Chapter 35

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

[the next day]

Seohyun and Yoona planning to having a lunch together during their break time. They meet at the nearest cafe with SAA but it's quiet far away from Seohyun's firm.

'Unnie , tomorrow Yonghwa oppa will meet with my parents.' Seohyun informing Yoona. Yoona can't help but smile happily when she heard the happy news from Seohyun. 'That's good to hear. Erm...Seo , did your parents know that Yonghwa is my cousin ?' Yoona asking. Seohyun shake her head. 'Why , unnie ?'

'You know that your parents didn't like our descendant. They've once told that they hate Jung's. I didn't want you and Yonghwa separate because of this.' Seohyun start to thinking. What Yoona said is true. Her parents didn't like Yoona , it's not possible that they also didn't like Yonghwa. They're cousin after all. 'That's why I didn't want them to know , unnie. Yonghwa oppa never know that my parents didn't like you. I just want to keep our relationship clean until we got married.' Seohyun speaking.

Yoona smiling. She just supporting what Seohyun said. She really happy if Seohyun marry to Yonghwa because Seohyun really suitable for Yonghwa. 'I'm always supporting you. No matter what happen.' Yoona asserting her words , so honest.

'Thank you , unnie. So , unnie. It's already three month of your pregnancy , right ?' Seohyun so excited when she asking Yoona about her future niece/nephew. 'Yes , it's already three month. That is mean I can work for only five month now as an agent.' Yoona scowling.

'I know , it's because Hae oppa want you to rest. Am I right ?'

Yoona nod and print a smile. 'What about your career ?'

'Appa , omma..they didn't know about this. Only you , Hae oppa and Yonghwa oppa know about this. They didn't want me to be a lawyer. But no matter what , I need to attain my dream.'

'You're right. We will feel very calm and happy once we had attained what we want in our life.'

'You're my mentor , unnie. You never give us to become an agent whether our parents really didn't like it. You've prove that there's a way to attain our dream. It's has been years I'm with you , you have taught me many things. Never give up. That what I've learnt for the first time.' Seohyun and Yoona give each other a hug.

'I should thank to your oppa. He is my strength. He always believe in me. I'm so proud that he is my husband.' Yoona said.

'And I'm so proud that you're my sister in-law. Unnie , can I say something ?'

'What ?'

'If anything happen in your life , please keep trust in my brother. It's nothing but unnie , he really love you. When both of you separated before , I'm the person who saw that he was cried because losing you. Just don't leave my brother.'

'How can I leave him. He is too perfect for me and he is my husband. And I really hoping that you did the same to Yonghwa. I know sometime my cousin become really serious , sometime he's joking around and not really care about someone feeling. But you need to believe him too.'

Seohyun take all what Yoona said as the tips for her to start a new life with Yonghwa. She didn't know what will happen between her and Yonghwa but she just can pray that everything become smooth. 'Unnie , have you ask the doctor about your baby's gender ?'

'I still didn't ask. Dr Lim said he is going to introduce me to the right doctor for me. It's because he didn't know about this kind matter. Maybe the day after tomorrow I will go and do an ultrasound.' Yoona answering.

'Hae oppa going to be with you ?'

'I didn't know. He is too busy lately.'

Seohyun pouting. 'It's okay , unnie. You can call me if you want to be there.'

'Sure , why not.'

----------***----------

Seohyun POV

It's the day that me and also Yonghwa oppa await. Tonight , he will be here and meet with my parents. Unluckily , Yoona unnie and Donghae oppa can't join the dinner. There's busy with their work and has to spend their time with Hana too. But it's okay , I'm not so disappointed with it.

About ten minutes waiting for him at the outside , I saw his car entering my house. I become so nervous. 'Hi , honey.' he calling for me and approaching me. 'Hi , oppa. You're here at last. How's your journey ?'

'Gosh , it's too hard to find your house. It's my fault too because never send you home. Luckily , I call Hae hyung and ask him. I almost lost.'

