All Kind Of Loves

Acrimony (Bitterness)

 

YURI’S POV

“i bought a few things for you to make dinner if you don’t want to order, i put it in the fridge, you can call me if you need anything” i said and continue packing what’s left. “ok, you don’t have to worry, i can take care of myself unnie.. just enjoy the vacation” Seohyun said and she hand me a towel i’m going to pack, i smile to her and take a deep breath while closing my bag, “i guess that’s all?” i said, “oh unnie wait” Seohyun said and she run out my room, a few seconds later she’s back with a small purple bag, “here.. i made a few sandwiches and fruits for you and Tiffany unnie eat in the train” she said and i take the bag from her hand, “you don’t have to do this.. Thanks seohyun ah” i said and she smile

Ding Dong

“oh let me get that” Seohyun said and she walk out my room, i pick up my bags and walk to the living room too, Seohyun is standing in front of the door and Jessica walk in, “oh Sica.. what are you doing here?” “Yurii!! Thank god you’re still here! I’m here to wish you good luck on your trip with your dream girl” she said and hug me “awh.. that’s sweet of you, thanks Sica”

“when are you leaving?” she ask “in a few minutes, i’m waiting for her to text me” “oh this trip will be romantic, she will fall for you for sure!” Jessica said, “what’s your plan for today?” i ask her and i see her smiling to herself “what’s with that smile?” i ask, “well.. Taeng finally asked me to come to her house tonight” she said, “really?! Oh Sica i’m happy for you” i said and i see Sica smiling at me, i nudge her shoulder and we laugh.

I look at my little sister and her face somehow.. gloomy. “Seo, what are you going to do today? You’re not gonna stay in all day right?” i ask and she raise her shoulder, “i’m planning on it, i don’t have anything to do today, so...” “what about Yoona? You can ask her to come, you two can have the place for yourself” i said and Jessica whistle “woops.. that sounds ” she said and i push her small body “stop it” i said and she laugh, Seohyun give a bitter laugh and i sit next to her, i wrap my arm around her shoulder “is there something you’re not telling me? is everything ok?” she nodded, but i know she’s lying. “Seo, you can’t lie to me” she look at me and give out a big sigh “tonight.. Yoona and Donghae are planning to... do ... it” she said and i look at Jessica, she seem shock and walk to sit on the other side next to Seohyun, “are you.. sure?” i ask, “Seobaby.. why didn’t you tell me? when did you find out?” Jessica ask, “last night, she told me” she said and i caress her hair, “it’s gonna be ok...” “you want me to stay here with you tonight? I can cancel on Taeng, it’s fine” Jessica said and Seohyun shook her head, “no.. no Sica unnie please don’t. you’ve been waiting a long time for her to finally ask you to come to her house, i’m gonna kill you if you cancel on her for me” Seohyun said, “but Seo.. you’re like a sister to me, i can’t let you handle this alone” Seohyun shook her head again, “i’ll be fine... please trust me. both of you” she said and i nodded, “but you can’t be alone, what about Kyuhyun? Maybe he can accompany you” i ask and she shook her head again “he have a dinner date with her girlfriend, look.. i’m fine. Ok? Just.. trust me” she said and i give up.. she’s too stubborn.

My phone beep and i open it, “Tiffany’s ready. I should go now” i said and they both stand up, Jessica hug me “goodluck ok? Hope it turns out perfectly.. like you always wanted” i nodded “thank you”, Seohyun hug me and i kiss her forehead “dont hesitate to call me ok? You won’t bother anything” she nodded and i walk to the door, “bye guys!” i said and they wave at me

I close the door and walk in my car, i sit on the driver’s seat and open my phone, i dial Kyuhyun’s number “hello?” he answer, “hey Kyuhyun.. this is Yuri. I know it’s odd hearing from me but i need your help” “oh Noona.. what’s wrong?” he ask

“it’s Seohyun...”

 

TIFFANY’S POV

I’m all packed. I’m very excited about this trip but why do i feel like i’m betraying Taeyeon so much.. i won’t do anything with Yuri right? she’s my friend and she have a girlfriend. So do i.

“Tae..” i open the bedroom door slowly, Taeyeon still peacefully asleep in our bed. Yes. Our bed. At least she still come home every night and sleep on that bed. I walk slowly and sit on the edge of the bed, “i have to go.. but like i said, i will be back ok? I’m gonna miss you so much” i said while caressing her long hair, i lean closer and kiss her forehead, move down to her cheek, her neck, her nose and lastly her soft, delicate lips. I kiss her lips tenderly, slowly not to wake her up.

