** SPECIAL CHAPTER **

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

|| Lee's Mansion ||

Yoona POV

It's already two month pass since we're back together. I'm so happy now that everything become really smooth in my life. When I open my eyes this morning , I can see my husband's face again. Just like before. I still miss him even both of us already together for two month.

'Good morning , sweetheart.' he greet me. He open his eyes slowly and peck a kiss on my lip , give me the morning kiss. 'Good morning oppa.' I peck a kiss on his lip too.

After that , we both just freeze on the bed and looking at each other. I really miss him and I love this guy so much. 'Yoona , thank you for being here with me again. Thank you for not leaving me.' he once again thanking me.

Since I come back into his life , he couldn't stop thanking me. It's make me sometime feel a little awkward that he always thanking me. 'No need for that , oppa. I've told you many time that you're special for me. It's impossible for me to leaving you. I love you.' I speak while caressing his cheek.

He grab my hand and kiss my hand. Then he suddenly pull me closer and give me a warm hug. 'I still miss you , sweetheart. We're together for two month but I still miss you.'

So he also same with me. We still missing each others whether we've been together for two month. 'I miss you too , oppa. Oppa , I'm sorry. Maybe because I'm too busy take care of Haesung and forget about you.' I thinking that's the reason too. Haesung sometime need our loves too especially from us , his parents. He still baby and need more care.

'No , it's not the reason. I know you really good mother and will do anything for your child. It's not your fault too.' he always like this since before. Never blaming me but keep supporting me. But sometime , he's too emotional and not believe me. It's happened before but not now. He already change for me.

He break the hug and cupping my face. Our gaze meet. 'Let's spend time together today. It's a date for us. You want it ?' he ask me. I just smile and nod. It's a long time that we didn't spending time together. 'What about Hana and Haesung ?'

'We both now live at Lee's Mansion. My parents really want to be close with their grandchildrens. I'm sure it's not the problem for them to take care of our child.'

For your information now , my relationship with Donghae oppa's parents already okay. We're so close to each others now. I can feel the love given by parents when I'm with them. I'm so happy. About living here , it's my decision because omma always alone when appa went to oversea. Seohyun already living with her husband at Jung's Mansion.

'I also thinking it's not big problem. We can send Hana to the her school first and then we'll spend time together. Yunho oppa will send Hana here today so it's not burdening your parents to take her from the school.' I'm telling him.

'Yes , I think that too.' he say and he closing his eyes again while resting his head on my shoulder.

'Oppa , you said we're going for a date but why you still sleeping.' I already weird with him now. He hug me more tighten and make me feel very warm with him. 'Can we stand like this ? I just want to be with you. Sleep beside you.'

'Kiss your cheek like this.' he pause and kiss my cheek with his close eyes.

'Kiss your forehead like this...' he kiss my forehead and open his eyes. 'And lastly , kiss your lip like this.' he become closer with me and pressing his lip on mine.

Author POV

Donghae and Yoona walking down the stairs together , hand in hand. They also wearing something that really beautiful and suitable for their date.

'Mummy , you're so beautiful today. Where are you going ?' Hana running toward her mother and hug Yoona. 'Hey , Hana. Thank you for the compliment , honey. It's secret. I can't tell you.' Yoona hug her back.

Hana pouting. 'Can I follow you ?' she smiling. Yoona looking at Donghae.

'No , you can't. I need my time with your mummy , Hana. You just need to study at the school.' Donghae answer.

Hana pouting once again. When she see her grandparents , she running toward them. 'What's wrong with my princess. You not looking good today.' Mr Lee caress his granddaughter's hairs.

'Mummy and daddy want to go somewhere without me , grandpa. I'm so sad now.' Hana said with sad tone. Mr Lee smiling and hug his granddaughter.

Yoona and Donghae approach them. Yoona take Haesung from Mrs Lee and hug her son. Haesung smiling happily when he see his mother and father. 'Anyway , where are you going ?' Mrs Lee asking while smiling.

'Omma , I know it's sound weird. But I want to spend time with Yoona today. It's a long time since we separated. So can we leave Hana and Haesung with both of you.' Donghae explaining to his parents.

Mr Lee and Mrs Lee smiles. 'Just go. You and Yoona already having so many hard time. Just go and enjoy. I just want my daughter to be happy.' Mrs Lee caress Yoona's cheek. Yoona already touch with the love at the time.

