First Day At Seoul Art Academy

So Pretty Ma Boy

(Your POV)

I walked out from the bus after many hours sitting and sleeping. I yawned slightly and stood in front of the green bus. I saw students going to a direction as I followed them. I saw a crowd of people and loud music were played on the street. 

"Uwaaah..daebak!" I said aloud and watched them danced. Then a guy came to the front and danced freestyle. I followed the beat and won't stop myself watching them. 

Then I saw students running to an entrance. A bell was heard and students running in a fast pace. A teacher with a long cane waited inside the gate and there were two who closed the gate shut. I ran towards it and managed to get in. 

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" the strict teacher shouted to me. 

"M-miane..." I said, scared

"Are you new or something?! What's with the short skirt and blouse?!" he scolded me and I flnched I am too scared to say anything. I bowed down and soon left to go in. I looked around for the office but ended up getting lost. I left my bag discarded by a door and then in the corner of my eyes I saw a girl about my age passing by.

"C-chokyo...." I said and the girl looked at me from top to bottom with disgust

"Yes? What do you want?" she said arrogantly 

"I-I'm a new student here.....w-where is the teacher's office" I asked

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and pointed ther long manicured nails towards the hall. "Oh.....thank you. Sorry for disturbing you" I bowed and picked up my bag from door and walked towards the teacher's office. 

As soon as I opened the door, many teachers eyes were on me. Then a kind female teacher came to me and said "Are you the new transfer student?" 

I nodded and she said "Come...follow me. We've been expecting you" as she walked to her desk and I smiled and followed her. She said "I know you will fit right in! We're very happy to have a new special student such as yourself here!" 

"Kamsahamida" I said and she smiled "Don't worry!" I nodded again despite the fact that I was really nervous inside. I saw the teacher walked out of the office and I hurried along to follow her.

I trailed behind her towards a classroom and I saw the sign that said 3-B as the teacher open the door and looked back at me. "Wait here until I call you okay!" I nodded and watched her received morning greeting from the students. 

"Well everyone, we have a new transfer student here today. Goo Jung Roo-ssi..please come in" she called me and I slowly walked in and received several glares from the girls and wolf whistles from the guys. I bowed and smiled "G-Good morning everyone. Goo Jung Roo-imnida. Please take care of me" 

"Well, Jung Roo-ssi. Please sit at the back please" the teacher said as I bowed down walking pass some boys. I gripped my bag tightly to my chest and sat down. I saw a pretty girl sitting on your right and could't take my eyes off of her. She looks oddly familiar. "Nugu....like I seen her somewhere?" 

The teacher started the class as I concentrated barely even trying as I got my eyes on her throughout the lesson. I never knew she's what I never expected before. 

The class ended for the day and it was lunchtime. I took this opportunity to go to the assigned dorm room. The teacher managed to give me a map to where my dorm room were located and I walked around trying to find it. 

After walking around for 30 minutes I finally found the dorm and also found my room. As I opened the door, I saw a familiar looking bag.

The door of the bathroom swung open and you saw the girl who sat beside me in class who's name was Taeyeon came out. She looked at me surprised "Oh, Taeyeon-ssi....are you my roommate?"

I smiled "Uwah! This really is great! I hope we can be friends!" I said holding out my hand to shake her hand. She just looked at me with a sharp glare and walked out of the room. I laughed and sat on my bed, as I opened my bag to unpack. I look at the door and knew

"Ah....it'll be a long time....but I'll wait to be your friend Lee Taeyeon" I thought. That was how the first day at Seoul Art Academy passed by for me. I hoped tomorrow will be a better day for me as I will try to become closer to her, my new roommate.