11

Arranged Marriage with Kai

 

“Kai, wait!” Ji Hye attempted to ran after Kai but Hyun Woo held her hand back again.

“Why are you this panic?” Hyun Woo asked. He couldn’t help but felt hurt.

“He get the wrong idea!” Ji Hye answered. Her eyes widened.

 

Hyun Woo slowly released his hand on her hand. Ji Hye muttered ‘sorry’ and quickly went inside. Hyun Woo stared at his hand for a while, and he snapped out of his thoughts and walked away. He closed the gate, and drove away.

 

 

 

 

Kai! Wait! I can explain everything!” Ji Hye ran to catch up with Kai. Kai was sitting on the couch, fiddling with his phone.

“I’m going out again tonight. I won’t be back until tomorrow.” Kai took his coat and was about to leave when Ji Hye grab his hand.

She was still panting, her hair fell gracefully on her sides.

“Hyun Woo is my childhood friend and we just met tonight..” Ji Hye said. Her voice was trembling.

“You don’t need to explain everything. Not like I need it anyway. Remember when I said that you can go out with anyone you like? That includes this Hyun Woo guy. Be happy.” With that, Kai pulled his hand from her grasp, and slowly walked away, leaving her behind.

 

 

Ji Hye bit her lips, and her tears fell.

 

 

 

“I don’t get why you seemed like you’re mad at me..” Ji Hye cried herself to sleep that night. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hi readers!! thanks for subscribing and thanks for the comments!! [ I love comments] hehe~

      And if I happen to not update daily, it basically means that I have no time TT because college life has been very busy and I've been given assignments which I have to finish as soon as possible :'( 

But I'll try my best to update!! Should I reply your comments one by one on the comment box? ;')

 

 

- @deichiie [ Twitter ]^^