2

Arranged Marriage with Kai

 

They exchanged vows. They exchanged ring. They almost kissed…

But Kai ended up kissing right beside her lips. People clapped their hands thinking Kai kissed her in the lips because it looked like it, when the truth is..

Her lips wasn’t even touched.

 

 

 

Kai looked at her in the eyes, with questions filling his head. She looked away, feeling a bit disappointed.

My crush back in high school…

He didn’t even recognize me..

 

 

 

“My son finally get married!! Treat your wife nicely, okay?  Isn’t she pretty?” Kai’s father came over and pat his son’s shoulder. Kai’s mother came over too and give her son a hug.

“Just in case you don’t know, her name is Ji Hye. Ji Hye-ah, please take care of Kai?” Kai’s mother turned around to hug Ji Hye.

“Arasso Mrs. Kim.. I’ll try my best.” Ji Hye hugged back.

“You can call me Mother too, just don’t call me Mrs. Kim.” Kai’s mother responded.

“Yeah, and Kai may call us Father and Mother too.” Ji Hye’s parents suddenly came over. Ji Hye hugged her mother, tears almost falling in her eyes.

 

 

 

She’s married now, and she’s sure that her husband didn’t have any feeling towards her.

She couldn’t expect much, though.. considering she’s not even popular in school, while Kai- on the other hand- was the school’s pride.

She was only the girl who sings whenever the school has something to perform.

While Kai, he was the dancer, he was every girls’ dream.

The news of her getting married to Kai shocked her, but then she thought they could’ve worked it out since-maybe- Kai recognizes her. But from the look from his eyes, he didn’t.

How can this marriage withstand everything?