Our Last Dance Before We Say Goodbye

So Pretty Ma Boy

Taemin brought her to the dance studio and practiced with her for three weeks. They were so busy practicing that they didn't even bother about anything. A new year began and new semester came. 

One day, IU brought a newpaper to class and said to her "Jung Roo-ah....did you hear...." Jung Roo looked at her friend and said "About what?"

"You didn't know? Someone exposed Taemin wearing as a girl in this school" IU said and Jung Roo's eyes went wide. She looked around for Taeyeon but "she" was nowhere in sight. She knew Taemin must've got the news and been called by his management. 

"You knew?" IU said suddenly and Jung Roo shook her head "Ani...I didn't know....w-who exposed him?" she ask, worried now careful not to be too obvious

IU shrugged and then she wiped the sweat that was on her forehead. She knew she had to find him. She stood up from her chair and walked out. She ran towards the dorm to find it empty "Taemin-ah...where are you?" 

She ran out of school, went to look for him everywhere, even at the company. The SHINee members were looking for him as well and then it came to her "The dance studio!" She ran as fast as she can towards the dance studio and found him.

"Taemin oppa" she called him. He was on the floor, lying facing upwards to the ceiling. He turned his head towards her and said "You're here?" he sat up and she came closer "Oppa.....I heard what happen. A-are you okay?"

He stared at her for a very long time before he said "no...I'm not okay. Now because someone exposed me, I can't graduate....I can't be with SHINee anymore" he, for the first time ever since she met him she saw him cried. 

She sat on her knees on the floor and hugged him. "Gwenchana oppa...." he cried until she saw the last tears dried and knew that he's done. 

"I......don't think we can be together after all Jung Roo-ah..." he said. She looked at him, surprised "Eh? Oppa...please don't say that" 

He looked at her straight into her eyes and said "There's no reason for me to stay anymore. I'm done. See you later" The words ringing inside the studio. 

He stood up and left the studio. She stayed on the floor for half an hour, walked slowly back to the dorm to find his side of the room empty. "He left." A single tear falls onto her bedsheet as she cried herself to sleep. 

The next morning she woke up, ate breakfast and also received a package box and a letter from him

To: Go Jung Roo,

I hope you will wear this dress and come to the company. I want to do something before I say goodbye. Hope to see you there.

Lee Taemin

She looked at the dress, and it was white. She put it on and went in a taxi towards the company. She was greeted by SHINee manager who brought her towards a room elegant with beautiful decorations all over. 

He was sitting on a chair with a rose in his hand. He looked anxious. He was wearing a simple tuxedo. "You're here" he said giving her a fake smile. She forced a smile and he came closer. A music played and he said "Shall we dance before we say goodbye?"

She nodded, despite the fact her heart breaking when he said those words. He held onto her hand and danced to the music

The both of them danced as it was the greatest most heartbreaking feeling for the both of them. He kissed her one last time, tenderly on herlips and said "Goodbye my dazzling girl" 

He left the room as she was now alone. She sat on the floor, and cried. She knew meeting him again is not even possible anymore as he's now gone. Gone from her life"Goodbye forever, Lee Taemin"