Donghae also happy that his parents now love Yoona so much. 'Thank you , omma.'

'Hana , don't worry because today grandpa and grandma will bring you to the park. We can eat ice-cream together and playing together. You want to follow us ?' Mr Lee trying to comforting his granddaughter. Hana smile and nod.

'That's good. We'll make sure we're more happy today than your parents. Okay ?'

'Okay , grandma.' Hana already happy again. Donghae then take Haesung from Yoona. 'Haesung , my son. Don't be naughty today , okay.' Donghae advising him and kiss his forehead. He look at his son and Haesung smile happily at his father.

'Aish , you're so cute. I think like I didn't want to leave you.' Donghae said.

They laughing. 'You should go now before it's too late.' Mr Lee informing them. Donghae give back Haesung to Mrs Lee.

'Let's go , Hana.'

'Bye , grandma. Bye , grandpa. Bye , Haesung.' Hana waving to them.

----------***----------

Yoona POV

Before both of us spending time together , he already bring me to having a breakfast at the cafe. It's just nearest with Hana's school. He really good husband , he bring me here because he know I still didn't grab my breakfast this morning.

We sitting opposite to each others. 'Did you remember what day is today ?' he asking me something. I make a weird and clueless expression at him. I shake my head confidently.

Actually I know it's our wedding anniversary today. I still remember that but I just want to tease and playing with him now. 'I just know that today is Saturday. And today...' I pause and he looking at me.

He seem like need the answer now. My mind still want to playing around with him now. It's too early if I tell him I know what day is today. 'We're going to date today. That's only. Anyway , is there something important than that ? Is there something ?' I pretending to ask.

'N-no..there's nothing special. Let's enjoy our breakfast.' he sound so disappointed. He look down and playing with the food. I know he must be really sad. But sometime he's stupid too. He think it's easy for me to forget about that.

I stand up from my seat and sitting beside him on the empty seat. He still didn't look or notice me. I get closer to him and give him a peck of kiss on his cheek. 'Huh , what are you doing just now ?' he look at me.

'Peck a kiss on your cheek. Why ?'

'Oh...' I know what inside his mind too this time. He must think that I know something but disappointed suddenly. Pity my husband , maybe I need to stop playing around with in now.

I take his arm and put it around my shoulders. 'Happy anniversary , oppa.' I whisper to him. He look at me and smiling. He looking happy and so handsome now. 'You remember.' he ask.

'Of course. I'm stupid girl if I'm forgetting you and our wedding anniversary.' this time I peck a kiss on his lip that make him grinning in happiness now. 'I thought you forget about that.'

'I will not forget about it. I love you , oppa.' he hug me and I resting my head on his chest. He kiss me on my forehead. 'I love you too and happy anniversary , my love.' he tighten the grip that make me more happy and warmer than before.

We break the hug and I take the food. 'You should eat this meal , oppa. Not playing with the food. Here..'

Donghae POV

'You should eat this meal , oppa. Not playing with the food. Here..' she take the spoon of the food and feeding me. I feel like in heaven when she keep feeding me.

Maybe she's right , I should eat the food than playing with it. It's because I keep thinking about her just now. I'm really disappointed when she act like she didn't remember about our wedding anniversary just now. But I'm relief now that she just joking with me.

'Oppa , I'm sorry about acting with you just now.' she really my innocent and pure wife.

I pinch her nose and smile. 'It's not problem for me. I love you.'

'Me too.'

----------***----------

After having great breakfast together , Donghae and Yoona want to watching the movie together , eating ice-cream at the park , and did anything that they really want to do. As long as they're together.

Until it's already four in the evening , they walking along the lake. The view of the lake so beautiful. Both of Donghae and Yoona rest under the huge tree beside the lake.

Yoona resting her head on Donghae's chest while Donghae wrapping his arms around Yoona's.

I really love the moment like this. I hope nothing can separating us anymore after this. Yoona think something and then closing her eyes.

'Yoona-ah , you know how my life without you. It's so suffer if you want to know.' Donghae complaining to Yoona. Yoona smile and hug Donghae too. 'Complain everything to me. I will hear you.' Yoona ordering him.