His words make me chuckles and I'm happy when with him. 'Let's get inside , oppa.' he grab my wrist and make me look at him. 'I'm nervous.' he said. I can see that he is shudder at the time. He looking so cute whether he is shuddering like that. I intertwine our hands. 'Trust me , everything gonna be okay. As long as you love me.' I told him.

His lip curve and he give me a really charming smile. That's make me melt when I'm with him. We together walking inside my house. My parents already waiting for him at the living room. 'Appa , omma. He is here.' I calling for them.

They stand up and standing in front of us. 'He's really handsome guy. That's so great. You have a really good taste.' my mother praise Yonghwa oppa. Maybe she start to like Yonghwa oppa. It's will become easy for me. 'Hi , Mr Lee ! Hi , Mrs Lee. I'm Yonghwa , your daughter's boyfriend.' he bowing politely to my parents and introducing himself. My father smile and he look like happy when see Yonghwa oppa.

'We should have a dinner now. We can talk more while enjoying the meals together.' i'm become so weird. Is that true he is my father ? He is so kind and gentle. It's weird because he always cold person nonetheless he is with me. It's maintain cold.

Yonghwa POV

When having dinner with her parents , I didn't feel like a stranger to them. They treat me so well like my own family. But they never mention about Yoona. Oh , maybe they didn't know Yoona is my cousin. 'So , what your family do ?' Mr Lee asking me.

'They just handling a small business.'

'Did you have any siblings ?'

Yeah , it's seem they didn't know that Yoona is my cousin. I just look at Seohyun and she like signing me something but too bad I didn't understand what she trying to say.

'I'm the only son of my family. But I've three beloved cousins that I thought them like my own siblings , they always being with me like I'm their youngest brother.' I telling them. They just smile.

'We really want to know them. They must be really kind like you.'

I just nod. 'Actually , my cousin. You know she. She is also the part of this family.'

Mr Lee and Mrs Lee looking at each others. Maybe they still weird about what I'm saying right now. I look at Seohyun and she looking so panic and a little sale. 'What do you mean ? Who is your cousin ?' Mr Lee asking me. It's so sudden.

'Jung Yoona. She is my cousin.'

'S-so , you're Jung Yonghwa ?' Mrs Lee like guessing. I just nod it's true that I'm Jung's. Mr Lee and Mrs Lee looking so angry and not satisfied. The situation at there become really weird and awkwardness filling the area. 'I'm sorry but you're not to marry with my daughter.' Mr Lee said.

'Appa !'

Seohyun shock and I'm shock as well when he said that. It's become so sudden. Making me so shock. 'B-but why ? I love your daughter. We-'

'I can't accept Jung's anymore in our family. Enough that misfortune girl in our family.'

I was cut with really harsh words from Mrs Lee. It's make me become more weird. I just thinking , what they mean by 'misfortune girl'.

'I'm sorry but I couldn't understand you. Who did you mean ?' I know it's sound impolite to ask them directly but I really want to know. I looking at Seohyun and she looking so sad until she can't answer me. 'It's your cousin , Jung Yoona. Didn't my daughter tell you that I hate the most Jung's ? Your cousin , Yoona. She had ruined our son's life. He already ruined it and there's no bright future for our son.' Mr Lee explaining something. He just insulting the person that I really love. It's Yoona. Didn't he know that Yoona already like my siblings. How could them said that. 'And , we didn't want any of our heir born from the Jung's. I'm so disappointed that my grandchildrens from your family. Yoona had bring that child in this family and make us shame with her wild attitude. We can't accept her and her daughter. We also can't accept you.' Mrs Lee trying to explaining nicely to me but I can hear the hatred toward Yoona in her voice. How hate she to Yoona and our family.

'Omma , appa ! Please stop it.'

'We can't ! We trying to save you. We didn't want you to get into his trap. The Jung's just trapping our family. Didn't you realise it. Are you stupid ?' Mr Lee scolding Seohyun. Tears falling down her cheeks and I'm so sorry with her. When thinking about what they said , I can't stand any longer. They're just insulting our family.

