The Challenge

Do You Remember

You sighed walking into the cafe wondering what to do about exams.

"Yyyyuuuuuuurrrrriiiiii!" Heather screams when she sees you.

She tackles you into a bear hug.

"Are you ok? He didn't do anything to you did he? Is your fever gone?" she began asking.

You just groan in response.

"You're going to make me have a headache if you keep shaking me." you say.

She lets your shoulders go.

"Sorry...but you are ok right?"

"I'm fine but I'm just worried about tests."

"WHAT A GUY JUST CRASHED AT YOUR PLACE AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT TESTS?!"

"Ok, ok we didn't do anything he just took care of me for a while ok. Plus Ms. Kim was there to so it didn't count." you say shaking your head.

Heather sighs.

"Ok good now lets get to work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stare at your phone flipping through your missed calls. Most of them are from Jin and every voice messege is him apologizing and asking if you're alright.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes may I have your order?" you say without looking up.

"Uh yeah 5 coffee's and who's Jin?"

Your head jerked up and hit Seungho's head which was hovering over yours also looking at your phone.

"Ow, chinja what are you doing?" you say rubbing your head.

"Who's Jin?" Seungho says avoiding your question.

You sigh and make a face.

"No one. Now you want 5 coffee's right?" you say walking away.

Heather eyes Seungho and looks him over.

"Heather help me out." you say rolling you eyes.

She rushes to your side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright here's your coffee. Now bye." you hand the coffee over to Seungho.

But, just as you're pulling your hand away Seungho grabs your wrist. He pulled you closer.

"Just tell me if you're in trouble ok?"

You smile.

"Thank you Seungho but I'm fine."

"Oppa."

"Huh." you say confused.

"Call me oppa from now on, ok?"

He realeses your wrist and you watch as he walks away.

"What was that about..." you say pouting. "What did I do?"

"Well she's back." a voice says.

Your head snaps toward Kaelin who just saw the whole thing.

"What do you want?" you say glaring.

"Now, is that a way to talk to a customer?" she says stalking up to you her high heels clacking on the floor.

She puts her elbows on the counter and rests her head in her hands.

"So what's your relationship with Seungho-oppa?"

"Oppa? You know him?" you say raising your eyebrows.

"Of course since me and him have known each other for at least 3 years." she says smirking. "So what's your relationship or are do you want me to ask Jin."

At those words you slam your palm on the counter. She flinches moving a few steps back. You look around and see everyone staring at you. Seungho and MBLAQ sit at a table in the corner each widening their eyes. You glare at Kaelin. She blinks at you bewildered but brings it together and when she does there's fire in her eyes.

"Hmph are you challenging me?" she says moving closer.

"Yeah tonight after my shift." you say with a growl.

"Hmph sounds good place?"

"First off ask Jin if he can meet you here for a date around 9." you say smirking.

Kaeling narrows her eyes.

"Fine I don't see the point in that but ok."

She pulls her phone out of her purse. She flips it open and calls Jin.

"Annyoeng oppa....No I just called to know if you wanted to go on a date tonight.....where? You know the cafe that your ex works at well there?.......Around 9......Yes! Ok then see you there. Love you."

Those last two words make you want to punch in the face so badly. Instead you clench your fist in anger. Kaeling turns around.

"Ok there, now where are we meeting?" she says

"Hmmm what about at the alleyway right next to the university behind here." you say with a smirk knowing that since the cafe has a second floor and is right next to the university. "It'll be a good veiw for Jin and everyone else."

She glares at you and smirks.

"That way everyone will know who loses." you say then stalk to the backroom.

Heather follows you hanging open. You shoot her a look that signals her to stay quiet.

"Tonight we'll see the real winner."

********************************************************************************************************

IT IS WAR! Ok honest opinion from you guys am I doing good so far or no? Comment and Subscribe! THANKS! ^^