Scandal Ahead

So Pretty Ma Boy

One day Taemin and Jung Roo was resting in the dorm room and were browsing in their laptops. Then an email came in and their eyes went wide as they saw a picture of them both

"Taemin-ah....ottokaji?" Jung Roo said as the both of them saw the picture of them both having drinks at a cafe nearby the dorm. He sighed and looked at her 

"Taemin-ah...." she called him but he was silent not knowing what to do. She knew it must be hard for him. She must be mentally prepared for the worst at school the next day which was also her birthday

The next day in school, all eyes were on Jung Roo as most of the student body are girls who were Taemin's saesang fangirls "Ottokaji?!" she thought

During class some threw spitball, water and even trash over her. The diva of the school, Ailee kept on glaring at her and she knew that Ailee must be Taemin's fan. But she didn't expect was a surprise from him. 

Then she heard music, more like piano. She went in a room and saw Taemin, undisguised smiling while playing the piano. He look up at her and said "Jung Roo-ah....you're here......"

"Saengil chuhakae" he said smiling and you stood there dumbfounded watching him play. You were amazed at how he was playing music so easily. 

"Uwah!" then she felt her heart beating fast. She placed a hand on her chest and thought "What is this feeling?" She closed her eyes and thought of ways to get away from the feeling. She waited until he finished and said "Daebak Taemin-ah. You truly are a true musician" 

He nodded and smiled "Kamsahae" She felt her heart racing as he smiled at her, and held out his hand towards her. She nodded and sat down next to him. He played a few more songs until she fell asleep,on his shoulder.

He realized she fell asleep on his shoulder after he finished playing a beautiful ballad he heard recently and smiled. He caress her cheeks softly and said "I wished I can like you..." 

She opened her eyes and he slowly kissed her. She felt a warm feeling knowing what the feeling were. She truly fell in love with him; Lee Taemin. 

"I....." he looked into her eyes and said "like you Jung Roo-ssi" he said slowly and she knew what to answer "I...like you too Taemin-ssi" she replied with a smile and he kissed her softly again. 

Unknown to them, someone took a video of them kissing and decided to post on Youtube. There were many many of his fangirls became angry and started bashing her. But Taemin, decided to protect her. 

I'll protect you, my dazzling girl" he whispered as he fell asleep that night. He knew he must do everything to keep her away from the fangirls, even if it cost himself being exposed disguised as a girl. Whatever the cost he will do it. Protecting you is his main priority now and nothing can change his mind now.