Meeting SHINee

So Pretty Ma Boy

(Your POV)

It's been a week since I found out Taemin disguised himself as Taeyeon my roommate, and I find it hard to believe that this boy, actually been doing it for a year now. His reason was to graduate proudly and be with SHINee at the same time. 

I never seen him during practice before so one day I braced myself and ask him a favor "C-can I come and see you practice?" He smiled and said "Sure! Follow me" he pull my hand through the window and I climbed across the wall as he carried me down. I blushed slightly and followed him to a direction of the company. 

He opened the door of the practice door for me and I came in with a smile thanking him "Thank you Taemin" I came in and saw Key and Jonghyun on the bench while Onew was eating chicken. Minho was the only one practicing.

They saw me and looked at you and Taemin surprised and brought him to the middle of the room. They kept giving glances at me and I knew they were talking about me. I knew meeting SHINee time ever in my life was a great opportunity but I knew it take risks. 

(End of Your POV)

(Nobody POV)

"Taemin-ah! Why you bring a girl here?" they asked simultaneously. Taemin looked at her and smiled at them. He then said "She wants to see us dance" 

"Ouh...but who is she?" Minho ask, worried suddenly

"Oh....uhm she's my roommate at the academy" the maknae said simply with a smile. She looked at them talking as she sat quietly in the corner. 

Their eyes went wide "SHE KNEW?!" they yelled out and it wasn't misheard by her. Taemin nodded and the four remaining members slapped their forehead "YAH! LEE TAEMIN! BABONIKA?!" 

She was looking at them and decided to come over. "He's not stupid. I find him pretty courageous to disguised as a girl for school" 

They kept looking at her as she continue to talk "Taemin has a reason right to do it? And she does it because he has a choice..." 

Jonghyun whispered to Key "This girl got guts" Jonghyun nodded "And I find him a great roommate. Not like a real jerk at all I expect him to be." She said "I respect his decision and his privacy as an idol"

Onew stood in front of her and said "You won't tell anyone right?" She nodded and smiled "I already made a promise to Taemin that I'll keep the secret to myself! Gwenchana. I won't expose him." 

Minho was furrowing his eyebrow and didn't say much. "But what's the catch" he suddenly said. She was confused when the Charismatic Choi Minho spoke up

"Huh? Excuse me? What catch? There's no catch! I just won't tell anyone that Lee Taemin is actually Taeyeon, the prettiest most popular girl in the academy." She walked back to the seat and crossed her legs. 

"Whoa...that girl is great! Your own dazzling girl Taeminnie!" Jonghyun said. Taemin just blushed and then she came back to the middle of the room "Taemin-ah....where's the restroom?" Taemin brought her outside and showed her

"It's just down the hall...you won't miss it Jung Roo-ssi" She nodded and left. He went back in and the room. "Oh, Taemin-ah! You like her don't you?" they .

He blushed "No...I don't! She's just a nobody! Come on hyung! Let's start practicing!" he said and the music started to play. The practice went well as Taemin did amazingly as usual and Jung Roo was impressed.

She never imagined at all she get to see SHINee practicing in front of her right at that moment. She decided to take a video and kept it in her phone as a special memory.

She continued smiling until she said goodbye to SHINee before going back to the dorm with Taemin. Who knew meeting SHINee was a great experience in her life. She never knew that somebody out there saw them that day and decided to stir up a scandal between the two roommates that cause a bit of trouble for them and changed their feelings from that day on.