Chapter 8

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ Donghae POV ~

Today is our last day being at Jeju. Yoona and Hana looking very happy. Siwon and Tiffany already back earlier than us. I'm so happy when I looking at my daughter and my wife , they looking so happy. I saw Yoona is packing our stuff and Hana still taking the shower. I walk and then sit on the bed beside my wife.

'Are you happy ?'

'i'm so so so so so happy..thank you , oppa.' she give a peck of kiss on my left cheek. I smile and wrap my arm around her shoulder. I got a phone call from unknown caller. Yoona and I looking at each other. I press the button and pick up the phone call.

Donghae :

Who is this ?

??? :

Oppa , it's me Seohyun. Your sister. Still remember me right ?

Donghae :

Oh , Seororo..How are you , sis ?

Seohyun :

I'm fine. How's your life with Yoona unnie and also Hana ?

Donghae :

We're happy now especially now we're on our vacation.

Seohyun :

Really. That's good. I just want to informing you that I already back to Korea now. I'm at our parents house.

Donghae :

Really. We'll see you soon.

Seohyun :

Make it sure. Anyway , I'll ask omma and appa to have dinner with us.

Donghae :

brilliant idea sis. Anyway , I need to be with my family now. I'll see you at the dinner.

Seohyun :

bye !

'Is it Seohyun ?' Yoona asking.

i looking at her and nod. 'Is it okay having a dinner with my parents soon ?' I asking to Yoona. I know the last time we had a dinner with my family she been so hurt and so sad. She didn't said any words for a while and thinking. 'Okay , I'm okay with it.' she answer and smile.

I didn't know what she is thinking right now. 'Are you serious ?' I asking her again with serious look.

'Oppa , whether your parents always cold towards me it's doesn't mean I can't try to win their hearts. I'll do everything for us.'

Thank God that has bless me with a really understanding wife. She not only understanding but so beautiful , kind , caring , loving and too perfect for me. 'Thank you.' I said and she just smile. Then she continue packing with my help. I can't let she doing it by herself.

________ ••••••••••_________

That afternoon , Yuri planning to the shopping mall for shopping some stuff. She is not alone because Hyoyeon also come with her. 'Where's Seungho ?' Hyoyeon asking.

'He has an extra class today.'asking.

'Extra class ? He just a kindergarten student.' asking.

'He entering singing competition so they have a training.' Yuri explaining everything to Hyoyeon clearly and make it become clear. About two hour and half , they happily spending their time shopping in the shopping mall. asking.

Yuri start to be a shopaholic when Yoona and she become in-law for the first time and they always shopping together and not like before. Yuri also need to be beautiful and fashionable now because she is someone's wife and need to take care of her husband name. Yuri not using any money that Yunho give to her instead she always using her own money. She didn't like to take another people money.asking.

After shopping , they want to come back to their parking lot. They both go by their own car and just met at the shopping mall at the time.'Woah , Yoona already change you into shopaholic girl now. Congrat to her !' Hyoyeon looking happy. Yuri chuckle and say ,'She had change me and now I always out of my money because this shopping thing.'

They continues walking and suddenly Hyoyeon feeling so weird when she found Yuri stop all of sudden. 'What's wrong , Yuri ?' Hyoyeon ask and went to beside Yuri. Yuri is looking at one direction that become her attention at the time. Hyoyeon then look at the same direction as well and she's shock when she saw.......YUNHO along with another GIRL.

Yuri's eyes already teary suddenly but she still can control how to avoid the tears from wetting her cheeks. Hyoyeon quickly grab Yuri's wrist and bring her to their car that just parked side by side. 'Are you okay ?' Hyoyeon ask. Yuri still pensive. She back to the reality after feel tears dropping.

She instantly wipe it.

'I'm okay. Let's go now , I know you're still busy. Thank you for spending time with me.' Yuri give Hyoyeon a friend hug and then she entering her car. Hyoyeon looking at Yuri but after Yuri already go , she also go.

~ Yuri POV ~

Why you always want to hurting my heart Yunho oppa ? Why I've to saw you with that girl ? Why ? You're so cruel with me , I've do anything for our family instead you never appreciate it. I rather to quit from my job and be with you and Seungho.

I'm feeling like I've made a wrong decision now In my life.