Chapter 17

Dear Diary

"Let me out!" Ami was on her knees banging her fists against the bedroom door. "Someone, please!" 

 

"You're really annoying." a voice spoke from behind her. She whipped her head around and pushed herself up against the door. "Jinki's not home." the boy smirked.

 

"M-M-Minho..." she whispered.

 

"He's going to be killed. I wouldn't waste your thoughts on him." the boy stepped forward.

 

"Get away from me." she looked away.

 

"Do you know how pretty you are?" Ami hugged her knees against her body and began to cry. "Does Jonghyun Oppa scare you?" he smirked and knelt down before her. 

 

"You don't scare me." she whispered. 

 

"Ah! Tsk tsk." he clicked his tongue. "You're goddamn frightened out of your wits. Don't ever lie to me. If you do I'll be tempted to punish you, and with your fear filling me up like a balloon, I don't know how long I can hold out." he grinned and trailed his fingertips tenderly along the girl's cheek. 

 

"I want to see Minho..." 

 

"Jinki wouldn't be too happy about that. You don't want a pissed off Jinki, trust me...that is...if you want to be able to keep your ability to walk...and breathe." Jonghyun chuckled and then let out a sigh. 

 

"And if I tell him you came in here..."

 

"The second you do, I'll snap Minho's pretty little angel neck. You wouldn't want your one slim chance of freedom to be taken so quickly. Now you listen here, sweetie. I'm interested in you and once Jinki's had his fill you'll be mine ya hear?" he leaned closer. "I'll play you so well you'll beg to pleasure me." he twirled a lock of Ami's hair around his fingers. "Now get on the bed and wait for your master like a good girl." Jonghyun rose to his feet and pointed towards the bed. Ami was hesitant at first but then quickly made her way over, sitting on the edge of the cushioned mattress. "Good." he put a hand on the door knob and twisted it slowly. "See you later." he waved and left.

 

"What was that about." Minho was waiting outside.

 

"Oh so you like to eavesdrop now, huh?" Jonghyun crossed his arms.

 

"You can kill me but not until I know she's safe!" 

 

"Quiet yourself." Jonghyun laughed. "Jinki won't kill you...yet."

 

"I won't allow him to lay a finger on her! I won't let that bastard touch Krystal!" Minho screamed out pulling at his hair. Jonghyun glared at him and stood straight. 

 

"That is long gone. The girl in there is no more than the essence of your little winged friend."

 

"Don't you talk about Krystal that way." Minho took a step towards his elder.

 

"I wouldn't approach me, Minho."

 

"Oh yeah?" Minho's eyes glowed and he his fist at Jonghyun's gut. "Agh!" Minho stumbled as the boy dissipated into thin air. 

 

"Let's not fight now..." Jonghyun said from behind Minho.

 

"You don't know how the angel cycle works do you?" Minho smirked and turned around.

 

"Educate me wad." Jonghyun spat. 

 

"When an angel is killed its essence is kept. If the king grants it, an angel can be called meaning their essence is attached to the soul of a human."

 

"Yeah I knew that."

 

"But what it seems you don't know is that if stimulated correctly, a human with the essence of an angel can grow memories of the angel and slowly the angel will be reborn in the human's body." 

 

"Well that just gives Jinki one hell of a reason to keep you two away from each other."

 

"Ami!" Minho ran to the door and pounded his fist against the wood while trying to twist the knob frantically.

 

"I didn't want to hurt you." Jonghyun jabbed his tight fist into Minho's side, sending Minho onto his knees groaning in pain. "Go to your room and stay there." Jonghyun said sternly before walking away.