Saying Sorry Under A Candlelight

So Pretty Ma Boy

That night he came to her apartment waiting patiently for her at the lobby as she came down elegantly wearing a nice black strapped dress that goes down to her knees. 

"You're here? Wow you look...amazing!" he said and she blushed. "Then shall we go?" she looked at him weirdly "Where are we going?" 

"Someplace you will love" he said as he held out her hand and she held it for her. "Trust me" he said with a smile and she faked a smile, eventhough she's still mad at him for what happened at the cafe. 

He brought her out to the entrance and the valet opened the door for her "Go in" Taemin said as she went in and he sat beside her. He put on seatbelts for her and the driver brought them to a restaurant which took only 15 minutes. 

He opened the door for her as soon as they arrived and she stepped out of the car, all eyes were on her. "Kaja" he said holding his arm out for her and she walked into the restaurant with him. 

The waitress brought them up a flight of stairs and onto an indoor rooftop place, where a table set for two just for the both of them. 

and a grand piano sitting elegant behind them. 

They took a seat, and a waitress set two plates of steak on their table

and white wine was served just for two

"Shall we eat now?" he said politely and she nodded as she picked up her utensils and started to take a bite. She was so immersed in her own world as she taste such good food. 

"Mmmm....this is so good" she compliment and he said "Isn't it? It's truly delicious" There were no words spoken after that as they finished their dinner and the waitress took away the plates and replaced it with their desserts

"Uwahh...w-what is this?" she said as she took a bite and her face beamed as she tasted the sweetness of the dessert. He smiled as she watched her eat happily the sweet dessert and thought "Yes, now is the good time" 

He went to the piano and began to play

Her favorite song River Flows in You by Yiruma. 

She cried throught the time he playing the song. It was a truly magical moment for her. He went towards her, kneeled down in front of her and said "Go Jung Roo...tonight I would to say how much you mean so much to me. In my heart, you're the only one I think about, every second of everyday of my life."

She was crying, touched "Taemin-ssi..." he looked at her grabbed onto her hands and said "I wish you can forgive me. I was an idiot. I mean....what happened at the cafe the other day....was all a misunderstanding. Please...I'm sorry...so sorry" 

He had tears coming down from his eyes as he begged in front of her. She knelt down to his height and hugged him "Arraso...I forgive you. I am being childish too.....miane...Taemin-ssi" 

That night the two promise to never have any more misunderstanding between them. He was her only one and she is his only one. Nobody else but each other. For Go Jung Roo and Lee Taemin, they are meant to be with each other after all. 

But soon trouble occurs as there's interence for them both as two particular people wants them to break up, never to be with each other ever again. Who knows what fate are made for them both soon.