Chapter 6

Dear Diary

"Would you start off by telling us about yourself?" the manager smiled.

 

"Yes! I'm from New York and I always dreamed of studying in Korea, so I'm here!" 

 

"Miss Elson, you are being assigned to this group, to take care of their dorm and small everyday things." 

 

"What?! I'm not good enough?" Kibum sneered.

 

"I would like for you to allow them to take you to their dorm tonight and show you around."

 

"Yes, sir!" Ami bowed. 

 

"One moment." Kijoo pulled his phone from his pocket which was ringing loudly. "I have to take this." he rushed out of the room again.

 

"I don't understand why we need an assistant." Kibum pouted. 

 

"Be quiet will ya?" Jonghyun elbowed his fellow member.  

 

"Excuse me, can someone direct me to the restroom?" Ami's head pounded for a quick second as she suddenly felt the urge to use the restroom. 

 

"I'll take you." Minho stood, not looking at anyone. Ami smiled and stood as well and made her way to the door, exiting after the boy. "You should leave." he said quietly. 

 

"Excuse me?" Ami looked up at the boy who held his head low. 

 

"Get out of Korea, go home." he stopped and looked down into Ami's eyes. "You're safety is at risk here. Leave."

 

"You're scaring me Minho-sshi." Ami tilted her head to the side in confusion. 

 

"That's my purpose. I'm giving you this one warning. You don't know how badly I can be punished if they found out I was warning you." 

 

"What are you talking about...I see the restroom. Thank you." Ami began to continue down the hall when a hand grabbed her wrist.

 

"Don't be a child. Get out of here." Minho glared intensely into Ami's eyes. 

 

"There's no logical reason." Ami tried to pull away.

 

"There's a reason and it's no where near logical to you, but it's legitimate. You must leave." 

 

"Give me a specific reason!" 

 

"If you knew it all, you wouldn't be allowed to leave." Minho leaned in and whispered harshly into Ami's ear. 

 

"Minho." Jonghyun's voice rang from behind the boy.  "You're taking quite a while to her to the bathroom." he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

 

"She just had some questions." Minho glared at his elder and strode back into the meeting room.

 

"I'll be back in a moment." Ami backed up a few steps before turning around and walked briskly towards the restroom.