Chapter 7

Dear Diary

Maybe they're crazy. I mean they probably don't get out much because of their popularity. Ami sat in a stall and thought to herself. 

 

"Maybe I should leave...I think Minho's insane." she dropped her head. "But then again, if there was something wrong with him, Kijoo and the other members wouldn't let him go haywire on me. I think Jonghyun was checking up when he came out." she lifted her head and smiled. "It will be okay. I've worked hard for this. I can't let...him...turn me away from this." she walked quietly from the stall and over to the sinks. "I can do this." she nodded before leaving the bathroom and hurrying down the hall back to the conference room.

 


"Ami-sshi!" Taemin smiled. "We want you to come to dinner with us after." he smiled sweetly.

 

"What?!" Minho stood, pounding a fist on the table.

 

"Calm down, Minho. If you like her this much just tell her." Jonghyun chuckled, pulling the rapper back into his seat. Does he like me? Is that why he acted so weird?

 

"Please come?" Onew leaned into the table and grinned brightly. 

 

"Alright." Ami laughed, feeling a pinch in her chest as Minho glared coldly at her. 

 

"You don't have to come hyung." Taemin pouted his lips.

 

"I'm going." Minho said gravely. 

 

"Hyung's got a crush." Taemin teased.

 

"Alright guys I have to run, make accommodations for tonight among yourselves." Kijoo poked his head in the doorway quickly before disappearing once again.

 

"Don't you think you should rest? Aren't you still jet lagged?" Minho asked.

 

"I want to go." Ami replied and instantaneously felt the weight in her chest lift.

 

"She wants to go." Jonghyun nudged Minho with his elbow.

 

"I can't do anything else now." Minho sat back and put his hands behind his head. "Let fate be..." he whispered to himself, giving a devilish glare at Ami.