“I love you Kim Taeyeon.. so much”

i said with tears forming in my eyes, why does everything feels perfect when you’re asleep?

I walk out slowly and close the door, i hope when i get back.. everything will turn normal. Like it use to.

I glance at the dining room where i already prepared breakfast for Taeyeon, i pick up my pink bags and walk out my apartment, our apartment.

I walk to the lobby and walk out the door, i see Yuri’s car.

I walk closer and peek inside the window, she open the window and i see her in her black leather jacket with her messy long black hair and shades. “ready to go?” she ask and i nodded, i put my bags on the back and sit on the passenger seat next to her.

“here we go..” she said

“i’m glad we’re going on this trip Yuri..” i said and she smile to me.

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

“are you sure you’re gonna be ok?” Jessica unnie ask for the 50th time, “unnie.. what else should i answer you? You can go.. it’s fine. You said you have an appointment to go to the saloon right? go..” i said and she sigh “Just.. call me if you need a friend ok? anytime.” She said and i nodded, she walk closer and give a peck to my head “bye baby” “bye unnie” i said and she walk out my room.

i sigh. I’m alone at last. I lay on my bed and my phone ring, “hello?”

“are you ok?” a very familiar voice ask, i rolled my eyes “i’m perfectly fine oppa” i said, “sure? Need me to come over?” he ask “no.. i’m going out anyway, don’t worry about me Kyuhyun oppa” i said and i hear him sigh “where are you going?” he ask, i pause for a while.. where am i going anyway? “out” i said and i hang up the phone. I stand up and walk out the door. I know exactly where should i go.

 

I walk for a few minutes until i reach the place where i need to be right now, i knock on the front door and a young lady open the door “oh Seohyun unnie.. come in” i smile at the young lady “thank you minji-ah, is she here?” i ask and she nodded “in her room”

I walk upstairs and open the 1st door, i see her standing looking at her bed with clothes all over the place, “Yoona...” i said, “huh? Seohyun ah!!!!” she jump to me and give me a hug, “oh i’m so glad you’re here, you got me worried sick. What’s wrong with you last night? You didn’t look well” she said and i smile “i’m sorry.. i was so tired last night, it wasn’t cool for me to left you like that” i said and she shook her head “no worries” she said

“Your cousin let me in earlier, is she here alone?” i ask and Yoona nodded, “she need to watch the house.. i don’t think i’m coming back tonight” she said and i see her smiling to herself, i take a deep breath and fake a smile “big night huh?” i ask and she sit next to me on the couch, she grab my hand and hold it tight, she’s so close to me yet i feel so far from her, my heart beats so fast.. she have this power on me.. i can’t handle this. I have to tell her i love her so much.

“seo..” “is this the right thing for me to do?” she ask

“well.. do you love him?”

please say no

“yes”

“do you want to be with him?”

please say no

“yes”

“so.. it is the right thing to do Yoona.. trust me, you’re gonna be happy”

even if it hurts me like hell

“thank you... now you have to help me get dress!!”

she pull me up and i help her pick out the dress

 

TIFFANY’S POV

“we’re here!” she said and we get off the train, Yuri left her car at the train station and we rode the train for 2 hours ride and here we are.. at the beautiful country side.

“it’s... wow it’s beautiful” i said and i walk around.

There’s nothing here, not much people and when we get off the train there’s no train station just a field, i follow Yuri and we arrive at a place for a cab.. i don’t know what they call it here but it looks like a cab.

We drive for 30 minutes until we arrive at Yuri’s cottage, It’s huge.

There’s a lake behind the cottage and i can see it, i look at Yuri and she’s smiling, “ok you go walk over there” she said, “where?” i ask and she point down the road that leads to the cottage, i laugh and walk there.

I turn around and see her already with her camera and taking pictures of me. i laugh and point at her “Yah!! I’m not ready!!” i said and she laugh “i got a picture of you yelling at me here” she said and laugh, “Yuri!! Delete that photo!!” “no i won’t” “ah.. you’re messing with the wrong girl!!” i said and i run to her but she run away so we end up running around at the field in front of the cottage

I run as fast as i can and feel the wind blowing my hair, i laugh as loud as i never laugh before... it’s been a long time since i feel like this... and now i feel... happy.

