Chapter 18

Dear Diary

"Honey I'm home." Jinki laughed as he entered his room. "Oh." he noticed the girl sleeping soundly on his bed, curled up hugging a pillow against her. "So precious." he whispered as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Here." He lifted her body gently and pulled the blankets over her body. As he stared down at her innocent face he felt his pants tighten and his eyes burn. "No...not now Jinki." he turned away and put his hands up to his eyes. "Don't..." he spoke firmly to himself. He suddenly lifted his head and glared at the door. He gave a quick glance back at Ami before getting up and moving to the other side of the room. He opened the door just a crack and looked out. "What?" Jinki snarled.

 

"Can we talk?" Jinki rolled his eyes and exited the room, carefully closing the door behind him.

 

"What is it Minho?" Jinki crossed his arms over his chest.

 


"I want you to kill me." he said gravely.

 

"What?" The leader's ears perked up and he glared into Minho's eyes. 

 

"You heard me right. Kill me...tonight."

 

"Now why would I do that?"

 

"So you won't have to deal with me anymore."

 

"I could just send you back to hell." Jinki's lips curled into a devilish smirk. 

 

"Fine! Send me back there! Tie me up and leave me in a dungeon for eternity, I don't care!"

 

"Wait...do you have a price or something?" Jinki raised an eyebrow. "I'm not letting that girl go."

 

"No, no no. I wouldn't impose that on you, my lord." Minho chuckled. "I do have a small favor though."

 

"Oh so now you're a up?" Jinki sighed and turned back to re-enter his room.

 

"Wait! Please!"

 

"If you hate me, don't address me as your lord." 

 

"Fine! I just request that I see her one last time." he lowered himself onto his knees and bowed his head. "That's my wish." Jinki began laughing hysterically and squatted down to Minho's level.

 

"Oh boy, Minho." Jinki slipped a finger under Minho's chin and raised his face. "Don't think I don't know what you'd do. Besides, if I get rid of you, she won't cooperate with me.

 

"What..."

 

"Hello?! You in there?" Jinki knocked Minho's head. "Did you forget I was once an angel too? I know what trick you're trying to pull. Kiss her and let her memories of her past life return?" Jinki clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Oh and not just kiss her." Jinki chuckled and reached into Minho's pocket. "You came prepared." he pulled out a small vial and waved it in front of Minho's face. "Essence oil." Jinki tossed it up and caught it swiftly as he stood. "I'll just hold onto it for safe keeping then." he slipped the glass into his pocket and put his hand on the doorknob. "Don't try anything, Minho. I know everything." he began to laugh as he went back into his room, leaving Minho kneeling on the floor in the dark, his head lowered as he stared at the floor.