Chapter 40

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

|| Lee's Apartment ||

'Yoona , wake up. It's already eight o'clock now.' Donghae trying to wake up his wife. But still Yoona not moving even open her eyes. Donghae get closer and peck a kiss on her lip that make Yoona slowly shaking. 'Hey , sweetheart. Wake up. We need to the office.' Donghae gently caressing Yoona's cheek with his hand.

'I'm still sleepy , oppa. Give me another ten minutes.' Yoona murmuring. She instantly turn her body to another direction and back-face Donghae. Donghae smirk and hug her wife from behind.

'Why you're being so sleepy now ? It's not like you sleep late last night.' Donghae already know the reason but he just want to disturbing his wife that time. 'Oppa , I'm pregnant woman. Always like this. Don't you remember.' Yoona murmuring again.

Donghae smiling and tuck Yoona's hairs behind her ear. 'Better you wake up now or you want me to pick up you and bring you to the bathroom with me.' Donghae whispering to Yoona. Yoona slowly open her eyes and turning to Donghae. 'Don't be like ert , okay. I will shoot you if you still saying that.' Yoona warning him and then she closing her eyes again.

Donghae chuckling and whispering once again. 'Being ert with my own wife is okay. Anyway , you don't have gun to shoot me. I'm not scare so better you wake up or I....'

Donghae suddenly cut with Yoona kiss him on his lip. Donghae grinning and kiss her back. But the kiss not so long because Yoona break it after a minutes. 'I'm tired. Better you take a bath first so that I can rest for a while. I'm still sleepy ~ Okay , oppa ~' Yoona using her aegyo to Donghae. Donghae really can't stand and even resist her aegyo.

'Okay , sweetheart. You're so cute , sweetheart. You know how to make my day become really happy like this. That's why I love you.' Donghae playfully want to kiss Yoona again but he is fail by Yoona's action. Instead , he kiss the pillow and not his wife.

'Yah !! You're so mean , sweetheart. I just want my good morning kiss.' Donghae removing the pillow and pouting when he looking at Yoona. 'You already get it just now. It's your good morning kiss.' Yoona telling him. 'It's just stand for a minutes and you break it after that.'

'Aigoo ~ don't be like this oppa. Now go and take a bath quickly.' Yoona push Donghae. Donghae nod + smirk and stepping inside the bathroom. 'Time to wake up , Yoona.' with that , Yoona slowly sit on the bedside and she reach for her handphone on the side table. 'Aish , I forget to charge the phone.' Yoona then put her handphone back to it's place.

'Maybe there's extra battery inside this drawer.' Yoona open the drawer. She searching for the battery inside the drawer. Yoona and Donghae have the same type of handphone. They always being smart and bought and keep the extra batteries for their phone. It's just to make sure they're not panic because they didn't charging their phone. Smart isn't it ?

When Yoona open the drawer , she touch something weird. She take a look and it's brown envelope. There's Donghae's name wrote on the envelope.

'What is this ? I never saw it's before.' Yoona about to open the envelope but suddenly....

'Yoona !! Can you get the towel for me ??' Donghae shouting from the bathroom. Yoona sighing. She deciding to placing the envelope inside her handbag and get the towel for her husband.

----------***----------

|| SAA's office ||

Inside the office , there's only leave Yoona and Yonghwa that time. The others are so busy because they need to attend a meeting with Yunho at the meeting room. Yoona secretly stare at Yonghwa and find out that he is pensive.

Yoona stand up and sit on the chair beside Yonghwa. 'Wanna share your problem with me ?' Yoona asking and removing all the files from Yonghwa's desk so that he is not so stress. Yonghwa nod and looking at his cousin. 'What is it ? I'm here for you.' Yoona looking so focus now.

'I met with Seohyun. We met at the park two days ago. She keep apologise to me because of her parents and I'm feeling so sad for her. She's not the person that should apologise , I've tell her that but she keep apologise behalf to her parents. I didn't know how to react.' Yonghwa pause for a while and ruffle his hair. He sigh before he continue.

'She also said that she is going to marry soon. Marrying to her parents' choice , Cho Kyuhyun.' Yoona also didn't believe what she heard from Kyuhyun that time. She smirk and think that Yonghwa joking with her. 'You're joking with me ? Seohyun never told me anything about this.' Yoona asking.

Yonghwa shake his head and Yoona become serious again. 'Sorry , Yonghwa. I didn't know it's true. I thought that you're...' Yoona speechless. Yonghwa looking at his cousin and just smiling to her to make her feel better. 'It's okay. So , what I'm going to do now ? I'm really confuse now.'

'Did you still love her ?'

'Of course I love her. She is my first love. I never fall in love with anyone before. She is the first that make my heart beating so fast.' Yonghwa answering that. Yoona touch Yonghwa's hand.

'There's only one way. Fight for your love. Only that.' Yoona trying to make him thinking more deeper about that. Yonghwa frowning and start to thinking. 'Like what I did , you also can do it. I fight for my love and facing Donghae's parents. They hates me but I'm not give up on him because I really love him. So , fight for you love.' Yoona encouraging Yonghwa.