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

“do i look ok?” she ask and i turn around, i see an angel. She’s wearing a short white dress with a brown belt around her waist, her long hair is tied up into a bun and she’s wearing this brown heels that match her belt. “you look... perfect” i said and she smile “i’m so nervous... “ she said, i smile and walk to her, “it’s gonna be a magical night... trust me” i said and i bite my tongue to hold back my tears

she nodded and grab her bag, she walk to the window “ohmygod.. he’s here.. wish me luck!!” she said and we hug.. for the last time before she’s officially be with another person forever.

“Yoona..” i call her before she walk out the door

“i..... i lov...”

“seo?”

“um... just make sure he’s never letting you go after tonight ok?” i said and she nodded

“Ok.. Thank you so much, Bye Seohyun ah..”

Bye Yoona... i love you

 

JESSICA’S POV

I take a deep breath, i’m in front of her door now. She wanted to pick me up but i refuse and said i come by myself. Now i’m here. I don’t know what makes me hesitate to knock on the door, i just.. i’m not sure how Taeyeon feels about me, she made it clear that she can’t say she love me... but she did said that she can’t say it not because it’s unreal... so she’s saying it’s real right?

I can’t be like this. I know she loves me, i can’t doubt her feelings for me.

I take another deep breath and knock on the door. A few seconds later the door open and Taeyeon is there.

She looks beautiful. More than usual. She’s wearing mini black dress that matches my brown dress, her hair is tidy and a little curly i bet she’s from the saloon. I smile when she open the door and see her apartment is all prepared, the lights are dim and there are lots of candles around, i see a dinner is prepared too. I walk in and she take off my coat, she put the coat on the hanger and put her arm around my waist from behind, she lean her chin on my shoulder and kiss my neck slowly.

“did you prepare all this?” i ask and she nodded slowly, “what do you think?” she ask and i chuckled “it’s perfect” i turn around and wrap my arm around her neck, she lean closer and give a gentle peck on my lips

“you wanna eat now?” Taeyeon ask and i shook my head slowly, “i have a better idea” i said and i kiss her lips and move down to her neck, “mm...” she moan

“sure.. we can eat after” she said and her kiss suddenly become aggressive and we kiss all the way through the bed room

 

YOONA’S POV

Donghae wrap his arm around my waist when we’re already in front of his apartment, he open the door and lead me in.

“thank you for dinner” i said and he lean closer and say “thank you for being born” he said and i laugh

we’re hugging for a while and i pull my head away from his chest, i grab the collar of his shirt and his shirt slowly one by one, he open the zipper of my dress and let my dress fall on the floor, i take off all his shirt and i move my face closer to his and press my lips on his.

We’re moving backwards while kissing until i accidentally bump on a door behind me, we didn’t stop the kiss, he press me against the door and i press my body on him. He’s shirtless and still on his pants while i’m already on my black bra and .

He slowly open the door behind me and we’re inside the bathroom, we’re still kissing and make our way to the shower, he pin me on the cold bathroom wall, his hand reach the shower and turn on the water.. we’re wet. Well i was already wet.

He pull away from the kiss, we’re looking at each other, his hands are still on my waist, my hand are on his shoulder. We’re looking at each other with the water keep running on us. “are you sure?” he ask

I love this man so much. Any man will never ask me that.. i know it, he respect me, he respect my decision and this is what i want. I feel right.

“do you love me?” i ask and i look into his eyes through his wet hair, “more than anything in the world” he said

a smile appear on my face, i lean closer and rest my head on his bare and wet shoulder, the water keep running it’s cold but i feel warm with him around me.

“I’m sure”

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I walk in her room and i find her sitting on the carpet leaning on her bed with a bottle of tequila in front of her, she’s holding a small glass and i look at the bottle it’s ¼ empty. “is this what you called ok?” i ask and she slowly turn her head to me, her eye bags are big and dark, her hair is a mess. “what are you doing here?” she ask and i sit beside her, “stop it, this is not you” i said and i grab the glass from her hand, “what do you know about me? no one knows what i feel. I told you all i’m fine.. but you keep asking me” she said and she grab the glass from my hand and pour another liquid, “Seohyun, i’m not stupid. You don’t drink. You’re not ok.. we can talk but not like this”

“talk? There’s nothing to talk about Kyuhyun oppa, the person i love... is in love with someone else and that’s not it! they’re having .. they’re having for god sake what else can i do? what else to talk about??” she said and tears fall from her eyes.

