Explaining The Real Truth

So Pretty Ma Boy

(Your POV)

I woke up from fainting and when I opened my eyes the first person I was was Taemin, looking me, 

"Jung Roo-ah...gwenchana?" he ask and I nodded "D-deh...gwenchana.....w-what are you doing here? Dressed a-as a g-girl?" I asked and he gave a rather heavy sigh and it made me curious. He stood up and looked out  the window. "I....wanted to not get attention....but..." I stood in front of him and his sad expression "But I seem to popular here..."

I was quiet until I look up at him and he placed a hang on his head "Ah....my manager is gonna kill me!" he said in panic. I look at him and said "Will you be in trouble if you get exposed?"

He look at me with sad eyes and said "I might have to change school....and....I might not have the chance to be in the next album" looking scared. 

"I....won't be part of SHINee anymore" he said sadly and I saw a sad look, I have never seen before shown upon his face. 

I decided as I placed a hand over his and said "I won't tell anyone...yaksok" He looked at me and said "chichayo?" I nodded and he hugged me. I was surprised. When he suddenly realized he pull off of me and I was bright red. "M-miane..I went too far. But thank you....Jung Roo-ssi.."

I nodded and smiled. I told him to go to bed "We have exam tomorrow" He nodded and went straight to bed. I laid down and smiled. A hand placed on my heart . I knew I must do anything to keep the secret to myself, because it will ruin his career.

"I won't let you get exposed!" I thought as I looked at his sleeping figure in the night light and smiled. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep knowing tomorrow will be a new day for me and him.