Yonghwa suddenly smiling and feeling so free after he listening to Yoona's advise. 'But don't shock with my news soon.' Yonghwa warning Yoona. They smirks at each other. 'Just don't do something stupid. Arasso ?' Yonghwa nod. They giving each other hi-five and smiling again. 'So , what about you and hyung ? Everything is okay ?' Yonghwa asking back to Yoona. He still remember that Yoona really upset when they saw Donghae with another girl at the restaurant. The worst , his cousin is cried.

'We're okay now. He already being like usual with me. Whether I didn't know the reason he being like that , it's okay for me because our relationship is better now. He become the old Lee Donghae that always make me smile. Lee Donghae that always loving me and our family.'

'That's good. I'm really happy for you. Just make sure you live happily.' Yonghwa so care about Yoona's life. Like everyone know , they already like siblings since they're kids. 'Don't just telling me that. Make sure you're happy too. I'm going to be really happy if you're end up with Seohyun.' Yonghwa nod.

----------***----------

|| Western Restaurant ||

|| 12 o'clock in the afternoon ||

Seohyun with Mrs Lee went to the Western Restaurant that day. Seohyun keep asking her mother about her true attention. She know her mother must have her reason for taking her to the restaurant and want to having lunch with her so sudden. 'Omma , tell me the truth please. Why are you taking me here ?' Seohyun already annoying because her mother still not answering her question. She keep asking the same question.

'They're here !'

Seohyun already weird. Her mother just mention about someone being here. She lift her head and looking at the entrance. She saw an old woman in dress with her son that's so handsome beside her. 'Isn't it Cho Kyuhyun.' Seohyun murmuring. There's no one heard about her words.

'You're here. Let's me introduce you to my daughter. Seohyun , this is Mrs Cho and this is Kyuhyun. And this is my lovely daughter , Lee Seohyun.' Mrs Lee starting to introducing Seohyun too Mrs Cho.

Seohyun fake smile and bowing politely to Mrs Cho. 'You have really beautiful daughter. By the way , this is my son.' Mrs Cho telling Seohyun and referring to her son that's looking so handsome in front of girl's sight. But luckily , only Yonghwa that's in Seohyun mind. She just think that he is more handsome that the others guy.

'Seohyun , Kyuhyun. We're leaving both of you here. Please knowing each others nicely.' Mrs Lee said. Then she and also Mrs Cho leaving the place.

Omma !! So this is your plan ? Ah , I've told you that I didn't want to marry him but you keep doing this !! Why !! Seohyun thought angrily. They both take a sit and make an order. After ordering , they're stay silent in awkwardness until one of them trying to break the silent with the was conversation.

'Seohyun-shi...'

'Wait , just call me Seohyun. Drop the formalities , I didn't like that.' Seohyun but him before he continue. Kyuhyun smiling and looking at Seohyun. 'Okay. In that case , you can call me Kyu. I also feeling awkward if there's formalities between us.' Kyuhyun also almost same with Seohyun but didn't mean that Seohyun starting to like him and forgetting Yonghwa just like that.

'I know you against this marriage. Actually , I'm against this marriage too.' Kyuhyun said that make Seohyun wonder. 'I already have a girlfriend and I really love her but....'

'But your family didn't like her. Am I right ?'

Kyuhyun looking at Seohyun and nod. He never thought that Seohyun can read his mind. 'Don't be so shock. We're same. I already have boyfriend too but my parents against our relationship.' Seohyun feeling like she want to sharing the story with Kyuhyun. 'I'm really sorry that I'm too straightforward but , did you mind if we're just cancel this marriage ?' Kyuhyun suddenly said.

That's great idea !! I didn't want to marry him too.

Seohyun already shout happily in her heart that time. 'I didn't mind about that. Anyway , I like your style. You're so sincere. But , how we're going to cancel this marriage ?' Seohyun already clueless. Kyuhyun smirking and during they having their lunch , they also discussing something that can make the marriage cancel.

----------***----------

|| SAA's office ||

Everyone are really busy that day. Donghae also busy and has no time to spend with Yoona. They just got new job. Only Yoona and also Tiffany left inside the office. They're not allowing to involve in the new mission because it's quiet dangerous for them.

Yoona so boring and has no work to do. She want to talking with Tiffany but she seem so busy reading the book. It's a book about 'How To Being A Good Mother'. It's her first time being a mother to a son and soon to her future baby. Yoona didn't want to disturb her so she just playing her handphone.

When playing with her handphone , she remember something.

The envelope....

Yoona open her handbag and take out the envelope. She slowly open the envelope and want to know about the content inside. When she take out the content , her eyes widely open....

Oh My God !!

______________________________________

Chapter 40 updated !!

How is it ? I didn't want to put many drama because all of you didn't like it too much. I look at the comment and it's seem the reader not prefer too many drama. :( Hurm... I just want to sharing my imagination more with you but you already didn't like the drama. What a waste of time I spend to think about that just to make you happy. If there's no drama and just simple story that's mean this story will just end soon.

Don't forget to leave your comment and to anyone who still not subscribing , please do subscribe. You're not wasting your time if you giving your comment , instead it's giving me more support.

Thank you !!