Chapter 29

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Donghae POV

I awake that morning , feeling so fresh and happy like usual. I look beside me to find Yoona but she's not with me. I sit on the bed and looking around. Where's Yoona at this time ?

If she went to the office , she'll not leave her handphone. It's important for each agent at SAA. Suddenly , I hear something from bathroom. Isn't it Yoona ?

I quickly open the bathroom and find Yoona is vomiting. God , she looking so pale at the time. I approach her quickly. 'Why you always vomit ? Are you not well or sick ?' I ask. I'm so worry if something gonna be happen to her. I love her so much.

She wash her face and then her back leaning against the cold wall in bathroom. 'I didn't know what's wrong with me , oppa. I just being so queasy and dizzy right now.' she said , slowly covering her face with her palms.

I pull her into a hug. 'No need to work today. I will inform Yunho hyung that you're not well , okay ?'

'Oppa , it's okay. I'll be there soon. I'm gonna be okay.' she said. I cup her face and make her looking at me. 'Don't be so stubborn Yoona. I didn't want you to hurt. I love you so just rest for today. I'll call for the doctor to come. Listen to me , okay ?' This time she just nod and hear to what I said. 'Good.' I hug her again.

[ after an hour later ]

I've call for Dr Lim. Yoona that want me to call for Dr Lim , it's her family doctor. Maybe she's suitable with the doctor. After an hour , Dr Lim finish check up Yoona. 'What's wrong with my wife ?' I directly ask.

'Congratulation , Mr Lee. Yoona-shi , she's pregnant for 2 month now.' the news make me feeling so happy. I'm really thankful that Yoona is pregnant again for the second time. God , thank you so much. I look at the doctor and he frown. 'Something bothering you , Dr Lim ?'

'Have Yoona-shi tell you that she actually can't pregnant anymore ?' I shake my head and become serious. 'What did you mean ?'

'Three years ago , I've told that she's impossible to pregnant or can't pregnant anymore because of her damage from the pass incident. Erm...maybe this is bless from God.'

I smile but still thinking what the doctor told me just now.'Anyway , if she still feeling not well ask her to take the medicine I prepare.' I just nod. After the doctor leaving , I get inside the bedroom. She's now smiling while touch her stomach on the bed

'Oppa.' I excitedly running toward her and directly hug her. She hug me again. I break the hug and looking at her. I peck a kiss on her cheeks , lip and her forehead. She giggle.'We're going to have another baby , oppa.' her eyes already teary at the time. I nod and smiling widely.

Tears falling down , wetting her cheeks. I wipe the tears and pull her into a hug again. 'You always giving me big surprise. Thank you , sweetheart. I love you so much.'

'I love you too , oppa.'

__________***__________

Siwon and Tiffany together went to the Sunshine Orphanage that afternoon. They should have a break for lunch but the choose to the Sunshine Orphanage and have a lunch with Kevin.

'Do you want some cake ?' Tiffany asking to Kevin that sitting on Siwon's lap. 'Just let him taste.' Siwon said. Tiffany nod and feeding Kevin with the chocolate cake.

Then Kevin chuckle.

'You like it ?' Tiffany smile.

Siwon hug Kevin. 'Want some more ? I'll feed you this time.' Siwon ask. Kevin look at him and just smile. 'He want oppa.' Siwon take the cake with the small spoon.

Kevin already open his mouth. Think that he will get the cake. When Siwon about to feed him , he stop. Kevin , the little boy try to take it but Siwon playing a joke with him and then move it away.

Kevin look at Siwon. 'Try get it.' Tiffany already chuckle at the time. Kevin not give up and try to get the cake on the small , Siwon still playing around with him. Kevin frown and give up. He suddenly start to crying.

'Oppa , it's your fault.' Tiffany blaming Siwon. Yea , it's his fault. Siwon give Tiffany the spoon and stand up while carrying Kevin. 'I'm sorry. Please don't cry. Boy never cry.' Siwon said but still Kevin crying. Tiffany just wait for the what will happen. She want to know too how Siwon trying to stop Kevin from crying.

'Okay , if you stop crying. I promise you that I'll buy many cake , cars , robots , rockets and more toys for you.' Siwon offering.

After that , Kevin stop crying. He seem know what Siwon is promising to him. 'Wow , he stop crying. You need to buy him many things , oppa.' Tiffany remind. Siwon look at Tiffany and she tipping her shoulders.

'Good. Let's eat some more.' Siwon wipe his tears and then Tiffany feeding her more with the cake. Kevin really enjoying it.

About thirty minutes , Kevin already fall asleep after drink the milk and sleeping between Siwon and Tiffany. 'He's so cute , oppa.' Tiffany said and caressing the baby's cheek. 'I know. He's our son. Of course he's cute.' Siwon said something weird.

