One Year Later: What The Future Holds For Us

So Pretty Ma Boy

One Year Later:

"OPPA!!" Jung Roo called out waving at him. He waved back with a wide smile "You're here!" 

She smiled as he looked at her. She blushed "Oppa..." She blushed "Stop staring at me like that!" he nodded 

"Arraso....Kaja" he said and walked quickly out, she ran after him and walked beside him. As they were walking in the busy district for their date, Taemin took the opportunity to grab hold of her hand tightly into his

She smiled and came closer "Oppa...where are we going today?" she ask and he said "How about we go to Lotte World! I want to try the Viking" 

"Chincha? Won't you be scared?" she asked, worried but he just smiled and said "Gwenchana..I'll be fine...Kaja" he said and she followed him towards the bus stop where they took a ride about 15 minutes to arrive and were excited. 

They held hands as they look through the map and said "Oppa...let's eat first.." she said with an aegyo. He couldn't resist smiled "arraso...anything for my honey" he said 

She blushed and he looked at her straight into her dark eyes. "Kaja..." he said with a happy grin. They stopped at a hotdog stand and ate happily. He watched her, his smiling permanently plasted on his face 

"Why you smiling oppa?" she ask as she finished chewing on her hotdog. He just continued smiling grinning widely at her and said "Because I get to see my pretty girlfriend right now"

She blushed and then she spotted a ride in front of her pointing it excitedly "Oppa! Let's go on that ride!" Taemin looked at the ride and sure enough it is the Viking ride right in front of their eyes. He watched as there were screaming people getting swung side to side at a dangerous speed.

He gulped as Jung Roo pulled his arm towards the ride and queued. When it was their turn Taemin's arm were pulled to the first row as Jung Roo went in and took a seat, calling him. He reluctantly came and sat beside her and the ride started. 

"Ahhh...here is comes!" Taemin said and Jung Roo said "Oppa! Let's hold hands when it goes up" she said and he nodded "o-okay.." scared

The ride swung higher and higher and the speed increases. "UWAAAAHHH! EOMAAA!!!!!!!!" He yelled out, as he automatically held Jung Roo's hand and held it tight. Jung Roo laughed and said "Oppa....are you scared?" she said and he shook his head "Aniya...I just surprised....uwaaaaahhhhhhh" the ride went in more speed making him feel dizzy.

When the ride came to a stop, he stepped out and were wobbling like a dizzy person. Jung Roo placed her hand on his head and said "Oppa..gwenchana?" 

He nodded and said "G-gwenchana...Jung Roo....c-can we go somewhere else now?" he ask and she smiled "Arraso oppa...let's go and sit down first" and she pulled him to a standing position and brought him out towards the shops. 

"Oppa..let's buy something cute for us, since we're a couple" she suggested and he nodded as he finally felt better watching her choose some pink headbands. He saw a few cute ones and then he spotted and smile taking it, placing it on her head "jjang! What do you think?" he ask as she looked at herself in the mirror. 

She was wearing a bunny rabbit headband and she laughed. Then she had a mischievous look on her face. She spotted a tiger headband and placed it on his head "Jjang! Now oppa has one too!" she smiled happily as the two of them looked at the mirror. 

They exchange smiles and went to pay for the headbands. They went out of the shop hand in hand as they went to go to the next ride. He spotted the Merry-Go-Round and said "Let's go there" 

She smiled and nodded following him. He carried her onto one of the horse and smiled "Thank you oppa" she said. He replied with a smile as he stood beside her. 

The ride took a few minutes only and they both were laughing together, happy to be together. He knew she was the only one in his life whom he will never stop loving till the end. She too thought the same, as he became her life. "I love you ma boy" she said to him as they held hands going home together. 

She was lucky to have met such a perfect guy in her life. As what the future holds for them is still unclear as they both still have something in their lives but they knew they will never be separated ever again. Always and forever be in love, always.

The End

AN: Hi everyone. So that's the end of this fanfic! Wow...I think I dragged the story too long and it gets too boring too...yorobun miane *bow 180 degrees* I hope everyone will continue supporting me. I know your comments and suggestions are always open to me. I would love to write again, but I decided it's best if I go on hiatus now. I'm getting tired nowadays...coz of health problems..miane....finally saranghamida yorobun!

p.s I hope all of u will continue subscribing to my stories....and finally I would like to thank SeoppieLove for reviewing my fic...I really appreaciate it!