Update from Saphyra

The Howling - Part V: Restless

Hey guys ^^ - Been a while since you heard from me, huh? I just wanted to let everyone know what's been up. I've just about finished my first semester at university; just three more Mandarin exams and I'm done. :)

 

Although helloimej and I haven't been collaborating lately, I've been visited by a few plot bunnies. One being my HunHan werewolf story titled 'In Inceptum Finis Est' - set in a different au than the Howling series, with a different style of werewolves - and the other being a collection of 'The Howling' sequels. 

I read this book series by two authors; The Argenaeu series by Lynsay Sands and another vampire series by Kerrelyn Sparks. Both authors expand on their first book by writing about the friends and family members of the two main characters. helloimej and I started doing this with Moonlight... but I've decided to go further.

The first story is set 6 years after the events in The Howling, 5 years after the events in Moonlight. The couple featured will be Kris - the self appointed leader of the EXO pack, and Chanyeol, Baekhyun's cousin. 

The second story is set a few months after KrisYeol's story ends, featuring Sehun, the maknae of Jongin's pack, who travels to China via a pack-exchange program set up between Jongin and the Chinese pack alpha, Hangeng, and Zitao, a newly turned werewolf with no idea what's happening to him.

-

After these two have been... written, i might expand on it, I might not. There are plenty of other couples to write about... -shrugs- Depends on how fast I get these written, and how long my muses stay around for, but my HunHan takes priority.

 

--- anyway, enjoy all you lovely writers ^^