Chapter 34

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

'Oppa~ let's go for lunch together.' Yoona back hugging her husband. Donghae didn't respond to the hug because he is looking too busy with the document on his desk. 'You should go. I need to solve this job first.' Donghae reply.

Yoona loosen the grip and then she take a sit on the chair beside Donghae. She looking on the desk. There's many files that he need to solve. 'Is it new job ?' Yoona asking. 'Yes , I need to get ready for the next mission. Our mission about Black Dragon almost done so that's mean new mission waiting for us.'

'Oppa , you need to eat your lunch too. If you want I will buy the lunch for us. We can eat together here.' Yoona suggesting. Donghae stop typing using the laptop and look at Yoona beside him. 'I'm okay. Better if you get the lunch. You need to take care of your health and the baby. Remember ?' Donghae her hairs. Yoona pout. 'But our baby want to lunch with you.' Yoona looking at Donghae with her puppy eyes.

Donghae thinking. 'Okay. I will buy the lunch for us and we will just eat here together.'

'It's okay , oppa. You have many work to solve. Let me buy the lunch for us.'

'No , you're pregnant Yoona. Any-'

The words is cut by Yoona with a peck a kiss on his lip. Donghae freeze in his position. 'I'm okay. I will go now.' before she walk away , she peck another kiss on her husband's cheek. Donghae grinning. 'What a cute wife I've got. I'm so lucky.' Donghae speaking alone. Luckily there's no one or they will thought that he's crazy because talking alone.

>>

Fifteen minutes has pass , Yoona finally back to the office with a meals. 'Still working ~' Yoona sighing when she saw her husband still doing the job. He looking so focus and serious. Donghae looking at Yoona and just give a light smile. 'Oppa , let's eat. I've bought the lunch for us.' Yoona said.

'Wait a few minutes , I need to solve this first. Anyway , you should grab some first.' Donghae said. Yoona sigh , pout and she looking angry. It's because Donghae too busy and have no time for his lunch. It's important for him. Without saying anything , she just bring the meals that she bought to the office kitchen. She put the meals on the table and starting to get a glass of juice for her in the fridge.

Donghae POV

This job really confusing me. It's sometime make me feeling so weird and like a stupid person. Maybe I should eat first. 'Yoo-' she is not beside me anymore. Erm....maybe she went to the kitchen already. But why she not informing me. Did she angry with me ? I walking slowly to the kitchen and saw she is pouring a juice into a glass. I approach her and give her a back hug.

'Yah ! I almost drop this glass because of you.' she sound shock when I hug her like that. Yea , she should be shock because I give her back hug so sudden.'Sorry , let's eat together.'

'Isn't you busy with your job. Better you solve it because it's more important from your health.'

Wow , she so angry now. Erm...nothing I can do because she is pregnant so her emotion sometime not right and I need to face it. 'Who said that job is important and eating is important ? For me , you and our family are most important than anything.' she turn to face me with a smile. She looking so adorable with that smile. So beautiful and y. 'Really ?' I nod honestly. She put the glass on the table and give me a hug.

'That's why I really love you so much.' she said and I'm happy to hear that. 'Me too.'

'Come on , let's eat our lunch before the time is out.'

'Okay , but you need to feed me.' she break the hug and pinch my cheeks. 'Oouch~ it's hurt.'

'Aww ~ sorry ~ you're so childish , oppa. Let's go , I will feed you. Is it hurt too much ?' she caress my cheeks with her hands. I just act like I'm in pain. 'I think it's need a kiss and the pain will go.'

She pout again and I take the advantage to kiss her on the lip. 'Gotcha !'

'Oppa ~' she already blushing after that. Oh , she always blush when I kiss her. It's make me think my wife is really innocent girl that I've found. 'Enough , let's eat the lunch.' she take a sit and I also take a sit on the chair beside her. She open the meals and get the fork.'You just brought the salad for us ?' I said.

'Yes. Actually , I really want to eat it. But I prefer what you cook me the most.'

'So that's what our baby want ?'

She nod.

'Okay , I will make it for you tonight. Special for you.' she smile. 'Thank you , oppa. Here..' she feed me the salad. I also take the fork and we feeding each other. It's become so sweet moment for us at the time. Whether the lunch just salad. I prefer something more like fast food but I understand it's what our baby need. The baby is so healthy and it's must be our baby boy. I hope it too.

