The Next Step of Heartbreak

So Pretty Ma Boy

Taemin worked hard everyday, trying to forget what happened between him and Jung Roo. His hyungs can see his frustrations and knew something must've happened between them. 

Meanwhile Ailee, who now is a singer appeared on Music Bank with her new solo album. Kiseop also came with his manager and U-KISS members as well. 

SHINee was nominated and were announced the winner. Ailee stood behind Taemin and called him "Taemin-ssi...chukhae!" he smiled at her and she gave him a peck on his cheek surprising him and everyone. Unknown to them, Jung Roo who came to surprise SHINee saw what happened on stage and the lunchboxes she made for them fell on the floor. 

She stood shocked as she saw him, the person she loved got kissed onstage by someone else. Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Onew saw her and told Taemin. 

He saw her and went towards her "Jung Roo-ah...." he said. She look at him, her eyes full of hurt "Oppa....how...could you" she ran out of the studio and into the big road. 

She ran and ran crying her eyes out, not looking at the surrounding. He chased after her and she crossed the road on a red light. "JUNG ROO-AH!! WATCH OUT!" he yelled out and she stood in the middle. A car was coming towards her and he ran as fast as he can towards her pushing her to the side and he end up getting hit falling onto the hard concrete below. 

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!" she yelled out crying. She ran to him and saw him bleeding "Oppa...please wake up...please.." she held his hand, crying and praying "please"

He opened his eyes and smiled at her "Jung Roo-ah....s-saranghae" he closed his eyes and his body went limp. A sound of sirens were heard in the distance as Jung Roo cried out holding onto Taemin tightly as much as she can before the paramedics came and put him in the ambulance and brought them to the nearest hospital.

Not knowing what will happen to him, she followed along and prayed that he will be alright. "Dear God, if you can hear me. Please please please I am begging you nothing bad happen to him, because I love him...please"

Her prayers were repeated as she waited for the result, hoping and praying the one she love the most will be alright. But all will be better soon as their love lasts a lifetime

AN:Hi all...miane...writer's block is a pain...I am getting sadder everyday...miane....I will make it better...promise ><