** SPECIAL CHAPTER **

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

|| Choi's Apartment ||

'Oppa...oppa...' Tiffany calling for her husband with her eyes still closing. Her body moving and her right hand trying to feel something beside her but it's empty.

Where's he ?

Tiffany open her eyes and find out that Siwon not beside her. She already wonder where her husband now. 'Where did he go now ? It's still early in the morning.' Tiffany and sit on the bed.

She take the handphone on the side table. 'No message or missed call from him too.' Tiffany sighing. She's hoping that Siwon informing her something through text message but not.

Tiffany stand up and grab her towel and get inside the bathroom. 'I need to the office.' she speak something before enter the bathroom.

After thirty minutes , Tiffany already finish take a bath and get ready like usual. Before she could get to the kitchen , she get inside her child bedroom. 'Kevin-ah , you're awake already ?' Tiffany smiling at Kevin. Kevin chuckle when he saw his mother.

Tiffany lift up him and carrying him. She look at her daughter , Anna. Anna still sleeping soundly with her thumb inside . Kevin chuckle again when he look at Anna.

'Is it too funny ?'

'Hmm...' Keving just humming. Tiffany also chuckle. 'Let's go and breakfast with me. Let's Anna sleep.' Tiffany grab the blanket and cover her daughter.

She and Kevin in her arms just heading to the kitchen. 'Ahjumma , you're here already.' Tiffany already meet with her maid that she hired to take care of Anna and Kevin. 'Good morning , Mrs Choi. Good morning , Kevin.'

'Good morning.' Tiffany greet back. Still carrying Kevin , she want to open the fridge but she find a green sticky note.

'Who stick this ?' Tiffany take the note and want to read it together with Kevin.

'It's from your appa. He's so sweet guy.' Tiffany telling Kevin. Kevin smile widely and trying to pick the note from Tiffany. Tiffany give it to him and Kevin playfully playing with the note. He didn't know too what's it. Kekeke~

Oppa , so you're going without a kiss for me ? Hurm...why you're always busy now. I really miss our time together now. When we're going to be like usual again ? I really want to be with you.

----------***----------

|| Seoul Agent Agency ||

Siwon POV

In another an hour , Tiffany will be in office. I really want to meet her but I'm need to the police station after this. It's seem I'm really busy now.

When I look at Donghae and Yoona , I'm so jealous. Yoona always follow her husband , coming early just to be with Donghae. It's not Fany fault too because I didn't want to disturb her. She also must be really tired not like Yoona. Yoona get free time now and just stay at the office. My wife , I know she's busy with job.

'Siwon oppa , where's Fany unnie ?'

'She's tired so I let her rest.' I'm telling Yoona. Yoona and Donghae looking at me , their expression look so weird. 'Why ?'

'Oppa , it's Fany unnie's birthday today. Did you remember that ?'

Oh My God ! How can I forget about that ? It's first of August now. God , she must be really sad. 'I take it as a yes.' Yoona pouting and Donghae nod. 'I'm too busy lately. I didn't remember that. What I'm going to do now ?'

I scratch my head that not really feel scratchy actually. 'I've plan.' Donghae speak something. 'What is it ?' I and Yoona said in unison.

Three of us keep discussing about that together. It's about ten minutes later , we finish with our discussion. 'Oppa , that's good idea. You're so clever. That's why I love you so much.' Yoona look so happy and kiss her husband's cheek in front of me. 'I always clever if you want to know.' then Donghae kiss her lip.

'Yah , stop it ! It's make me become jelly now. Stop that lovey dovey.' I shout at them. They're so weird couple. How can they just kiss each others in front of me , someone that's now so sad ? Huhh...'Mianhe , friend.'

'So , let's start with our plan. I will make sure you're going to have great dinner with Fany tonight.' Donghae say , he's so confident like usual. 'That's true !!' Yoona agree too.

These couple so sweet and cheerful even they've separated for a long time before. I hope I can be like them too with Fany. So sweet and caring about each other.

----------***----------

|| SAA - 12.30 pm ||

Tiffany POV

I just finish with the meeting just now. It's really bad day for me I think. Yunho oppa complain about the information that I've get for this mission. I know it's too important for this mission. But the person I investigate also so hard. He's jerk too.

When I'm about to sit on my chair , it's a bit weird when I see there's a cup of coffee on my desk. 'Yoona , you make this for me ?' I'm asking to her. Yoona shake her head. 'Just read the move. You will know that , unnie.' Yoona instruct me.

Maybe she's right. I can know who make this for when I read this note. I take a sit and grab the note. It's pink note that placed under the cup.

So it's Siwon oppa that make this coffee for me. He's really kind and sweet guy. That's why I love him so much but something playing in my mind right now. Did he remember about today ?

It's actually my birthday and I hope he will not forget about that. I look at Yoona and she's talking to someone while doing her job. I know it's must be Donghae calling for her. She's so lucky that Donghae can spend time to her.

When I heard about their date on their wedding anniversary , I'm so happy for them. I'm also a bit jealous because of that. I really can't wait for the moment like that Siwon oppa too. I hope you'll not remembering about me , oppa. I really miss you know and I will enjoy this coffee too.

----------***----------

|| SAA - 6.00 pm ||

'Oppa , you're here !' Yoona so happy when Donghae entering the office. Tiffany also directly looking at the entrance. She hoping for Siwon that time it's so unlucky that Siwon not with Donghae.

She sit again at her seat and focus with the paper work. 'I'm here because I miss you so much , sweetheart. I can't separating from you for a long time.' Donghae say something sweet to Yoona.

They're so happy and I'm happy too for them. Huhh , I hope Siwon oppa also will leave his job and being here with me. I miss you so much oppa. I really want to meet with you.