“shuushh.. it’s ok... it’s gonna be ok” i said and i lean closer and let her cry on my chest, she’s sobbing and i keep hugging and comforting her

“any person... will be lucky to have you ok? you’re smart, funny, beautiful...” i said and she look up to me “you think so?” she ask

“i know it” i said, i look at her and our face are inches from each other... wait why am i feel like this? This is Seohyun, my best friend. And i have Sooyoung but why do i.. feel like i want to....

i lean closer and kiss her lips.. it’s only a peck but her face looks shock, i realize what i’m doing and it’s wrong. I let her go from my hug and stand up “i’m sorry i should go” i said

i hold the door knob but before i open it, “Kyuhyun oppa..” she call my name

i turn around and she’s still sitting on the carpet, she stand up slowly and walk up to me, she wrap her arm around me and kiss me.

i know i’m cheating on Sooyoung and i know Seohyun is drunk right now but.. i feel... good.

I kiss back and we move backwards until we’re both on her bed and everything gets more aggressive.

 

YURI’S POV

“wow it’s amazing, how many stars are there?” Tiffany ask when we’re sitting in front of the fire place in the garden and watch the stars, “i don’t know, why don’t you try counting?” i said and she laugh.

“by the way.. you met Jessica, when can i finally meet your girlfriend?” i ask and she take a deep breath, “well... me and my girlfriend are not in a good place right now” she said and i wrinkled my forehead, “what do you mean?”

“promise me not to overreact ok?” she said and i sit up straight

“it’s been a few months since.. she kinda left me, well she’s still in our apartment but she.. ignores me, sometimes she hurt me physically, and.. when i said i’m going to leave her.. she always begs for my forgiveness and every time she said sorry, i forgave her and believed that she will become my old girlfriend again but.. she just keep doing it” she said and i look at her in a shock looks

“are you kidding me?” i ask

“don’t worry.. i know she will be her old self again someday.. i know it”

“no.. Tiffany, you’re leaving her.” I said, “excuse me?” “you have to leave her, you’re not happy with her why do you still survive?!” i raise my tone on her and she wrinkled her forehead, “why are you mad at me?”

“because you don’t see the person who’s willing and can make you happy!!” i said “what are you talking about? What person?” she ask, “ME. IT’S ME.” i yell and stand up from my seat

“i thought.. i let you go and let you live your life with your girlfriend because i know that makes you happy but... she can’t make you happy?! Why can’t you leave her Tiffany? Huh? You deserve to be happy... and i can make you happy.. look at you today, you keep smiling and laughing.. you know i can make you happy” i said and i grab her hand

“Yuri... i thought you’re with Jessica now..” she said and i look down

“you lied to me..?” “Tiffany it’s because- -“

“i can’t believe this. I can’t believe you lied to me” she said and she pull her hand from mine, “i lied to let you be happy but now i know that you’re not happy.. i won’t let you stay with her” i said

Tiffany stand up from her seat, “who are you to tell me what to do? you don’t even know me, you don’t know how much i care and love her, you don’t know how hard i try to keep our relationship last?” she said and tears fall down her face, “relationship?! You call that a relationship??” i ask, “yes it is a relationship and i am willing to fight for it because i know it’s real.” She said

“i can’t believe i come here with you” she said and turn around to walk inside the cottage, “i can’t believe i fall in love with a stupid girl like you” i said and she stop her steps and turn around, “stupid girl? Did you just call me stupid for trying to fight for something i care about?! I can’t believe you! I just can’t believe you” she walk closer to me and she almost slap me but i grab her wrist

“i just told you i love you, and what you heard is.. stupid?” i said and she look at me. i let go off her hand slowly and she look up to me, “you.. you love me?” she ask, “do i need to say it again?”

“i know you hate me for lying to you, for yelling at you and for calling you stupid but you need to know that i - -“ she suddenly lean closer and kiss me back, i wrap my arm around her waist and lift her up, her legs are around my waist.

I carry her inside the cottage while we’re still kissing and we lay down on the carpet in the living room.

I’m finally here.. kissing the girl i love. I’m going to make her happy no matter what.

 

 

- - - - -

Update!! the next 4 chapters are special for you who are waiting for the rated scene heheheh as you can see from this chapter it's just the beginning and i'm not stopping there LOL, Comment and Subscribe!