Tiffany frown.

'Actually , I already fill the form to adopt Kevin. We're given permission.' Siwon said. 'Really ? Thank you , oppa.' Tiffany so happy at the time.

'We can bring him home today if we want.'

'That's good. Let's bring him today.'

Siwon nod , he's so happy especially Tiffany. They really love that kid named Kevin.

__________***__________

Yoona POV

Today is so great day for me and my family. Donghae oppa and also Hana are going to cook for tonight. They just asking me to resting for the whole day. I'm so boring being in the bedroom all day. Then the door open and that's Hana.

'Hey , honey. Come here.'

'Hi , mummy.' she waving at me and get on the bed. She laying beside me and I hug her. 'I miss you , mummy. Where are you going these days. I miss you.' she said. Her tone like gonna cry. Maybe she miss me so much.

I rub her back. 'I'm sorry , honey. I'm busy nowadays. I promise that there's the time we're all being together again.' I tell her. We break the hug and I wipe her tears with my thumbs.

My beautiful baby girl is really sweet and cute girl. 'Mummy , daddy said that you're going to give me a brother or sister soon. Is that true ?'

'Yes. Soon you're going to be a sister. I'm pregnant with your young brother or sister.' she directly smile and kiss me on my cheek. I smile as well. 'Mummy , let's go and eat the dinner.'

'Is it ready ?'

'I didn't. Let's go and check it.'

I and my daughter walking together. We're heading to the kitchen. The dining table are ready at the time. 'Oh , you're here.' Donghae oppa shock to see me at the kitchen. I just nod and smile.

'Woah , this looking delicious. Mummy , I prepare this salad. I helped daddy to mix it. Am I good at cooking ?' Hana show the fruit salad. 'Yes , my Hana is so good at cooking.' Hana then hug me and I hug her back.

'Enough and let's eat the dinner.' Donghae oppa grab my wrist and Hana's and make us sit on the chairs. He also take a sit like usual , at the housefather chair.

I starting to task the meal that Donghae oppa and Hana make for the dinner. 'How is it ?' Donghae oppa ask.

'It's so good , oppa.' I telling the truth about what I think about the meal. 'Really ?' he still not believe it. 'Here.' I feed him some and he eat it. 'You're right. Wow , Hana. We're such a good partner.' Donghae oppa said.

'I told you I'm good at cooking too. Next time allow me to cook , okay ?'

'No problem , honey.' Donghae oppa tell and Hana smiling widely.

'But make sure you're not hurt okay. I didn't want any scars on your body.'

'Okay.'

She's so clever daughter. I'm happy with what I have now and I'm hoping having this another baby can make our life that already become more perfect. I touch my stomach and can't believe that I'm pregnant again.

After the dinner , Hana directly to her bedroom to sleep because she need to the her school tomorrow. Meanwhile , I and Donghae oppa still watching movie together , in our room.

'Yoona , can I ask you something and can you promise me that you'll be honest with me.' he suddenly asking me. I wonder what kind of question is it. 'What is it ? Just ask me.' my eyes still focus at the television.

'Is it true that doctor Lim had told you that you can't pregnant anymore. Three years ago. Is it true ?' I directly looking at Donghae oppa.

I didn't know how I'm going to answer it. 'Oppa....that's true...sorry for keep it as a secret from you.' I not looking at his eyes because I know when I look into his eyes , I'll feeling so guilty.

'Why you don't tell me. You can share it with me and we can face it together.' she pinch my chin and make me look at him. My eyes teary.'I don't want you to know and hoping that we'll get another child because so stress about that. I keep it as a secret until now. In three years , I'm trying to give you another child so that we can be more perfect. But I fail at the time. I'm so depress and sad that I can't make you happy.'

He embracing me and kiss my forehead. 'You should share it with me and we'll face it together. Anything happen , I'll be with you. Thanks , sweetheart. No need to be sad anymore. We're together now. Me , you , Hana and our future child.'

__________________________________________

Yeay , Yoona is positive pregnant now for two month. It's really good news. And SiFany , they're so sweet with Kevin and soon they'll adopt Kevin.

Wait for the next chapter. Eunseo will appear soon and trying to ruin YoonHae life.

Please comments and subscribe. It's giving me a support.

Guys , I just want to invite you to reading my new story. I've told you before about this HaeYoonKwang fic. It's contain Yoonhae and Yoonkwang moments. I'm writing about Yoonhae sweet moments now. Please leave the comments and subscribe as well. Hope you'll like it. I've try my best with the story. Please support me , okay.

Here's the link for the story :

My Heart Only For You by Goddessprincess