Battle in the Alley

Do You Remember

Red=Your Thoughts

Blue=Seungho's Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked up at the time. In a few minutes your shift would be over and it would be time for a battle. Heather sets coffee down on the counter.

"Are you sure about this?" she says.

You nod. You look at the clock again and stand heading for the backroom once again. You change into your normal clothes and toss your uniform in your duffle bag.

(except for the shoes sorry I can't stand them!)

You waited a few minutes to see if Jin would show. You spotted him coming through the front door and head upstairs. You gave a sad smile. It hurt to see him again. Just as you were about to head out the front door you stopped seeing a phone on the table. You realized that it was table that MBLAQ had been sitting at a few minutes ago. You went over to it and saw that it was Seungho's. You sighed and went over to the counter handing it over to Heather.

"I'll come back for it in a little bit." you said then left.

You headed for the back of the cafe and stopped at the alley entrance.

You saw the figure of Kaelin at the other end leaning against the wall. She pushed herself off the wall and began walking towards you. You threw your bag to the side and it landed with a thump. Suddenly you saw more figures behind her. She stepped into the moonlight and you saw her little gang of girls that she always hung out with. You smirked when you noticed that Kaelin looked a bit nervous.

"What's with the posey?" you said raising your eyebrows.

"I want to make you pay and you will pay by getting it from all of us."

You raised your head high.

"Fine, bring it."

Just as you said those words once of the girls threw a punch at you. You dodged it and puched her in the stomach. Just as she fell another girl landed a punch in the face. You fell and felt a kick to the stomach. You gasped and grabbed the girls foot tripping her. You pushed yourself up gasping for air. Kaelin growled and went straight into a high kick. You grabbed her leg making her fall backwards onto her back. Suddenly you were grabbed from behind in a choke hold.

~Seungho's POV~

"Aish I forgot my phone at the cafe!" you yelled out loud.

G.O jumped when you said that startled at your outburst.

"Hyung go get it we can wait for you." Cheondung says.

"Yah! Why are you guys so loud!" Rain called from the practice room.

"Hyung forgot his phone at the cafe!" Mir called out.

"Well then go get it or else everyone else will be getting a bunch of calls from your phone!" Rain said angrily.

"Ok, ok I'm going."

You took Rain's car and began driving to where the cafe was. You opened the door the bell ringing. I wonder if Yuri's still here? You spotted the girl who was always around Yuri.

"Um, excuse me?" you say nervously.

She looks up and gasps when she sees you.

"Oh Seungho! I have your phone."

"Huh oh thank you." you say obviously confused about how she knows your name.

Suddenly a guy runs up to the counter.

"Heather, YURI AND KAELIN!"

"What do you want Jin?" she says obviously annoyed.

"THEY'RE BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER!" he screams.

Her eyes widen.

"Sorry Seungho got to go or you can come whatever!" she says rushing out the door.

~Your POV~

You try elbow the girl in the stomach but she refuses to let you go. Kaelin slowly gets up seeing that you're restrained. You clench your fist and struggle to get free. But it's no use. Kaelin gives you a triumphant smirk and punches your stomach at least 3 times before she begins kicking you. She then slaps your face. You can taste something in your mouth. You spit it at her and hit her face.

"Ew!" shebacks up against the wall wiping her face.

"You'll pay for that!" she yells.

You brace yourself for the punch. You here a smack except you don't feel anything.

You open your eyes and see someone else standing in front of you. Suddenly you begin coughing and gasping for air.

"Let her go." a voice says.

Your eyes find the speaker. You see Jin walking down the alley with Heather behind him. The girl releases you and just as you're falling for the floor the person in front of you turns around catching you. You look up to see Seungho. You ch your throat as he helps you sit leaning against the wall carefully. He lets your head rest on his chest. Your eyes find Kaelin who looks bewildered.

"What are you doing?" she growls at Jin and Seungho.

"Stopping you." Seungho says wrapping an arm around you.

You turn away from him and spit the wierd tasting liquid out. You realize it's blood.

"Yuri!" Jin gasps running to your side.

He reaches his hand out but you slap it away. He flinches.

"Don't touch me." you say in a cold voice.

He frowns and you bite your bottom lip to keep yourself from screaming at him. Kaelin growls.

"This isn't over!" she yells at you.

You only smirk and stand.

"Yuri." Seungho warns.

You ignore him and raise a hand to slap Kaelin in the face. But, Jin grabs your wrist.

"Don't."

You smile.

"See it's her not me it was never me." you whisper then yank your hand away from him.

Everyone looks at you wildly. You smirk and begin walking away stopping at the entrance to pick your bag up. You turn slowly and give them all a sad smile. Heather just stares at you bewildered. Just as you set a foot on the street there's a screech.

"Yuri move!" Heather screams.

You turn your head to her confused. You hear a beep and just as you turn your head you're hit.

*********************************************************************************************************************

So.......Yeah. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKS ^^