Meeting Kiseop and Bleeding Arms or Bleeding Hearts

So Pretty Ma Boy

The next morning, Jung Roo woke up happy and content as she made breakfast and ate. She knew Taemin has a busy schedule so she decided to stay at home and later on go out. 

She got ready and went to the cafe and waited for Kiseop. With a smile she waited patiently for him. She kept on glancing around lookin for him and looking at her watch. 

He came and surprised her "Boo...." he smiled

"Kiseop-ssi....not funny" she pouted and he pinched her cheek "Arraso...Kaja....let's go!" They walked away and went to the busiest shopping district. 

Unknown to them Taemin has been watching her at the cafe and saw Kiseop interacting with her happily and he got mad when Kiseop pinched her cheek. He followed them into the busy district and saw them in several shops looking through t-shirts, caps, shoes and such while laughing joking around.

"What the heck are they doing anyways?" Taemin thought and followed them. They stopped in front of a ddokboki stand and saw them shared ddokboki together. "Is she trying to make me jealous?" Taemin thought as the ahjumma gave them the food and overheard her say "Aigooo....you two look so good together....young man, take care of your girlfriend well arraso?" 

"Deh Ahjumma. We'll leave now!" Kiseop said and dragged her away. Taemin felt like punching the guy but he kept cool and followed them. 

"YAH! Why you said that? We're just friends..." Jung Roo scolded Kiseop. "Well can't I just joke a bit? Besides today felt like we are on a date anyways...might as well say it that way" Kiseop answered and she pouted "I know....but..." she said but he placed a finger on her lips and that's when Taemin got really mad. 

He went towards them and punched Kiseop hard on his jaw. A slight bruise appeared as Kiseop stood up from the ground after the heavy punch and said "YAH! Why'd you do that for?" 

"Taemin oppa.." Jung Roo called out. Taemin looked at her with rage in his eyes. She knew she just got caught. He pulled her hand and went to the nearest bus stop. 

"O-oppa...let me go...it hurts oppa...please" she begged him but he won't let her go. He looked at her and said "Are you really seriously trying to make me look bad?!!" he yelled out. Luckily it's just the two of them there at the bus stop

"Oppa...why are you mad? I just helping a friend. Is that wrong?" she said but his eyes were in so much anger and pain she knew it'll be hard to explain to him. 

"Yes! Yes it is wrong! Why? Because my girlfriend seen outside with another man? You think it doesn't ruin my image?!" he yelled out. Passerbys just watched them and walked away. Jung Roo looked around and saw people staring at them and said 
"Oppa......can we settle this at home. People are staring at us" 

He looked around and then at that moment a taxi came passing by and he stopped it, pushed her in and went in and told the taxi driver to bring them to her apartment. 

Once arriving at her apartment, they were both in silence as they went up to her floor and were walking quickly to her door. She opened it, quickly putting her bag in and sat in the living room. He smashed the vase full of roses on the coffee table, leaving a bleeding mark on his arm and the carpet. 

"Wae?! Wae you lie to me?! You said it's just a friend! Wae?!!" he yelled out. Jung Roo looked down, flinched when he raised his voice "Why aren't you talking?" 

She look up at him and saw the bloody hand "Oppa...you're bleeding" she try to reach for his hand but he pulled away and said "Don't bother. I will treat it later. I'm leaving"he said and left her apartment. 

She never knew what Kiseop planned next for them as it just begun. Never expected that both Taemin and herself will be in so much pain soon it might made the both of them lose faith in each other, forever.