Protecting His Dazzling Girl

So Pretty Ma Boy

Taemin been protecting her from receiving bad treatments from the other students. He cleaned her up after seeing her getting egged and being thrown flour all over her. 

"Gwenchana.....?" he said as he wiped her face with a towel as the both of them sat on the roof. She look at him and smile "Gwenchana...I-received much worst before.." she said

He looked at her sadly 

"Jung Roo-ah....please.." he said. She just looked at him "What? Please what?" she answered rather confused. Worried was written all over his face and she knew he just worried so much about her

"Oppa..gwenchana. I am fine.....trust me.." she said. She didn't feel awkward anymore for calling him oppa but to make sure she grabbed his hand and held it tightly telling him that it will be alright. 

"Jung Roo....."She smiled at him and said "I am fine oppa.....gwenchanaseyo!" 

Taemin hugged her and held her head "I promise I won't let you get hurt anymore Jung Roo....." he said. He knew protecting her was all he can do. 

The next day at school

"OMG! Look at her? How can someone that ugly be with the cutest maknae?! It's so unbelievable." a girl said to her friend

"She's so ugly!" someone else said

"I wish she would die" another said

Tears were at the brim of her eyelids as she hid in the stall of the girl's bathroom. She felt water all over her as someone purposely poured water all over her. She was drenched.

She came out and she saw Taemin rushing in. He saw her drenched and knew that enough wase enough. He gripped his fist tightly until his veins popping out violently. She held his hand and said "Gwenchana....I'm fine" 

His eyes soften as he heard her words and knew he must do something. "I won't take it any longer. Even if I have to remove myself from this stupid disguise I would do anything." 

"Gwenchana...oppa....I...." look at him "am strong enough" he look at her "I know you're not. Don't lie, please" he said. Then he received a phone call "Annyeosayo.....oh hyung...what?!!! Okay.....I'll bring her! I'll see you there" he said and ended the call. 

He looked at her and said "Lee Soo Man, our company producer wants to see us..kaja." he held her hand and followed him to the dorm, changed and were picked up by SHINee manager towards the company. 

They never knew what will happen next for the two of them, not knowing that they have to part eventhough their relationship just at it's beginning and it made the situation more complicated than it ever were.