Final Chapter

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

|| A year and half later ||

|| SiFany's Moments ||

Siwon POV

It's already a year and half pass now. I'm so happy because my child already born. Guess what the gender ?

We get a baby girl.

Tiffany is really happy because we're bless with daughter. Now we have two child that we have to handles.

'Anna , why are you so naughty. I've tell you not too disturbing your brother. He's sleeping now.' Tiffany always nagging at our daughter , Anna. So that's our daughter's name , isn't it beautiful name ? I think that too.

I didn't know where she get the attitude but my daughter is so naughty even she still little baby. Right what happen now , she keep disturbing Kevin that's peacefully sleeping.

'Anna , come here. Your brother is sleeping so just play with appa. Come here to me.' she look at me and give me a smile.

When she smiling , she has an eyes smile like her mother. It's looking so cute. I offering my hand to her. She slowly crawling and reach my hand with her small hand.

'Clever baby. Come here. Why you're so naughty. Your brother sleeping , don't you see ?' I carry up her with my hands.

She just chucking when I did that. Our baby still can't talking and she is so hard to learn something. Luckily she already know how to crawling. 'You want some chocolate ?' I show him a bar of chocolate and she get it.

'Oppa , don't spoil her too much.' Tiffany said to me.

'It's okay. She want this chocolate. Let her eat it.' Tiffany stand up and get the chocolate from me.

'Don't spoil her. Chocolate is not good for her health. Don't you remember that she already finished three bar of chocolate just now ?' Tiffany really care about our child health.

Anna's hand trying to reach the chocolate from Tiffany's hand. 'No , honey. Enough with this. You can't eat more. It's not good.'

Anna suddenly pouting and directly burst into a cry. She crying so loud. 'I told you not too spoil her. Now , comfort her but not with this chocolate.' Tiffany already become really strict when Anna was born.

I think Tiffany sometime is right. I shouldn't spoiling my daughter too much. Sometime I also spoiling Kevin but he is so kind and not naughty like Anna.

Tiffany POV

Siwon oppa always said that I'm too strict with my child. It's not I'm being so strict but I didn't want my child grow and become spoil child in the future. I want them to be responsible and independent. I want my child to be like Donghae or Yoona. They're very independent person.

Talking about Yoona , I miss her so much. I thought that Donghae will be very depress after Yoona left but I was wrong.

He still strong and continue with his life even without Yoona. Yoona also always send him a letter and giving her husband supports. I'm so proud with Yoona. Yoona is also right , my baby is girl and I'm so happy.

Having Siwon oppa , Kevin and Anna make my life really complete now. Our parents also happy when Kevin and Anna appears. They're like our stars.

----------***----------

|| Jung's Mansion ||

'Oppa , where did you think Yoona is going ?' Yuri asking while she serving the meals on the dinner table.

'I didn't know. I've ask Jessica or Junho because I think maybe Yoona with them but I was wrong. Yoona not with them.' Yunho said.

Yuri sigh and take a sit on the chair beside Yunho. 'Yoona must have a baby now. Her baby with Donghae already born.'

'You're right. It's already a year the baby born now. I still wonder why Yoona still didn't want to come back. Even she never give the picture of her baby to Donghae. Just a letter.'

Yuri frown and looking at Yunho. She never know about that at all. She just know that Donghae always got letters from Yoona.

'Really ? Is that mean Donghae never look at his baby ?' Yuri eyes widely open when Yunho nod.

'Pity Donghae~'

'Yes , pity him. But now you have to eat something to because our baby hungry. You need to pity our baby too.' Yunho said while his hand rub Yuri's tummy that already big. Yuri smile and obey the advise from her husband.

She also just remember that she's now pregnant. It's already six month and Yunho so happy when he heard about the news. Especially Seungho , he's really happy because he is going to have another friend.

'Here.' Yunho feed a spoon of kimchi fried rice into Yuri's mouth. Yuri just eat the food and enjoying the time until they hear someone shouting.

'Omma !! Appa !!'

Seungho run rapidly and approaches his parents at the dining table. He looking so happy too.

'What's wrong ? Why are you running ?' Yunho lift up his son and make him sit on his lap. Seungho smiling widely.

'Appa , omma... This morning , Hana calling me again.' Seungho informing his parents.

'Really ? What she said ?' Yuri excited to know.

