Bitter Sweet Taste of Awkwardness

So Pretty Ma Boy

After the show, Taemin brought her to a nearest cafe. The atmosphere became awkward for them both as only silence  between them. They kept glancing at each other not saying a word. 

Taemin looked at her "You haven't change much" he said trying to start a conversation. She look up at him and gave him a weak smile "deh...well it hasn't been long right?" she replied 

"have you been well?" he ask and she nodded "Been okay...I guess" then there were only silence as they ate their food. Itw as so awkward Jung Roo thought "I wished I can just get swallowed and disappeared. Is so awkward right now. Omo...he's looking at me..look away Jung Roo....Look away" she looked at the other side avoiding his gaze. 

He smiled looking at her "She's becoming more and more beautiful" Taemin thought "I wish I will never stop looking at her after this"

"W-why you staring at me like that?" she ask and he smiled at her "Because you're very pretty" he replied She blushed and he smiled 

The moment just for the both of them were bitter sweet. She felt awkward yet she knew it's nice to see him again. She still haven't forgotten what he did, leaving her.....but she knew she already opened up her heart to him again and it changed because of him. 

"want to go out?" he said and she nodded "Deh.." she picked up her purse and followed him. He grabbed her hand, holding it tightly inot his and brought her out. 

"we should go on a real date don't you think?" he ask and she said "Eh? Ah....yes...you're right" He looked at her "W-why? You don't like the idea?" 

"Aniya...it's just...I feel....awkward.....after last time..." she mumbled. He grinned and said "Don't worry okay! I will make it the best date for the both of us, promise" She replied with just a smile and he held her hand tightly as he brought her to a amusement park. 

Who knew their relationship just at the beginning as they start over again, and she knew she's fallen for him again, just like it did last time. She has been happier and hope it will last forever. But she never knew that fate has other plans for her and Taemin soon making it a complicated time for the both of them.