Chapter 41

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

|| Chocolate Cafe ||

It's already two o'clock in the evening and already pass the lunch time. Donghae , Yoona , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk together went to the cafe. It's the chocolate cafe , Hyoyeon's favourite cafe because it's serve many chocolates. After they already get their orders , they enjoying it except for Yoona. Hyoyeon notice that Yoona looking so weird. She not even touch or eat the cake.

'Hey , are you okay ?' not only Hyoyeon but Donghae also notice that Yoona pensive , like something not right with her. Yoona not answering the question and she also didn't hear that someone asking her a question. Her body is there but her mind is nowhere.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon looking at Donghae. 'Hey , sweetheart. Are you okay ? Anything wrong with you ?' Donghae placing his arm on Yoona's shoulders and Yoona back to the reality. She look at Donghae , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. They looking weirdly at her. 'Are you okay ? You're not well , Yoona ?' Hyoyeon asking this time.

Yoona shake her head. 'I'm okay. Don't worry about me. I'm totally...okay.' her voice so slow that time. Everyone didn't know what had happen to Yoona.

'Donghae oppa !! Yoona !!'

Eunseo suddenly appear in front of them. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon that didn't know who is that already weird. 'Who are you ?' Eunhyuk asking to Eunseo. 'Oh , I'm forget to introducing myself. I'm Son Eunseo , Donghae oppa's friend.' Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon shakes their hands with Eunseo. Eunseo looking at Yoona.

Why she looking so sad ? Wait , how they can be together like usual ? They suppose to fight and not cordial like this. What happen here ? I need to make sure that they still fight. Eunseo thought.

'Can I joining you ?'

'Sure. Just take a seat.'

Eunseo taking the seat that's beside Hyoyeon. She really want to be beside Donghae but Yoona already sit beside her husband. 'Where are you from ? How you can be here ?' Donghae asking. 'I meet with my friend just now. So , when I pass this area , I saw you.' Eunseo said. Didn't know whether it's true or she pass by on purpose.

'So , how's your baby ?'

Yoona and Donghae looking at each other. 'He is fine.' Yoona shortly answer it. Eunseo just nodding. 'You know that you're really lucky because Donghae with you when you're pregnant. Not like my friend , her husband now leave him because she is actually pregnant to another guy's child.' Eunseo trying to find the topic to talk about that time.

'Pity you friend. So , how she is now ?' Hyoyeon excitedly asking. She really want to know. 'She is so bad and depress now. I heard before that her husband always ignoring her and not paying more attention toward her. She is just like a stranger to her. I'm so pity to her baby.' Eunseo telling Hyoyeon.

Donghae look down. The story and the incident happen remind him to his attitude to Yoona before.

'Pity the baby. I hope the guy get the punishment.' Eunhyuk said. Donghae look at him.

Yoona POV

The story that Eunseo told us just now almost same like our story. I know now why Donghae oppa being so cold , ignoring and not paying attention toward me before. It's all because of the photos. I didn't know why but I think he believe that I sleep with Siwan. How could he just believe it ? I'm so hurt now until I can't do anything to cheer up myself.

When I look at Donghae oppa , he looking so weird. Maybe after he hear the story from Eunseo. I didn't know that I have to hate him or still love him. I'm so hurt right now. 'Guys , I need to go home now. I'm not feeling well. I will see you tomorrow.' I'm excuse myself and get my handbag and walk away.

'Yoona , wait for me.' I heard that Donghae oppa shouting at me. I just ignoring him and walking out from the cafe. I'm feeling so sad now and I can feel that tears start dropping from my eyes. 'Hey , wait for me. Where are you going ?' my hand being pull by someone and my body being turn around. I already now that I'm facing Donghae oppa with teary eyes. I'm trying to wipe my tears but he hold my hands.

'Hey , what's wrong ? Why did you cry ?'

'Nothing. I'm just too tired. Can we go home now ?' I'm lying because I didn't want him too know about that first. I'm too weak and have on strength too having fight with him now. I want to keep this matter clean until I've ask Yonghwa and Hyoyeon unnie to help me about something. 'Okay. Before that , stop crying. Let's go.' he kiss my forehead and bring me with him to the parking lot. It's not far from the cafe.