'She said she miss me so much and ....' Seungho pause and his cheeks become reddish. Yunho and Yuri already weird. 'Why ? Continue it please.' Yunho ordering him.

'Hana said... I love you to me...' Seungho directly covering his face using his palms. Yunho and Yuri smiling widely. They know that their son , Seungho really like Hana , their niece.

'Then what you answer ?' Yunho removing slowly Seungho's hands from covering his face. 'I....said I love you too to her.' Seungho continue after that. Yunho give him a hi-5. 'Good , that's my son. So brave.' Yunho so happy that his son really brave like him too. Seungho nod.

'Hey , why you're looking so happy !!' Yonghwa suddenly appear. He's not alone because there's Seohyun beside him.

'Hi , unnie.' Seohyun greet Yuri.

'Hi , Seohyun ! Woah , you looking so beautiful today. What's new ?' Yuri asking to Seohyun. Seohyun and Yonghwa looking at each others.

'Today you're going to Lee's Mansion. What happen there ?' Yunho asking. It's because Yonghwa told him about the meeting with Lee's before. He and Yuri really want to know about that.

'Seohyun's parents already bless our relationship and we are going to marry...' Yonghwa said happily.

'Congratulation.'

'Congratulation. So , when is the wedding ?'

'We're planning the same date as Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. About three month from now.' Yonghwa answering that. 'That's good. Two wedding in a ceremony. Can save more money.' Yunho really agree with that but he weird when Yonghwa not looking so happy.

'It's not about money , oppa. As long as they're happy.' Yuri telling the sentence to her husband.

'But I hope Yoona and Hana here too.' Yonghwa say suddenly. Seohyun , Yuri and Yunho also hoping the same things.

'Hi , everyone !! Miss me ?' All eyes looking at the entrance.

'HANA !!' they shout in shock.

----------***----------

|| Lee's Apartment ||

Donghae POV

I just come back from my parents' house. I'm so happy that Yonghwa and Seohyun will get marry soon. I hope their relationship will be until forever. Too many challenges they need to face before they're being together like that. I'm happy for them and I'm sure Yoona also must be really happy if she is here.

Hae , where's Yoona ? We really need to meet her. We'd do many thing that make her hurt. We want to apologise.

I still remember about what my mother said. She really want to meet with Yoona. I can't do anything because I also didn't know where's Yoona now. She always send me letters but it's hard for me to search for her without the address.

My son , he already born. I know it from Yoona and it's his birthday tomorrow. He's now one year old now. I hope I can celebrate it with him. I really want to meet with my son so much now. I want to see his face and touch him.

When I enter my apartment , I hear a lamentation coming from somewhere inside my apartment. I'm already scare at that time. The sound coming from my bedroom.

'It's no one , Hae. Just open the door.' I'm trying to brave myself. My hand reach the knob door and twist it.

When I open the door. I look inside and shock when I see someone inside my bedroom. Someone that I really miss so much until now. My eyes already teary.

'Yoona...you're back.'

I'm so speechless when I look at her. She is so beautiful now. More beautiful and looking more gorgeous than usual. Her smile still same , so beautiful and killing me.

'Oppa..I'm back..'

I didn't know when she's hugging me but I'm back to my world when her arms around me and her body crash mine. I'm so shock until I didn't know what to do.

She break apart from me and she give a kiss on my lip. Her lip still same too , so got and smooth. My arms wrapping around her and pulling her near with me again. I also responding to the kiss and we kiss really passionately.

'I miss you.' I murmuring and our lips break apart.

'I know you miss me. Oppa , I'm already back. Not alone but with our child. You want to meet your son ?' Yoona cup my face.

'What kind of question did you ask ? Of course I want , I never see my son.' she smiling and pull my wrist to the bed. On the bed , there's a baby that's smiling to us. Just now he's crying but not anymore.

'He's our son , Haesung. Lee Haesung.' Yoona telling me. Haesung , it's really good name that's given to him. I'm so happy that the baby in front of my eyes is actually mine. I still thinking that I'm dreaming now. He's so handsome and cute. He has big eyes , nice forehead and beautiful smile. Just like Yoona.

'You didn't want to hold him ? He really want his father.' Yoona beside me looking at me. I look at her too and give her a nod with a smile. I sit on the bed and slowly take the baby with my hands.

'God , he's so heavy.'

'Yah , he's your son. It's not his fault because he's a little chubby. Same like Hana too.' Yoona already pouting when I teasing her baby boy. The baby sit on my lap and he looking at me.

