Chapter 13

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

↬ at Jung's mansion - 11.45 p.m ( midnight ) ↫

☞ Yunho POV ☜

I'm waiting at the outside while Dr Lim checking up Yuri. I can't stay calm when at the outside. I'm so worry about her and panic suddenly. Is she going to be okay ? Her body temperature is so hot.

About ten minutes later , Dr Lim get to the outside with the nurse and approaching me. I quickly stand up and want to ask about her from the doctor.'Dr Lim , is she okay now ? What's wrong with her ?'

'Relax , Mr Jung. Mrs Jung is okay right now. My nurse already give her a medicine so she is going to be okay.' Dr Lim said.

'Is it just a fever ?'

'Yes , it's just a fever and also stress. Your wife must be really stress lately. Just make sure your wife always calm. It's will effect her mental.' I nod and listening to the advise given by Dr Lim.

After Dr Lim leave , I get inside Yuri's bedroom and really want to meet her. I enter the room and she is sleeping soundly. I approach the bed and sit beside her on the bed. She looking so pale and not like usual. I'm pity with her. Suddenly , when I'm about to arrange the medicine on the side table , I found a diary. It's must her's. She is my wife so I think it's not wrong if I want to read it. I want to know about her as well. Why she is so stress ? I take the diary and open it. I'm not read all of that but three days ago or maybe two days ago diaries.

13th February 2012 :-

Dear diary ,

Today is really sad day for me. I didn't know to whom I'm going to express all my feeling. I'm feeling so sad. A few days ago , I found out someone calling for Yunho oppa. It's a girl. I'm feeling so heartbreak when I found out. Yesterday I went to cemetery to visiting Yesung. I didn't know why I was arrived there I was crying like crazy people. I'm explained all my feeling to him. About how hurt he leave me ! About Yunho oppa having another girl ! About Seungho ! About my feeling toward him ! I already fall in love with yunho oppa. But why he always act cold toward me ? Why ?

15th February 2012 :-

My diary ,

Today I'm still sad and more saddest than before. Today I went shopping with Hyoyeon. Guess what I saw ? I saw Yunho oppa...he is with another girl... They looking so close , sweet and also the girl is really beautiful. I cried for the whole day thinking about that. At the first time I think live with Yunho oppa is a good choice but now I feeling like it's make me regret. I love him so much and can't leave him. I can't express it to him. Otheoke ?

As I read the diary , I think I know why she become like this. That's all my fault , it's my fault. I didn't know that she love me. I placed again the diary on the table , the usual place. I look at her and I feel so guilty. I love this girl so much and I think she didn't love me but I was wrong.

I caress her hairs. That night , I planning to accompany her so I think I just sleep on the couch while waiting for her. In my mind now , I want her to be happy.

• At Lee's Apartment - 12.00 am • Donghae just arrived to his apartment. The traffic jam make his journey to his apartment late that night. Donghae firstly looking to Hana's bedroom to make sure Yoona and his daughter already home or not. As he look inside Hana's bedroom , that little girl already sleeping soundly and so peaceful.

He notice his daughter not cover with the blanket so he pull the blanket over his daughter to prevent her from cold. Donghae caress her hairs and then peck a kiss on her forehead.'Sleep peacefully and have a sweet dream , honey.' Donghae smiling.

He get to the outside and closing the door slowly. Donghae then heading to his bedroom. Yoona already laying on the bed at the time but Donghae didn't know if she already sleep or not. Donghae didn't want to disturb his wife so he just laid beside her wife.

Suddenly , Donghae heard someone sobbing. He look at Yoona and make her facing him. Yoona still awake and not sleeping yet instead she is crying secretly. 'I'm really sorry , sweetheart. I'm sorry behalf to my parents.' Donghae pull her into a hug and embracing her tightly.

'Why they always hates me ?' Yoona asking , sobbing.

'I always tried to be kind with them but why ? Why they hates me ?' Yoona crying more harder than before. It's make Donghae hurt as well.'I know you tried your best. I'm proud of you.' Donghae break the hug and wiping tears on her face.

'Sorry ~ I should be more patient.'

'It's okay , Yoona. It's not all your fault. I'll always be with you no matter what happen. I've promised you , right ?'

Yoona just nod.

Donghae hug her again and make her feel more comfortable and calm at the same time. Yoona calm and feeling so comfortable until she suddenly fall asleep in her husband grip.