Donghae POV

It's already ten minutes we're together inside the car. Usually she always having a conversation with me but this time , she just keep quiet and not saying anything. She just lean her head at the window and pensive.

I stop the car when it's the traffic light turn to red colour light. 'Are you really not well ? Should we go to the clinic for check up ?' I tuck her hair behind her ear and my palm on her forehead. It's not really hot , just like usual.

'It's okay , oppa. I'm just tired. I just need some rest.' she ward off my hand and closing her eyes peacefully. Why I'm feeling like something is different with my wife ? She is like having a problem but didn't want to share it with me. The way she ward off my hand , like she is angry with me. I can feel it.

----------***----------

|| Lee's Apartment ||

Yoona POV

When arrived at our house , I just directly heading to our bedroom. He keep calling for me but I keep ignoring him. Huh , why my heart feeling so hurt like this ? Why ?

Donghae POV

I've calling her for many time but she just ignoring me and heading to the bedroom directly. I didn't know what's wrong with her. When I entering the bedroom , I'm saw she is crying heavily while hugging her knees and burying her face on her knees.

I slowly stepping and sit on the bed beside her. 'Hey , are you really not feeling well ? I will calling for the doctor.'

'NO !! Just go away from me !!'

I'm so shock when she suddenly push me away from her. 'What happen to you ? Why you become like this ?' she really make me confuse at the moment.

'I should ask you that , oppa. Why in three days before you become really cold toward me ? Why you keep the distance between us ? Why you're ignoring me ? It's me should ask you. Not you should ask me.' she exclaim it neatly to me.

'It..just...I'm...'

'Because you don't believe in me. You think I slept with Siwan and this baby is him. Am I right this time ?' she cut my words with her words. It's making me so shock when she said that. Is that mean she already know about what happen. How she find out about this ? 'I found the envelope inside the drawer. Now I know why you being like this.' she quickly stand up and open the closet. I'm so shock with her action.

'What are you going to do ?' I stand up and walking to her. She grab a bag and starting to throw her dresses on the bed. She keep silent and not saying anything. I grab her shoulders and make her facing me. 'Are you going to leave me ?'

'Yes , I'm going leave you. Why ? You disappointed with me ?' she asking me back. Truly I said , I'm disappointed with her decision. 'I'm most disappointed with you , Lee Donghae. It's already many time that forgetting our promise. You promise me that you'll always trust me and protecting our family but what I get ? I found that you accused me having an affair with another guy just because of the stupid photos. I tell you that I'm DISAPPOINTED with you.'

She once again removing my hands and continue to packing her stuffs. 'No , you can't leave me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to not trusting you. I'm just...'

'Enough !! Stop pretending anymore. You making me so hurt , totally hurt. You're hurting my heart and my mental. Just let me go. I can't stand like this anymore.' she sitting on the bedside and covering her face with her hands. She looking so sad at the time and crying more harder. It's all my fault. I never predict all of this will happen to us. I take a sit beside her and pull her into a hug.

Luckily , she is not pushing me. 'I'm so tired with my life. Please , let me go. I want my life back. I didn't want all of this. Please~' she begging to me. I didn't know why but it's sound like she already give up on our marriage.

'No , I will not let you go. I need you in my life and Hana need us. She need her mother and also she need her father to survive in her life. I didn't want Hana to live in broken family.' I'm telling her. There's too many reasons why I didn't want her to leaving us. There's too many until I can't list it anymore.

Yoona POV

I didn't know why I'm become like this but I'm so tired with my life. Donghae oppa promised me anything but lastly , he never trying to keep his promise. I'm so hurt until there's no more medication that can cure my heart. It's so hurt.

----------***----------

|| Kindergarten ||

Yonghwa POV

Yoona text me earlier and she asked me to take Hana from the kindergarten because she is now busy with Hae hyung. I don't know what their problem but Yoona looking so tired. Taking Hana , my own niece is not wasting my time at all.