'Fany , someone give you this.' Donghae pass a purple box to with a sticky purple not on the box. 'Who give this ?' Tiffany asking.

'Your HUSBAND !' Donghae and Yoona saying that together. Tiffany already smiling and she firstly take a look at the note before she open the box.

Tiffany smiling widely. She then open the box and show the very beautiful dress. Tiffany so impressed with the dress already. It's so beautiful for her to wear it. 'Woah , Siwon oppa is really well prepared. You're lucky , unnie.' Yoona said. Tiffany already blushing.

----------***----------

|| Choi's Apartment ||

'It's ready.' Yoona say to Tiffany after she already finish make-up Tiffany. Tiffany open her eyes and she also looking shock with her appearance.

'Look at your omma. She's so beautiful and gorgeous tonight.' Yoona talking to Anna that's playing on the bed. Anna looking at her mother and clapping her hands. 'She's beautiful , right.' Yoona ask Anna's opinion.

Anna nod and smiling.

The door knock and it's Donghae that's entering the room with Kevin. 'Siwon is waiting for you. He just arrive so I just ask him to wait down there.' Donghae informing Tiffany nod.

'Are you ready , unnie ?' Yoona ask. Tiffany nod and look at her child. 'Are you sure that you're going to take care of them tonight ?' Tiffany ask.

Donghae and Yoona nods. 'Don't worry about us. Just go and meet him. Pali , unnie and hwaiting !' Yoona tell her. Tiffany give a hug to Yoona. 'Thank you.'

'No problem. Now , go.' Tiffany nod and leaving the room. Just leaving Donghae and Yoona with the two siblings. 'So , we're stuck here with the naughty baby here.' Donghae mentioning to Anna that's really naughty and everyone know.

Yoona chuckle. 'She just same with Haesung. So stubborn. We should marrying them when they're grow up.' Yoona joking.

'That's true !!'

----------***----------

Siwon lean against his car while waiting for his wife. It's about ten minutes later , he hear someone calling for him by his name.

'Choi Siwon.'

Siwon lift his head and his jaw instantly drop when he look at his wife. Tiffany looking so beautiful in the dress. It's not the wrong dress that he choose for his wife.

'Oppa , are you okay ?' Tiffany asking to her husband. Siwon speechless and keep looking at his wife. Tiffany so gorgeous until he can't looking at another direction , just focus with his wife.

'You're so beautiful tonight. You're so gorgeous.' Siwon praising her. It's make Tiffany already blushing with the praise. 'Can we go now ?' Tiffany ask.

Siwon nod. He open the car door at the passenger seat and let Tiffany get inside. 'Thank you.' Tiffany thank him. Siwon smile and close the door. He jogging and get into the car at driver seat.

'Where we're going ?'

'It's surprise.'

Since when he's so secretive with me ?

About thirty minutes later , they arrive at the destination. Siwon open the door for Tiffany. Tiffany get outside and mesmerise with the view in front of her eyes. Siwon already smiling and know she will like it.

The park is dark but being light with just with the yellow small light that make the situation looking romantic. There's also a candles around the park. 'Shall we go ?' Siwon offer his hand. Tiffany take his hand and placing her smooth hand on Siwon's palm.

Siwon grip her hand and leading her to the park. 'Oppa , this is so beautiful. You prepared this ?' Tiffany so happy when she saw the dinner table at the park. It's looking so romantic and the place now full with the red rose petals.

'Just special for you.'

Then , Siwon make her sit on the chair. He take the opposite seat to Tiffany. 'Thank you oppa for this.' Tiffany still looking around and didn't notice when Siwon pull out something.

'Happy birthday , my love. This is for you.' Siwon open the small box in front of Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany eyes already watery and she so touch when she see the contain inside the box.

It's a diamond ring with pink diamond line on it. Siwon take her hand and slip the ring on her finger. 'I hope you like it.' Siwon said. Tiffany look at Siwon and she already crying. Siwon stand up and kneeling.

'Why did you cry ? I'm so sorry that you're crying because of me.' Siwon feel guilty and wipe the tears from Tiffany's face. Tiffany still crying and then she hug Siwon so tight.

Siwon smile and hug her back. 'I thought you've forget about my birthday. I'm so hurt if you want to know.' Tiffany hit Siwon's shoulder lightly.

Siwon rub her back and then break the hug. 'I always remember everything about you. Yes , I'm almost forget about it but luckily Yoona remind me. I'm sorry , Fany. I'm so busy until I've on time for you and our family. I'm sorry.' Siwon hold her face.

Tiffany stop crying and smile. 'You're great husband , oppa.'

'Of course I know that. I'm the great husband , I'm great lover and I also great father.'

Tiffany chuckle and pinch Siwon's cheeks. 'You're so proud with yourself now. You make me feeling like you're silly now.' Tiffany chuckle again.

'But this silly guy in front of you is your husband too.' Siwon remind her. Tiffany hug him again. 'You're right. Oppa , thank you because always being with me.'

'Since we're dating , I've promised you that I'll always being with you so I will be with you...like how I promise before.'

'You always giving the best in my life. You never disappointing me.'

'I know that too.'

Tiffany chuckle again. After that they together enjoying the dinner together. All the preparation that Siwon prepare with the help of Donghae and Eunhyuk too.

'Can you feed me ?' Siwon ask.

'Here...' Tiffany agree and she feed Siwon. They both spending the dinner , feeding each other and laughing at each others.

______________________________________

HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY !

It's bonus chapter for SiFany moments. For the special chapters , I just can prepared for two main pairs in this story. I hope you don't mind.

Guys , for the both special chapters.... Can you give your last comments for me... I'm gonna miss it so much soon. I'm going to cry now because this story already finish until here.

Happy Christmas Day !!