'STOP ! I know that I'm not suitable with your family. I also didn't want to be a part of your family. YOONA , she's my cousin. She is not misfortune girl and my niece , it's your family too. Why you're so cruel toward them ? I can't stand if you insulting our family anymore. I'll not become your family. Just don't insult them anymore. Please treat my cousin nicely. She's pregnant now. Don't make me lose my respect on you.'

After warning them , I quickly get outside the house. It's like the hell for me. 'OPPA !' I heard she calling for me but I can't stand to be there anymore. It's make me hurt. Totally hurt being insult by them.

----------***----------

TING ! TONG !

TING ! TONG !

'Who is coming to our house at this time ?' Yoona and Donghae looking at each other. Donghae shrug his shoulders. 'I will open the door. You just wait here.' Donghae tell Yoona. Yoona just obey and sit on the couch at the leaving room. Donghae walking to the door and open it.

'Yonghwa !?'

Donghae shock when he see Yonghwa. Yoona approach the door and also shock when she see the drunk Yonghwa. 'God , what's wrong with you ?' Yoona asking. Yonghwa looking at them and tears falling down his cheeks.

'You're so cruel , Yoona. You're so cruel.' Yonghwa suddenly collapse on the floor. Donghae and Yoona immediately take him inside and lay him on the couch. 'Why are you saying that I'm cruel ?' Yoona ask. Donghae just looking at them.

'You also cruel , hyung. You're both cruel toward me. I love you like my sister and my brother but why you're so cruel with me. I'm not your brother ?' the drunk Yonghwa suddenly said something weird and clueless. Yoona and Donghae looking at each other.

Yonghwa keep sobbing and then look at Yoona and Donghae. He sit on the couch. 'I went to Lee's mansion tonight. I'm hoping can be a part of them but I can't. I get there and our family being insulted. I'm so sad that you never tell me that your own parents in-law hating you so much , Yoona. I'm so depress. I really hate them because they insult our family. They said everything to me. You know that they calling you what ? It's misfortune girl. They thought you like rubbish , Yoona. Why you never tell me ? You always said that you're happy but in fact you're not. Why , Yoona. I'm like your twin. We always together until now like a twin but you just think me like a stranger. Am I not important in your life ? I'm your brother.'

Yoona can't help herself but burst into a tears. She know now that Yonghwa already know everything. For a long time , she just keep this secret. No one no except for Donghae , Seohyun and Tiffany. She also touch with Yonghwa's words. 'No , you're important in my life. You're like my second big brother after Yunho oppa. I just didn't want you to be sad with my life so as Yunho oppa. I can handle it by myself.' Yoona telling Yonghwa. Donghae also sad at the time and then wrap his arms around Yoona.

Yonghwa smirking. 'I didn't want to marry with Seohyun. I can't marry her. Hyung , I hate you. You can make Yoona happy. Can you make your parents like her ? Instead , they hating her. If Yunho hyung know , he will kill himself. I know him.'

'Yonghwa , don't tell Yunho oppa. Please.' Yoona begging to Yonghwa with her tears. 'I'm sorry that I can't be a good husband to Yoona. I'm sorry.' Donghae apologise to Yonghwa. 'No , oppa. You already good for me. You're good for me. Don't think that.' Yoona grasp Donghae's hand.

'Yonghwa , please don't tell Yunho oppa about this. I'm begging you. I didn't want to lose him. Please...'

______________________________________

God , Yoona really good. She didn't want her cousin including her own brother to know about her life. Did you think Yonghwa will tell Yunho about this matter ?

* YEAY , like I promised. The double update for today. So it is. I'm going to say sorry at the first. I know you didn't want more drama it this story but the storyline that I've think and create a little full with drama. It's okay if you didn't like it but I'm going to make sure whether it's full with drama , it's the best for you.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE....

Kamsahamnida :)