Chapter 19

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Yuri , Yoona and Tiffany just finished with their activities that it's SHOPPING. They back to their office with really bright expressions. 'Hey , girls. How's your shopping time ? Got suitable dresses ?' Yonghwa asking. Yoona and Tiffany put all the shopping bags on the desk. Donghae , Siwon , Yunho and Changmin enter the office.

'Is that all the dress ?'

'Yes , oppa.'

Yunho show his thumbs up.'What about that one ?' Siwon asking to Tiffany. It's a blue shopping bag.'It's for Kevin , oppa. You remember our plan today , right ?' Tiffany frowning. Siwon make expression like he is thinking.'Yah , don't you dare to forget it.' Tiffany warning. She placing her hands on her hip and looking angry at Siwon.

'Don't worry , I remember it. Ow~ you look cute when you angry like that.' Siwon said and hug Tiffany from the back. 'Wait , who is Kevin ?' Changmin asking , want to know.'Kevin is a baby boy that we met yesterday at nearest cafe. He is an orphan and today we're going to visit him at Sunshine Orphanage.'

'That's right. You know , he is really cute boy. I starting to like him.' Tiffany said and smile brightly. Everyone also happy for them.'I think we should go now.' Tiffany nod.'Bye , guys.' SiFany waving at the others.

'I hope the baby can make Fany happy. It's already years they married but still they're not bless with child.' Yuri said.

'Me too.' Yoona smile.

'Anyway , let me see what kind of dress you bought.' Donghae about to open the shopping bags belong to Yoona but Yoona and Yuri quickly take it away.'Hae , they must be want to surprise us.' Changmin guess.

'Okay ~'

Yunho smirking. He like already know something actually. Donghae actually worry about what his wife gonna to wear to start his role soon.

_________***__________

~ Sunshine Orphanage ~

SiFany just arrived at the Sunshine Orphanage. Mrs Kim , the woman they'd met at the cafe greeting them as they arrives. 'Good evening , Mrs Kim.' Tiffany and Siwon greets.

'Good evening. You two here. What's bring both of you here ?' Mrs Kim asking. Tiffany and Siwon looking at each others.'Actually we're here to visit Kevin.' Siwon reply.

Mrs Kim smiling.'Good timing. He just awake. Come with me.' Tiffany and Siwon following and get inside the orphanage. While walking to meet Kevin , Tiffany looking at all those children there. She smiling and think that all of them are cute.

When they arrive at Kevin's room , they heard a cries. Siwon and Tiffany wonders. When they get inside , Kevin is crying non-stop at the time. Mrs Kim take him , try to comforting him but not success. Tiffany approaches Mrs Kim and say ,'Mrs Kim , can I hold him ?' Mrs Kim give Kevin to Tiffany. Tiffany take Kevin and then trying to comforting him. 'Ssshh ~ Kevin-ah , it's me. Still remember me ?' Tiffany rubbing his back , Kevin still crying. 'I'll take him for a walk at the park for a while.' Mrs Kim nod. Tiffany hug Kevin and walking to the nearest park to comforting the baby.

-----

☞ Siwon POV ☜

Tiffany looking very happy with Kevin. She success to comforting the baby. She is great and really great. 'Mr Choi , please have a drink.' I heard Mrs Kim's voice.

'Thank you , Mrs Kim. You don't have to burden yourself actually.'

'It's not burdening me.'

I take the cup and sipping the tea slowly because it's still hot actually.'So how many years you're with Mrs Choi now ?' Mrs Kim asking me. I smile and put the cup down on the round table.'It's already 6 years.' I said and looking at Tiffany that happily playing with Kevin.

'What about your child ?'

'We didn't bless with any child after she miscarriage 5 years ago.' I'm feeling sad when I remember back what had happened 5 years ago. I and Tiffany so happy that we're going to have a baby but one day , she suddenly miscarriage because she fell in the bathroom. 'I'm so sorry , Mr Choi. I didn't know about it.'

'It's okay. I'm not thinking about it anymore. Anyway , did you know how his mother suddenly met an accident. I really want to know ?'

I look Mrs Kim. 'His mother is a really busy woman. One day , she on the way home. She so excited to met her son and sharing her happy new with her son. I heard she just got a promotion that day. Suddenly , when she driving there's a car appear all of sudden. She very shock and drove to another direction until her car hit the shop.'

I think like I'd used to hear about that's story. It's sound same like what had happened to me.'What about the driver ?'

'I heard he run. More than that , witness said that the driver at the time was drunk.' My eyes widely open. I'm feeling something weird now. I didn't remember much about what happen to me when I met an accident. I also drunk at the time but it's something impossible if that case involve with me.

'Hi , everyone.'

I lift my head and saw Tiffany approaching us with Kevin. She looking so happy. 'Mrs Kim , can I come again tomorrow to meet with Kevin ?' she ask while caressing the baby's cheek.'Of course , Mrs Choi. Kevin also look happy if you're here.' Mrs Kim said.

-----

It's already 5 o'clock in the evening. Tiffany and Siwon planning to leave.'We need to go first.' Siwon said. Mrs Kim nod while holding Kevin. Tiffany approach Kevin and Mrs Kim before leave.

'Bye , Kevin. I love you , boy.' Tiffany kiss his cheeks. Kevin chuckle suddenly. Siwon also approach Kevin.'Bye , Kevin.' Siwon kiss his forehead. When Siwon to walk away , he notice that Kevin grabbing his hand. Tiffany and Mrs Kim smiles when looking at them.'I think he like you , oppa.' Tiffany said.

Siwon smiling and pinch the baby's cheek smoothly. Then SiFany leaving.