'You're still feeling queasy , sweetheart ?' I asking her. I'm also worry about her. 'Not really. I think my morning sickness already decrease. I'm also not feeling to dizzy like usual.'

'That's good.' I kiss her forehead.

Yoona POV

God , I has such a caring and loving husband. He really care about me. I hope he is not to stress with the job and spending more time with me and our family. Huh , I hope I will give him a baby boy after this. I just want our family perfect with an heir that can continue his descendant. To continue 'Lee' descendant. I hope with it's baby boy and my in-law will be good with me after this. God , it's my wish. If it's still baby girl. I didn't care but I'm hoping for baby boy. And I hope this baby is safe and healthy like Hana. 'Are you thinking of something ?'

'I just start imagining our happy family. I already start to dream that we has a complete family after this.'

'I will. Don't worry. As your husband , I'll make you happy and achieve a complete family for us.'

He give me a hug and I hug him more tighten. He really and alway make me happy. I almost start to cry just with his words. It's make me touch.

Yunho POV

When I see how good Donghae treat my sister , I'm so thankful to him. He already make my sister become so happy. Jessica already happy with Heechul , I'm happy with Yuri. It's so perfect. I hope there's no problem anymore that will happen after this. I didn't want my sibling to suffer after this. I hope everything gonna be okay.

But why my heart feeling something wrong gonna be happen after this. It's like something bad gonna happen in my family. Why I'm feeling like this ? Last night , I dream that Yoona fell and there's too many blood around her. Then , she keep calling my name in the dark place. What the meaning of my dream ? I never tell anyone but it's like something not right.

----------***----------

> YongSeo Moment <

'Oppa , you said that you're going to meet with my parents this Sunday. Did you really mean it ?' Seohyun asking to Yonghwa. Yonghwa nod confidentally. He hold Seohyun's hands and then look into her eyes.

'I want you to be mine. I didn't want you to be with another person. I love you.' Seohyun already blushing at the time. Yonghwa too but he can control it nicely. 'It's sometime weird that I'm going to marry with Yoona unnie's cousin.' Seohyun said.

'Why did you think it's weird. For me it's like fate. The fate met us together. The fate that make me become your boyfriend and soon you will become my wife.' Yonghwa once again make Seohyun blush. This time it's so hard until she cover her face with her palms. 'Am I too romantic with my words ?' Yonghwa asking.

She uncover her face.

'Yes , this is the first time that an agent become so romantic like this. I never find someone like you.'

'Hae hyung not romantic ?'

'I didn't know how he when with Yoona unnie but I only know he love his family so much and he also caring.' Yonghwa nod , he really agree with what Seohyun said. It's because he know that Donghae is good for Yoona and so caring about his family. He saw it and he can feel it. 'I will also being the best for being your partner.'

'Thank you. Oppa , did you mind if I still continue my job as lawyer if we marry soon ?' Yonghwa shake his head. 'If you still want to work , it's not my right to avoid you. But did your parents know about your job ?'

'If my parents know they will be so angry , oppa. I'm scare. They didn't like if girl working in our family.'

'But we need to tell them too. Your parents need to know. Don't worry , I will back up you.'

Seohyun smile. 'Thank you so much , oppa.'

'Everything for you.'

----------***----------

All the agents start to continuing with their jobs. Suddenly and once again , Donghae got a message from someone unknown. He really didn't want to read the message but his heart really want to know what kind of message this time. So , he open the message secretly. Yoona just beside him so he carefully.

From : Unknown

To : Lee Donghae

Thank you that you read this message. I just want to remind you that the package or the gift will be send in just a day or two more day. Question , did you trust your wife ? If you trust her , you will not read this message. Bingo !

Donghae directly put his handphone down on the table and then act like he is doing his job. But the nearest , Yoona and Tiffany notice that something happen.

______________________________________

CHAPTER 34 UPDATED !

Yeay , I got off day for today. I'm so happy. I'm going to update double chapter today. It's will be tonight so just wait. I'm so excited I got off day today. My boss so kind.

Okay , this is the chapter. It's look like the person still and keep texting Donghae. What kind of package it is ?

Please leave your comments and subscribe.

I really appreciate it.