the gentle one." he smirked and leaned down nuzzling the crook of her neck. "I'll count it off so you're not surprised." he looked into her eyes. "One..." he went back to her neck, letting his tongue dart out and run against her skin. She let out a muted squeak when she felt his hot tongue against her. "Two..." his breath was steamy against her, making her shiver. "Three..." he whispered and dragged his fangs against her skin before gently pressing them into her flesh. Ami's eyes rolled back and her back arched. She could feel a thin trickle of her own blood escape and run down her neck. "Oops." Taemin giggled and it up. "Damn baby, you taste so good." he sat up, the crimson from his lips. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" He got off her and sat back on the couch. Ami raised her fingers to her neck and didn't feel anything. "I cleaned it up nice." Taemin smiled brightly and pulled Ami up. "You hungry baby?" 

 

"Ah...a little." She suddenly felt a hint of trust in the maknae. 

 

"Ramyun okay? I don't really cook much." He laughed and stood up, heading for the kitchen. Ami followed him, keeping her hand on her neck, amazed that nothing was there.

 

"Y-Yeah, it's fine." She sat at the counter and watched the boy pull a packet from the cabinet. "What's it like..."

 

"To be a demon?" he looked up.

 

"To be an idol.." Ami bit her lip.

 

"Oh." Taemin chuckled. "It's fun. Don't have to hunt for food." he winked.

 

"You kill your fans?!"

 

"I'm kidding. We don't kill our fans. We kill EXO's fans." he smiled sweetly. "That was a joke too." He put the pot of water up to boil.

 

"Why was my door open?" 

 

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me. You have to go back in and I have to lock the door before everyone gets back."

 

"You unlocked it?"

 

"Yep! I know where hyung hides the key." he put a finger over his lips and winked.

 

"Th-thank you." Ami dropped her head.

 

"I'm not gonna let him keep you locked up in that room." Taemin smiled as he poured the noodles into the boiling water. "That's no way to treat a guest." he took two bowls from a high shelf and divided the noodles into them. "Here! Eat well." he slid the bowl in front of Ami and placed some chopsticks next to it. 

 

"Thanks." she ate quietly.