Chapter 23

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Donghae , Yoona , Siwon , Tiffany and also Yonghwa are inside the same car. Donghae is driving the car meanwhile the others just sitting peacefully. 'So , what's the plan ?' Yoona asking to Yonghwa. In that case , Yonghwa is more professional.

'For tonight , it's just an easy task. Just make sure both of Jonghyun and Siwan attract with both of us. Try to do something that can found their interest.' Yonghwa giving some tips or little discussion with them.

'Such as ?'

'y dance maybe !' Siwon suddenly answer Tiffany question.

'Brilliant idea. Do it , girls and you can scores.' Yonghwa giving hi- five to the girls. Donghae glare at Siwon , it's his fault for giving those suggestion.

About ten minutes later , they arrived at the club. It's Hotz Black Club. Before they all coming out from the car , they planning something. 'Like Yunho hyung want , both of you will go with the girls inside the club. For the first day , I'll giving them some order and watching them using this laptop.

'Okay !' all says.

'But not too close to them , hyung. Only Yoona and Tiffany can closer. And don't be jealous.' Yonghwa winks to Siwon and Donghae. Then , Yoona and Tiffany get inside first. About three minutes later , Siwon and Donghae following them from the back secretly without anyone noticing it.

Inside the Hotz Black Club

Tiffany POV

My mission starting after I and Yoona entering the club. It's so noisy and so happening also inside the club. 'Yoona , let's find our target first.' I told Yoona. Yoona just nodding.

'Unnie , maybe we need to separate first. I'll meet you at the entrance at 1.00 o'clock since it's already 11.00 o'clock now.'

'Okay , be careful. Bye.'

'Bye , unnie.' I and Yoona giving each other a hug and then she start moving to another direction. I didn't have any idea where I'm going to find that Jonghyun. 'Oh , I'm so thirsty now.'

I walking to the bar and then I noticing something. Isn't it Jonghyun that standing near the bar , looking at people dancing at the dance floor. From far I already saw him. I looking again his picture on my phone and it's him. He looking so handsome and so different from the picture I've.

I quickly send a text message to Siwon oppa , Donghae and Yonghwa , informing them I've found Jonghyun.

I get an order from Yonghwa to start it.

I brave myself and heading to the bar. I got a brilliant idea actually at the time. First I heading to the bar to order something before I start with it. 'Did you need anything , beauty lady ?' the bartender asking me , he keep looking at me and it's feel so awkward and annoying.

'A glass of apple vodka , please.' I just giving the order to him. Apple vodka is my favorite and also Yoona. It's abruptly remember me to our young life when the first time we heading to the club together. It's so funny because we don't know anything.

'Here , beauty lady. Please enjoy it.' he giving me the glass of apple vodka. I just give a smile and want to take the drink but his hand suddenly touch my hand. I look at him and he looking at me , seductively. 'Can you give me your phone number ?'

'I'm so sorry. I already have one.'

I know he understand what I mean just now. 'I already one' meaning to I already have someone with me. He nod and then continue with his job again. When I walking , I still notice that the bartender looking at me. At the entrance , I saw Siwon oppa and he looking so jealous at the time. His expression not like usual.

I didn't wasting time and directly walking toward the Jonghyun guy. As I plan , I walking beside him and purposely pour the drink on his jacket.

'Oh , I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry , sir. I didn't notice you.' I pretending.

'It's okay.'

End of Tiffany POV

Jonghyun POV

I'm looking for a new girl for tonight. No one at the dance floor become my attention. I'm just to stress now. What I'm going to do now is find someone that can make me fun like usual.

When I about to move to somewhere , I bump into a girl and her drink pour on my jacket. 'Oh , I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry , sir. I didn't notice you.' the girl said to me. I feeling so angry at the time , it's my favorite jacket after all. When I'm about to shout at her , I saw her beautiful face , her innocent look , her y body and all about her make me feeling something.

'It's okay.' I told her.

'I'm so sorry about your jacket.' she said again.

I look at my jacket it's nothing for me after I meet with this.'No , it's not the problem. Anyway , I'm Kim Jonghyun. What about you ?'

She smile and introducing herself ,'Hi , I'm Stephanie Hwang. Just call me Tiffany.' we both shakes our hands together. I found something special about this girl , she looking so hot and attractive.'Did you mind if I ask you to have a drink with me ?' she ask.

I didn't said anything.

'Well , it's just the way I'm going to say 'sorry'. It's okay if you didn't want it.'

'Of course. Let's go.'

I'm so lucky tonight. How can I reject what really profitable to me. Have a drink with beautiful lady like her is the precious gift. I lead her to the bar and we sit on the chair , side by side. Oh , God ! I can't stop looking at her , she is so beautiful and so y.

'Two beers , please.' she order.

When the beer serve , I saw Tiffany not looking so comfortable. I search why and then I notice that the bartender looking at her. 'Hey , if you still want to work here behave yourself. She's with me.' I told. Everyone know about me and also my friends here. We owned this club after all. The bartender immediately move to another side.

'Thank you. It's really not comfortable.'

'You're welcome. So , you're new here ?'

'Yes. I just come back from London with my sister. She is here too.'

'I bet she is beautiful like you.' she already blush with my words. No wonder I never saw her. She is really different I think , she is innocent and not feeling like another girl I was with before.

End of Jonghyun POV

Yoona POV

So Tiffany unnie already success with her first mission. Now it's my turn. I'm looking forward for the guy name Siwan. Where's he ? It's difficult for me to find him. God , help me please.

When I walking around , I suddenly bump with someone. I almost fell but then I notice that there's someone holding my arms , prevent me from fall. When I raise my head , I shock in my mind. It's that guy , Im Siwan. Wow , he is so cute and handsome.

'Are you okay , miss ?'

'Yes , I'm okay. Thank you.' I look at him and he also looking at me with his beautiful smile.'Are you new here ?' she asking me.

'Yes , that's why I'm alone. My sister go nowhere.' I said.

'Same like me. My friend also nowhere. Anyway , I'm Im Siwan. Just call me Siwan.' he introducing himself with a smile still from his lip. 'Hi , I'm Jung Yoona. Just call me Yoona.'

'So , wanna joining me ?'

It's unexpected offer. I just nod and he grab my wrist , we heading to the sitting area and take a sit.

End of Yoona POV

Siwan POV

Oh , God ! This girl in front of me really beautiful. She is so gorgeous. I never found one beautiful like her in this club before. I didn't care about what she wear actually because I love more her beautiful eyes and her beautiful smile. I grab her to the sitting area and we both sitting together on the comfort.

'So , where are you from ?' I ask , want to know more about her.

'London. I just come back here.' she smile again.

It's so beautiful.'I also have a family at London but not to close with them.'

'Oh , really. I hope you'll always visiting them. Having some time with our family is important actually.'

I just smile and nod. She's right. Yeah , I found something with her. She is so kind and also beautiful. Is she the angel that God send for me ?

'Wanna dance with me ?'

Without I answer , she already hold my hand. So we both end up dancing at the dance floor. Suddenly tonight they put some romantic song when we about too dance. All the pairs change their dance style. I'm awkward when I'm going to touch her.

Suddenly , I feel she put her hands on me shoulders. I'm nervous for the first time. I then move and placing my hands on her hip and pull her closer. Our face just closer to each others.'You're nervous with me ?' she know it.

'Yes , it's so different with you.'

'You're weird. I'm going to know more about you.'

'Me too.'

You , reader ! Don't forget to comments and subscribes..I'm waiting..