'Hey , son. It's me , your daddy.' I'm telling him. He just smile at me and his small hand touch mine.

'Your hand so little and smooth.' I give him a kiss on forehead and hug my son lightly. Yoona sit beside me.

'Where's Hana ? She's not here with you ? You still didn't want me to meet her ?'

'She's at Jung's mansion. Hyoyeon unnie take her there.' Yoona answering me and placing her head on my shoulder. 'Thank you for come back. With really special gift for me.' I really grateful that I can be with my child and her.

'It's Haesung's birthday tomorrow. I just want him to be happy with you. He really want to meet you. I can't separating child with their father too. It's a sin.' Yoona tell me and her eyes already teary.

I give her a hug and at the same time , I also give a hug to my son. Three of us hugging each others. 'God , I love you so much..I miss you too..' I kiss her head.

----------***----------

|| Jung's Mansion ||

When Hana suddenly appear in the house , Yuri quickly calling for Tiffany and inform about this. So all of their friends already gathering at the Jung's mansion except for Yoona , Donghae and Haesung.

'Hana , where's your mummy ? She is here , right ? With your little brother ?' Tiffany asking direct to Hana. Hana looking at Tiffany and still enjoying her food.

'Erm...secret...' Hana answer playfully and enjoying her food. Everyone looking at each others because too weird with Hana. Seohyun signing Yonghwa to asking Hana because Hana might answer him.

'Hana-ah , where's your mummy ? Did she being here too with you ?' Yonghwa nicely asking and give some more food to Hana. Hana looking at Yonghwa.

'Oh , God ! This food is so delicious. I miss Korean foods. Can I have some more ?' Hana asking something that's different. She's not answering the question at all. 'Of course you can but can you please answer the question , honey.' Eunhyuk pass another plate of kimchi fried rice to Hana.

Hana pouting and leaving the dinner table. 'Look , she already sulking. I didn't know , it's your fault. Hana so hungry but you keep asking.' Seungho said to the adults in front of him. Seungho follow Hana that's sitting on the couch at the living room.

YunYul , HyoHyuk , SiFany and YongSeo also walking to the living room but suddenly they saw Hana is crying. 'Hana , why did you cry now ?'

'I miss my daddy...I miss my daddy...' Hana say while rubbing her eyes with her hands. They approach Hana. Yuri cupping Hana's face and kiss her forehead. 'Honey , don't cry. It's not good for you. Now , wipe your tears because we will call for your daddy.' Yuri comforting Hana.

Hana hug Yuri and Yuri too. She rub Hana's back to make her calm. 'Oppa , call for Donghae.' Tiffany ordering Siwon , her husband. Siwon handing Anna to Tiffany and want calling for Donghae but suddenly...

'Hana , daddy is here !'

Hana open her eyes and smiling widely when she see her father. The others already smiling when they saw Yoona and Donghae at the entrance.

'DADDY !!'

Hana running toward Donghae and Donghae quickly lift her up. 'I miss you so much.' Hana said. 'I miss you too my baby girl.' Donghae hug his daughter tightly.

'Yoona , you're back.' Yuri and Tiffany said in unison. Yoona nod and approaching her friends with her son in her hands.

'Guys , this is Haesung. My son and Donghae oppa's son. Haesung-ah , this is your families.' Yoona introducing her son. Haesung look at them and cutely smiling. Donghae being beside Yoona and wrapping his arm around Yoona's shoulders.

'Woah , he's so cute.'

'My nephew looking so dashing.'

'Can I hold her ?'

Yoona smile and give Haesung to Seohyun. Seohyun , Yonghwa , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon playing with Haesung. Yoona approximate Tiffany. Tiffany give her daughter to Siwon and hug Yoona. Yoona hug Tiffany too.

'Unnie , thank you that you're not revealing anything about me. I'm so thankful.' Yoona said.

'What do you mean , Yoona.' Yunho asking to Yoona. Yoona and Tiffany break the hug.

'Fany unnie know that I'm at New York all this while. I'm with Jessica unnie and Heechul oppa. They take care of me and Hana.' Yoona explaining.

'Aish , that Sica. She lied to me.' Yunho moan. The others just laughing at Yunho that looking so not satisfied. 'This is our daughter. You're right , it's baby girl. Choi Anna.' Tiffany take her daughter from Siwon and hand her to Yoona.

