Chapter 14

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

On the next day , Tiffany and Yoona on their ways to the meeting room together. Something import is going to be discuss at the meeting room. Everyone ordered to be before 11 o'clock but they still have about thirty minutes before the meeting start.

'Yoona , what's wrong with your face ? You looking so pale.' Tiffany asking. She just notice that Yoona looking a little pale.'I'm okay , unnie. Don't worry about me.' Yoona lying at the time. But for Tiffany , she know whether Yoona lying or not.

'I already know you about years , Yoona. You can't lying to me. Come on , what happened ? If you still think me like your own sister so tell me everything. I care for you.' Like Tiffany said , she really care with Yoona. Since they're students the most closest to Yoona at the time were Tiffany , Yuri and also Hyoyeon.

Yoona looking down on the floor and then look at Tiffany again.'Yesterday I went for a dinner at Donghae's house........' Yoona telling everything that had happened last night during the dinner. Tiffany is really a good listener and she never cut Yoona's words when she is speaking at the time.'Yoona , be patient. You're strong girl. I know you.'

Tiffany and Yoona hugging each others. At the time , Yoona feeling like her burden already gone with the help of her friend. But the bad moment still inside her mind and can't be erase.'JUNG YOONA ! TIFFANY HWANG ! Both of the girls break the hug as they heard someone calling for them. They looking at the direction where's the voice come from.

'YONGHWA !!'

Tiffany and Yoona shocks when saw someone they really know. It's Jung Yonghwa , Yoona's cousin and also Tiffany's friend. Tiffany and Yoona quickly approaches Yonghwa and Yonghwa directly hugs them tightly.

'I miss you.'

'I miss you too , yonghwa.'

'Me too. Miss you Jung Yonghwa.'

Yonghwa then give a kiss on Yoona's cheek and also Tiffany's cheek. It's a friends kiss , they already used with that so no need to be worries. They break the hug. 'Woah , you looking so dashing now.' Tiffany said after she looking at Yonghwa's new look. 'You also have change your hair style. It's looking perfect.' Yoona continue.

Yonghwa smiling and he a little shy being praises continuously by the two beautiful girl. 'You guys also still looking hot whether you're both already married.' Yonghwa praising them back. Tiffany and Yoona blush a little.

Meanwhile Donghae and Siwon on their ways to the meeting room as well. They immediately hiding when they saw something that make them focus , very focus.

'Aren't they our wives ?' Donghae asking to Siwon. Siwon out of words and just nodding at the time. They covering their mouth in shocks when saw Tiffany and Yoona hugging with a guy.

They're really jealous at the time. 'Who is the guy ? Why he is hugging our wives ?' Siwon looking so angry at the time. They just focus on Tiffany , Yoona and the guy. They can't denying that the guy is really handsome and good looking.

'OMO !!'

Something shocking them more after they saw the guy kissed their wives' cheeks. The most sad and clueless , Tiffany and Yoona stay calm and not responding anything at the time. 'Only us can kiss our wives ? He can't !' Siwon said , almost raise his voice but trying to control it.

'You're right. Only us can do it...' Donghae agreed with it. It's seem like this two husbands really jealous with Yonghwa. They don't know who is Yonghwa actually to Yoona and also Tiffany.

________________________________________

GUYS , I'M REALLY SORRY. ONLY THIS I CAN UPDATE FOR YOU TODAY. IT RAIN SEASON SO I GOT A FLU. I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PRAY FOR MY HEALTHINESS PLEASE. HUH , I'M SICK NOW. BUT I'LL TRY UPDATE MORE AFTER THIS BUT SLOWLY OKAY ? LOVE U ALL !

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES (I'M NOT FORCING YOU ANYWAY)