Conditions and Decisions

So Pretty Ma Boy

The ride was silent. He held onto her hand tightly "Gwenchana...whatever happens. I won't let you out of my sight" he said and she tried to smile despite the fact that inside they were both very nervous to what they have to face soon. 

When the van stopped right in front of the company, his manager opened the door for them and led them through towards the entrance. Jung Roo saw many of his fangirls with signs in their hand. She took a glace at it and saw some said "GO DIE!" and "LEAVE TAEMIN OPPA!"

She wanted to cry but she held thet tears and walked quickly inside the building. The manager brought them in the elevator bringing them both to Lee Soo Man's office. 

The door opened after the manager knocked and they went in. Lee Soo Man was at his desk, a serious look upon his face. 

He look at her and "So you must be Jung Roo am I right?" he ask. She nodded, scared of him. The man smiled and said "Gwenchana...I won't get mad at you. Please sit down"

She sat and waited for the man to say something. The man clears his throat and said "So, I heard from the rumors that you and our Taemin are dating?" 

"Deh...that's true" she said, looking shyly at Taemin. Taemin smiled as the man look at them both. He sighed and said "Taemin....can you go out for a second? I need to have a word with Jung Roo-ssi"

Taemin nodded, stood up, bowed and left the room. She panicked but held in her breath. The man look at her and said "It's alright. Do not panic. I won't punish you but I think it's best I give you permission since your relationship has gone this far."

She nodded and replied "D-deh.....t-thank you Lee Soo Man-ssi." The man look at her closely "But this comes with a condition" he said

"Eh? What do you mean?" she ask, confused now. "I want you to not be in the public eye. You have to be discreet." He said and she nodded "I understand sir. Thank you."

The man smiled and said "I think you're a nice girl..I hope you live well arraso?" She nodded "Kamsahamida Lee Soo Man-ssi." Well I will take my leave now" she bowed and left the room, and soon were hugged by Taemin. 

"Oppa..........guess what" she said with a smile "what?" he ask "We can date secretly" she said with a smile "Chincha?" he said, surprised 

She nodded "Deh! He gave us permission....but we have to date in secret." she said. He held her hand and said with a smile "Good. Because I won't let you go, my dazzling girl"

The decision was made that day for them both to date secretly. Eventhough they secretly dated who knew a new rumor will appear very soon causing Taemin to be in some more difficult situation and it might effect his image, as an idol.