Yoona hold Anna.

'Hey , sweetie. You're so cute and beautiful like your mother. You must be so kind.' Yoona said. But suddenly , the ice-cream that Anna hold drop on Yoona's dress.

Everyone shocks and Siwon directly take Anna from Yoona. 'My dress...God , it's Jessica unnie's gift to me. How can you did this , Anna ?' Yoona pouting.

'Oops , sorry...our daughter not too kind like her brother but she's so naughty girl.' Siwon said. Anna chuckle. Yoona sigh and Yuri give her a hug. 'Don't worry , we can clean it.' Yuri said.

'Okay. Unnie , congratulation for your baby. Sorry for being late.' Yoona said. 'It's okay. Thank you.' Yoona and Yuri hug each others. 'I think it's must be baby boy again.' Yoona guessing.

'Why you're so sure ?' Yunho ask.

'Because I know my brother strong.'

'Yeah , that's my sister.' Yunho hug Yoona too along with his wife. Suddenly , Haesung crying and interrupting the moment.

'Oh , he need his mummy now.' Hyoyeon said and give back Haesung to Yoona. Yoona take her son.

'Haesung always crying. He's so spoil.' Hana say and pouting. 'Hana , it's not good. You should take care of your brother too.' Donghae advise and kiss Hana's forehead.

'Let's eat. I will ask the maid to prepare it.' Yuri said.

'Hey , wait ! Actually , Hana already finish everything. I take all the food for Hana.' Seungho said. Everyone looking at Hana. Hana gulp her saliva and make a "peace" sign to others.

'You're really shikshin like your mother.' Eunhyuk joking.

'Yah , you're so mean. They still my family even they're shikshin.' Donghae protecting his daughter and his wife. 'Okay , give up.' Eunhyuk raise his hands to the sky.

He know he will never win when talking with Donghae. 'Let's go and cook together.' Tiffany suggesting.

'That's good ideas.'

----------***----------

|| Lee's Apartment ||

|| Night ||

Donghae just finish taking a bath. When he get outside from the bathroom , he see Yoona at the balcony. Donghae smiling and approaching his wife.

'Hey , why you're still here ? It's cold here.' Donghae hug Yoona from the back and peck a kiss on her cheek. Yoona touch Donghae's hands and feel the warmth.

'I just taking a fresh air. Oppa , I'm so sorry for leaving you. For a long time and separating you from our child Yoona speak something.

Donghae twist Yoona's body and make her facing him. 'It's not your fault. It's my fault too. I'm so sorry. I know that I shouldn't do that to you. I just want you to know that you're everything for me. I can't live without you , sweetheart.'

'I know you can't. That's I always give you letters and supports through it. Because I didn't want you to suffer and miserable without me.' Yoona peck a kiss on Donghae's right cheek and hug him.

Tear drop on Donghae's shoulder. It's Yoona's tears. Donghae rub her back and still hugging her tightly. 'Let's start the new book in our life.' Donghae suggesting. Yoona instantly nod and tighten the grip.

They break the hug when hear a cry. 'I will look at Haesung.' Donghae said and get to the outside from the bedroom.

I'm so lucky that I'm back. Sica unnie is right , Donghae and our child need us. Especially , this moment. God , please bless our new start. Let's us happy with Hana and Haesung.

Yoona pray while looking at the stars on the sky. The night , too many stars that appears. Show many hidden meaning that's no one can read it.

'Haesung is here. He need his mummy.'

Yoona turn to the back and take her son from Donghae. Haesung directly smile and resting his head on Yoona's shoulder. 'He is not really well maybe.' Donghae guessing.

'It's because he's so happy his father here and will celebrate his birthday.' Donghae hug Yoona's shoulders and kiss her forehead.

'I love you.'

'I love you more , Yoona. Don't leave me again. Promise me ?'

Yoona make her thinking expression. 'Okay. I will not doing that anymore. If I want to leave , I'll grab you along with me. It's a promise.'

______________________________________

The last chapter updated. Now , the story already end. I'm so happy that I can finish it like I've promised but it's a bit late because I'm too busy. For the pictures of the baby , I just take it because I need some graphic to make this last chapter looking so cute. So I choose those pictures.

Everyone , the last chapter is here. So please give your last comment , your support and anything you want to said about this story. I'm sorry if I did a mistake and please enjoy my other fanfics.

*bow* Thank You