'I'm going to fetch my niece , Lee Hana. Where's she ?' I just looking at the bench where Hana always waiting but it's weird , she is not there. 'Oh , Hana. She already go with her aunt. They're over there.' the teacher pointing her index finger.

I quickly look and find Seohyun with my niece , Hana. They're heading to the park. 'Thank you for the information. I'm leaving now.' I'm bowing politely to the teacher. I quicken my steps and trying to catch them at the park.

'Oppa !!'

'Uncle !!'

Both of Seohyun and Hana call my name when they saw me in front of them. Seeing her in front of me make me feeling so happy and fresh. 'What are you doing here , uncle ?' Hana asking to me. I kneel in front of her and hold her shoulders. 'Your mummy want me to take you home. But you already want to be home with your aunt.'

'Aunty said that daddy asking her to take me. So that's why she is here. I didn't know you're going to take me as well. Hehehe..'

'Ah , cute !' I pinch her cheek. She is really cute and so natural. I stand up and facing Seohyun. 'Wanna grab something together.' I'm asking her. I'm planning to take her and also Hana to the restaurant. 'I need to go to the office. Still many work that I need to handle.'

'Aunty~ follow us. I'm so hungry. Please~'

YES !! You're really good , Hana. Keep persuade her. 'Arasso.. I can't resist my beautiful and cute niece like you. Shall we go now ?'

'Okay. Let's go.'

----------***----------

|| McDonald ||

'Aunty , uncle. I want to play inside the playground for a while. Can I ?' Hana asking to Seohyun and also Yonghwa. 'But you need to finishing your meal first.' Seohyun said. Hana pouting.

'Just go. You can finish it later.' Yonghwa allowing her. 'Yeay !! Thank you , uncle !!' Hana quickly running toward the playground and leaving Yonghwa with Seohyun. They remain silent that time. No more words from them to each others.

'So , what about your marriage ? Have you meet with the guy ?' Yonghwa breaking the silent ice and asking a question to Seohyun. Seohyun looking at Yonghwa and give him a nod. Yonghwa looking down and he feeling so disappointed. 'Good for you.'

'Yeah , but just for a while. Oppa...can we be together again ?' Yonghwa shock when Seohyun suddenly said something. 'B-but you're getting m-marry soon.' Yonghwa already weird.

'No...Kyuhyun said he love another girl. And he told me that he against this marriage. I just want to be with you. I-I really miss to be with you. I miss our moment together.'

It's suppose to be me that's expressing those words first but it's weird because it's her that's saying that first to me. I'm so shy because of that.

Yonghwa POV

I stand up and sitting beside her , on Hana's seat before. 'I'm really sorry for avoiding you. I really miss you too and I really want to be with you too. Please forgive me.'

She look at me and smiling. I also smile at her and give her a peck of sweet and gentle kiss on her lip. 'Oppa , what are you doing ?' she blushing and touch her lip. I'm so happy now that we're okay.

'Kiss my girlfriend. Can't I ?' I'm act innocent and answer the question directly. She already blushing hard and covering her face with her hands. 'Aish , don't be so shy.' I placing my arms around her.

'Hey , uncle. Hey , aunty. What are you doing ?' Hana sit on my chair. I quickly remove my arms and looking at her. 'Nothing. You should eat , honey.' Seohyun said and give Hana her meal to finish it.

----------***----------

|| Lee's Apartment ||

Donghae awake when his handphone suddenly ringing and he got a text message from someone. Donghae get it quickly and look at the screen. 'Why Yoona text me ? She...' when Donghae looking beside him , he shock. Yoona not with him. He deciding to read the text to know why.

From : Yoona

To : Donghae

I love you , oppa. But now , I'm too tired. Don't look for me.

Donghae drop his handphone after that. He immediately stand up and open the wardrobe.

'No !! She's gone....'

______________________________________

Chapter 41 updated.

Just another two chapter and this story will be end. Don't worry , It's just short drama that I put. I didn't want to put more because this story will end in just another two chapter.

I'm gonna miss all my readers so I hoping that the silent readers will sharing your thought about this story before it's end soon.