First Date

So Pretty Ma Boy

One day, after a long day at school the both of them went back to their dorm room. They changed and decided to lay in bed for awhile. The two of them were holding hands. The two of them happy to be together despite the fact that he's an idol and she's just a common person. 

He sat up and said "I wanna show you something" he took his laptop out and opened it. He went to through the video file and opened a video that was titled "Taemin Dancing Tango" 

"What is this?" she ask, curious. He turned up the volume and watched as she saw him, dancing  Tango charismatically.

"Uwahh! So cool!" she said, eyes wide open as she watched him danced like a professional. "Oppa....h-how did I miss this?!"

"You didn't watch it? I thought you knew?" he ask as she shook her head "Ani..I just watch you on concerts, and variety shows." she answered. "Uwahhh! oppa really is so cool!" 

He smiled and said "Want to learn how to dance Jung Roo?"  She looked at him wide eyed "Eh? Can I?" He nodded "B-but oppa....I don't know how to dance" he smiled and said "Don't worry! I'll teach you" 

He stand up from the bed and pulled her hand and their bodies were close. "Kaja.....let's go" he said "W-where?" she ask. He just gave her a smile and said "You'll see" 

The two of them went out, in disguise and went to a dance studio. It was a class just to learn the tango "Oppa...w-why are we here?" 

"I want to teach you how to dance. Are you ready?" She nodded and smiled as he reached for her hand holding onto her tightly and teach her every step until she memorize it. He was happy that she's a very fast learner and managed to catch up. 

The movements of their feet, their eyes met as they danced tango elegantly. After the long practice, he brought her back and stopped at a small park. 

She smiled at him

"Thank you....for teaching me how to dance" she said with a huge smile. He smiled and replied "Your most welcome. Take this as our first date together" 

Jung Roo came closer to him and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Gumawo Taemin oppa. I had a great time today, on our first date"

They walked back to the dorm hand in hand. But unknown to them somebody was eyeing them and took several pictures of them "Lee Taemin, I will expose you and you will never find happiness from now on!" the person smirked evilly and left the hiding place.