'Three day after you leaving me , I can't eat or even sleep. My grade and my focus on my job , all fade. You don't know how I miss you and Hana. After that I know that Eunseo planned all this just to ruined our relationship. I'm regret that I didn't believe you and I'm guilty with my son because I didn't admit him as my son. I become more depress but luckily our friends with me. They giving me the courage and make me strong. It's all become smooth after you sent me the letters. I read all your letters and it's make me become more stronger than usual. Seeing the sonogram of my son every months. I'm feeling so happy and every night I just hug our family picture. I can sleep when I hug your family picture. I really miss you and Hana. That's how I live without you. I'm like a person without hope in his life.'

Yoona already crying when Donghae expressing what inside his mind. He's not complaining for her. For Yoona , he telling her how hard his life without his wife. Her tears wetting Donghae's shirt. Donghae look at Yoona and he worry now.

He sit carefully and cupping Yoona's face. She already crying and make Donghae so hurt as well. 'I'm sorry that you're-' Yoona cut Donghae with hugging him. Donghae wrapping his arms again around Yoona.

'I'm sorry , oppa. I didn't know you become like that because of me. I shouldn't leave you. I'm really stupid and selfish wife.' Yoona now blaming herself. Donghae shake his head.

'It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. Ssshh~' Donghae break the hug and wipe the tears from Yoona's face. Yoona stop crying and calm when she look at Donghae.

Donghae happy that Yoona now already calm. He lean against the tree again and hugging Yoona. 'Can I know something ?' Donghae ask when Yoona a bit calm now.

'Of course. What is it ?'

'How my son when he was born. Is he really make you hurt ?' Donghae really want to know. He can't be beside Yoona when she's laboured. So now , he want to know about that.

'He's not too burdening me. Our son really kind because he come out so fast. Not even make me feel the pain. I'm so happy. The first time I saw him , he really remind me to you. He got your smile and so handsome like you. Something I want you to know , when I'm inside the emergency room....I always thinking of you. Think that you're beside me and giving me the strength.' Yoona explain. The explanation make Donghae smile and he also let out a tear but not to much.

'Don't cry , oppa. You looking ugly.' Yoona tease and wipe his tears away. 'Who say I'm crying. It's just a dust get inside my eyes. I'm okay.' Donghae still deny about that. “

For Yoona , already clear that Donghae crying. 'Don't denying it , oppa.' Yoona smirk. Donghae smile and can't lying anymore. 'Okay. Yoona , I love you and I want you to know that.' Donghae pull Yoona and kiss her forehead.

'I've know that for a long time. I love you , Mr Lee Donghae.'

'I love you too , Mrs Lee Yoona. Oh , I also has something special for you. I want to give it when christmas but I can't just wait to see you year it.'

'What is it ?' Yoona wondering now. Donghae reach something from his pocket and revealing a long box.

What he's going to give me now ?

Yoona , she can't wait for it anymore. 'Close your eyes first.' Donghae ordering her. Yoona pouting and shake her head.

'Just close your eyes , sweetheart.' Donghae persuade her this time using his aegyo. It's make Yoona so melt and obey at the end.

She finally close her eyes. Donghae open the box and it's a necklace and also diamond ring. First , Donghae wear the necklace at Yoona's neck and finally slip the ring on her finger.

'You can open your eyes now.' Donghae whisper at her and kiss her cheek. Yoona open her eyes and looking at her neck. 'Oppa..it's so beautiful..' Yoona can't saying anything and just that she can say. She touch the necklace and it's so beautiful.

Then she looking at the ring on her finger. Yoona's mouth open widely and she speechless now. The ring on her finger is so beautiful and Yoona want to cry because it's too meaning for her.

'Do you like my surprise ?' Donghae ask. Yoona look at Donghae and nodding.

I know she will like it. It's just something simple because she like something that's simple. I hope she'll always wear that. The gift I should give her last year but it's so unlucky because she's not with me.

'Oppa , thank you so much.' Yoona hug Donghae and burying her face on Donghae's shoulder. She already crying in happiness too. Donghae rub her back and nod. 'Anything for you.'

'Sorry I didn't prepare anything for you.' Yoona speak.

'It's okay. What I want is you're here with me. It's enough for me.' Donghae's word really make Yoona touch. Yoona look at Donghae and give him a kiss on his lip. The kiss that Donghae really wait for. It's already for sure.

______________________________________

HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY !

Because it's Christmas Day , I'm planning to make some bonus moments. Some of you requested it from me. For this chapter , it's just YoonHae Moment.

YoonYul ; they looking so got and gorgeous. Am I right ?

Click next to the next chapter. It's SiFany Moments , special for SiFany shippers. Enjoy !!