Help!

Do You Remember

Red=your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

~Fast foward back in Korea~

You placed your back pack on the floor and streched your arms. Seungho and the boys were still at their studio. You flopped down on your bed after grabbing a couple of textbooks from the shelf. Suddenly your phone began ringing. You picked it up and saw that it was a number you had never seen before.

"Hello?"

"Yah why are you speaking english to me?"

"Huh, Seungho? How'd you get my number?"

"Tch, that's not important where are you?"

"Um, at home."

"I'll be there in a few minutes be ready!"

"Huh! But, i need to study!"

"I don't care bring your backpack and textbooks! Bye!"

YOu looked at the phone screen then up at the cieling. WHat does he have planned? Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"What i thought he said a few minutes!"

You ran to the door and opened it. But, instead of Seungho it was Jin. You froze. You began to shut the door but Jin grabbed your wrist.

"Wait Yuri!"

You were speechless. You din't know what to do.

"I-i have nothing to say to you..." you said trying to keep it together.

"Please at leadt hear me out." he pleaded.

You felt nervous. What does he want I thought i made it clear enough we were over! Jin looked up and down at you.

"Don't check me out!" you yelled yanking your arm away from him.

Jin stayed silent then suddenly moved foward and pulled you into a hug.

"Jin what are you doing!?" you yelled.

He burried his head in your s.

"Oh gosh i miss this." he whispered.

"Jin are you drunk again?!" you screamed.

You could smell the alchohol on him. Beer was all over him. You tried to move away from him but he grabbed your hips tightly. You screamed your eyes shutting tightly when you felt his hand running up your back. He began kissing your neck. You whimpered when found a soft spot on your neck. You tried to scream again but he stuffed a few fingers in you mouth to keep you quiet. He moved you back slowly before shutting the door. You managed to whimper. Soon his hands were under your shirt trying to get to your bra. You screamed again as loud as you could. Jin stuck his hand in his back pocket. He began kissing your lips sticking his tounge in your mouth. Suddenly you realized something in Jin's hand. Your eyes widened when you saw how sharp the knife was. Oh gosh oh gosh! SOmebody help me. You felt tears come to your eyes when you saw the knife coming closer and closer to you. You shut your eyes tightly bracing yourself for the pain. It slashed across your neck making you yell. You felt blood trickling down your neck. Jin raised the knife again and you screamed and shut your eyes.

SUddenly the weight on your body was gone. You heard sounds of struggling. YOu opened your eyes and turned to see Seugnho and Jin in an all out battle. Suddenly there was a hand on your shoulder. You jumped to see Cheondung. He noticed the fear in your eyes and pulled you into a hug. Joon also burst into the room and rushed to Seungho's side helping him pin Jin down. Mir and G.O followed him. G.O had a phone in his hands which you presumed that he was that he was calling the police.

"Get him Hyung!" Mir shouted pumping his fist in the air.

You shut your eyes wanting it to all be over.

"Gosh you're a handfull." Seungho grunted.

You opened your eyes to see Seungho and Joon keeping Jin's hand behind his back. Joon then sat on him and gestured for Seungho to go over to you.

"Yuri are you ok?" he asked running to your side.

You tried to say something but felt your voice cut off. Seungho's eyes widened when he saw your neck.

"Oh my gosh..." he whispered.

You tried to speak again but he clamped a hand over your mouth.

"Don't try to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the hospital bed looking outside the window. The doctor said he wanted to keep you in for just one night for observation. You felt your neck. It was bandaged. The doctor had told you not to talk for now not until he was sure nothing was damaged. You were allowed to stay in regular clothes because you were not so injured. You heard the door open. You didn't bother to turn your head. You were stuck in your own world thinking about what had just happened earlier. Seungho pulled you into a back hug. He rests his chin on your head and sighs.

"Are you ok?" he whispers.

You only nodd.

"They took him down to the police station. They said they're going to lock him up for as long as they can."

********************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the wait! I've been busy for these past few days. COMMENY AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKS! ^^

(Look it's Hello Baby >.<)