9

Arranged Marriage with Kai

 

Hyun Woo?!

LEE HYUN WOO??!!!!

 

“Mi..Mi..Mi Young-ah!! How have you been?!!!!” Hyun Woo looked surprised at first that he stuttered Mi Young’s name. Mi Young looked the same- surprised. Ji Hye couldn’t process what had been happening in front of her eyes. Lee Hyun Woo?!

 

 

Her childhood friend?

Who confessed at her at the age of 7?

Who once claimed that she’s the prettiest girl on earth?

Who promised to take care of her forever?

Lee Hyun Woo..

 

 

The boy who went to her house on a beautiful Sunday morning, and talked to her parents- asking for permission to take her out?

 

 

 

“Hyun Woo!! You didn’t change at all!!!!!!! I’ve been good! How about you?!” Mi Young asked, totally happy having to met an old friend.

Hyun Woo laughed heartily. “I’ve been good. I just went back here 2 weeks ago.”

“I see.. Oh, by the way!! Ji Hye, don’t you remember Hyun Woo?!?!?!?!?!?!” Mi Young went back to spazzing. Hyun Woo’s eyes looked as if they were gonna pop out, while Ji Hye looked surprised as well.

 

It’s true, he’s Lee Hyun Woo, she thought.

 

“Ji Hye.. PARK JI HYE?!?!?!?!!!!!!” This time it was Hyun Woo who lost his control. Ji Hye nodded awkwardly- still not sure if it’s the Hyun Woo she once knew.

“I CONFESSED MY FEELINGS TO YOU, DO YOU REMEMBER THAT?!!! AND HOW’S YOUR PARENTS DOING???!!!!!” Hyun Woo jumped merrily. The calm, and cool guy was totally gone- she was face to face with the super childish guy.

Ji Hye felt that warm feeling. The cute Lee Hyun Woo, was right in front of her face, after years of separation because he had to continue his study abroad.

“DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME?!?!?!?!?!!!!” Hyun Woo asked again, this time shaking her hand. Ji Hye nodded, excited. “Long time no see, Hyun Woo! This world is so small!” She said.

“Yeah!!!!!!!! I just got back!!! I miss you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hyun Woo hugged two of them in the same time. The two girls hugged him back with the same affection.

“And for your information, my parents are doing well, thanks for asking. I almost died because of embarrassment when you asked for my parents’ permission to take me out.” Ji Hye continued when Hyun Woo broke the hug.

“Good to hear that. Oh gosh it had passed for like how many years?! I couldn’t remember! And look at you two! Dressing up ily, where’s the innocent girls I knew?!!!!” Hyun Woo, being the hyper guy, can’t stop jumping or shouting.

“We’ve both grown up, okay? And look at you! You look so good now!” Mi Young sounded like an ahjumma.

“Of course I look good! But seriously, Ji Hye’s dress is too revealing. You girls gotta go home safely, and I’ll drive the two of you home. Alright?” Said Hyun Woo.

“But we are not going-“

“Let’s go home!!!!” Ji Hye said happily. She had been wanting to nag at her best friend for leaving her alone.

“But my car-“

“You didn’t bring your car, remember?!” Ji Hye flicked Mi Young’s forehead.

“Oh I forgot! Okay I’ll just stick with you two.” Mi Young said half-heartedly.

“Hey, I still have to complain at you for leaving me alone.” Ji Hye said, while linking arms with Mi Young. Hyun Woo walked protectively beside her.

“Oh sorry! I lost control hehehe~ did something bad happened?!” Mi Young panicked.

“Nothing bad happened! Thank God Hyun Woo suddenly appeared or else I don’t know what might happen.” Ji Hye answered.

“I’ve always been her hero!” Hyun Woo said proudly.

“Yeah yeah yeah~ whatever you say~” Ji Hye smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Because it’s true; Hyun Woo has always been her hero.