Taeyeon Secret Revealed

So Pretty Ma Boy

(Taeyeon/Taemin POV)

"AISH!" I said frustrated after getting the dance steps wrongly. Onew hyung came up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder "Taemin-ah. What's wrong?" 

I looked at him "No....I just tired....I'm getting in that school, being dressed like a girl. It's tiring" I said. Jonghyun hyung came over and patted my  back "Don't worry! You still have two years to go right?" 

I nodded "Yeah...But I don't think I can stand it any longer!" I said frustrated. Key hyung sat in front of me and fed me "Here...eat this" he shoved a kimbap in my mouth as I chew. 

"Taemin-ah. Hang in there okay!" Minho said "Hyungs is here for you." He added and I nodded

"Deh. I understand hyung" I replied looking down on the floor. Onew hyung stood up and said "Okay! That's all for today! See you all tomorrow at 9" he walked out of the room with his bag and the other members followed him.

I turned off the lights of the practice room and decided to walked back to the dorm. 

I never knew that I'd get caught by someone I least expected. I jumped over the small brick wall and sneaked into my room, through the window. I forgot to wear back my disguise and jumped in bed. 

The girl, Jung Roo jumped out of her bed as soon as she saw me. "YOU! WHY IS A  GUY IN MY ROOM?! GET OUT!" she threw books at me and I quickly dodge. 

"Wait!!" I said and she continue throwing things at me. I realized I wasn't wearing my wig. "Omo! Aren't you Taemin?!" K-' she was about to yell out when I covered "Shhhhh...be quiet!" 

She looked at me and said "Why are you here?" I bit my lip and saw my big under the bed. I wore it quickly and her eyes went wide "OMO!!! NO WAY?!! T-Taeyeon? Taemin?" she then fainted. I let out a huge sigh and carried her to her bed. I knew this will be harder to explain to her but I'll try to make it simple. I hope she will understand. 

(End of Taemin POV)