Apologies and Second Chances

So Pretty Ma Boy

Taemin waited for Jung Roo outside of her apartment with a bouquet of flowers in hand . He waited for her with a smile on his face.  Then a car pulled up front at the lobby and her manager came out, opened the door for her and she saw him. Their eyes met and she walked straight inside ignoring him

He chased after her and reached the elevator, before the door closes shut bringing her up towards the level of her apartment. He looked at the number shown and it stopped at the 15th floor. 

He ran up the staircase after the elevator too too long for him and finally after the long climb, he reached the 15th floor. He saw her goin down the hall and disappeared. He ran to the door and knocked on it furiously, hoping she will open it.

It took several minutes before the door opened and she looked at him "What do you want?" she said coldly. He took a red rose and knelt down on his knees

"I came...to apologize" he said. She just stared at him, not saying a word He waited "And........to do this" he stood up, their bodies closer almost touching.

"What are you doing?" she pushed him and he fell onto the carpeted floor of the hallway. He looked at her with sad look upon his face. 

"I.....just want to apologize..."he said "I'm sorry...." he stood up slowly, bowed and left. SHe watched him leave and smirked "What is this? You came apologize and leave? Tsk.....so pitiful" she closed the door and went to take a bath not knowing what will happen next making her change her mind of him.

The next day, he saw Taemin on Star King and also Strong Heart and on both the shows he shows his true talent as a dancer. But what surprises her was the confession he made on live broadcast that made her change her mind and give him a chance. 

"Yorobun, today I would like to tell you about this girl" there were a gasps from the audience and he continued "The girl who for is the girl who's been in my heart for a very long time.....and I hurt her feelings and left her"

She gasps and watched as he told how they met at the academy "She kept my secret that I been hiding for so long, I am deeply thankful to her."

"My heart been always for her and I...." he started to cry "I wanted to apologize to her. But.....she became cold-hearted...and it was all because of me...so today in front of everyone here on Strong Heart......that I want to apologize to her"

There was a knock on the door and she opened it to find SHINee's manager "Why are you here?" she ask him and he replied "Taemin requested you to come"

"But why?" she ask "I don't know either. He just told me to take you to someplace. Palli!" He said and she grabbed her purse and walked out of the apartment with the manager. 

After going down to the lobby, a car stopped right in front of the entrance she was pushed inside soom bringing her out of her apartment and into the busy streets of Seoul. 

"Where are you taking me?" she ask but the manager just kept silent as the drive were as quiet as ever. She looked outside and saw the building of SBS. 

"Why are we here? Wae?!" she yelled out "Please....cooperate Jung Roo-ssi" the manager said and she reluctantly came out of the car after it stopped at the lobby and with a heavy heart went to the studio where she saw the live broadcast of Strong Heart. 

She saw him, smile and then Lee Dongwook said "Taemin-goon, why are you smiling so widely?" Taemin just kept grinning and said "I'm happy...because the girl I love is here" 

"EH? CHINCHAYO?!" everybody said and Taemin nodded. Jung Roo were surprised by his answer then heard Shin Dong-yup said "Well why not the girl Taemin-goon mention please come onstage and introduce yourself"

She stood up and went onstage where the spotlight were on her. Everyone gasps as she introduce herself  "Annyeonsayo. Go Jung Roo-imnida. I am 19 years old and a model" 

"Uwaahhh!" everyone said "So pretty" they compliment her "Taemin-goon.....are you happy now to see her here?" Shin Dong-yup ask and Taemin nodded "Deh...very happy"

"Then Taemin-goon will you come down please and you can properly apologize to her" Dong Wook said and Taemin nodded "Deh" he walked down to the middle of the stage and she felt awkward standing in front of him 

"She's so shy..." Boom said and she blushed even more. He smiled and in his eyes there were honesty. He knelt down on one knee and held her hand

"Go Jung Roo.....as a man I would like to apologize...for acting like a jerk.....leaving you standing there....please...give me another chance...please..." he said, begging to her

He held her hand and she looked around the stage seeing everyone's watching them and she nodded shyly. He stood up, a smile shown brightly as the lights in the studio. She knew it will be hard for her to accept him, but she knew she slowly already opened up her heart for him...only to him. Her one and only, Lee Taemin.