Who's She?

Do You Remember

Red=your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Wooooow!" you said your mouth dropping open at your room.

Picture-92.png(.....that..is a really big picture -_-)

"Keke you like it?" Seungho says placing his hands on your shoulders leading you inside.

You turn around to face him.

"I LOVE IT!" you scream jumping into his arms.

He laughs spinning you around. He places you on the ground his hands back on your shoulders. You smile at him. He looks up and down at you and his lips.

~Seungho's POV~

WOw she is beautiful and cute. I can't belive I forgot about this girl.

"Seungho what's wrong?" she says tilting her head a bit.

You smile.

"Nothing." you say shaking your head.

"Then why are you staring?" she asks.

Aish this girl so innocent! You chuckle. You tilt your head a bit and begin to lean in. Your eyes close when your lips touch. It's a soft kiss on her lips.

~Your POV~

You smile letting him enjoy it just this once. He removes one hand from your shoulder and shuts the door feeling for the lock. You feel his tounge asking for entrance but you refuse. He pulls away.

"Chinja wae?"

"Because I'm tired." you say then pull away from him. You head to the bedroom and belly flop onto the bed.

Seungho follows you into the room.

"Yah I want to sleep I'll kiss you later." you say when he sits next to you.

He just laughs and lies next to you. He wraps his arm around your waist his head on his other arm. You roll your eyes and roll over to look at him. His eyes are already closed.

"Seungho?" you say poking his face.

You sigh and squish his cheeks.

"Yah I'm tired to you slept most of the trip." he says in a whiny voice.

You give up and just press your face against his chest until you fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you wake up Seungho is gone. You sit up and look around. You head backto the living room and find a note on the table.

"Be Back Soon! We're going for a photo shoot!

Saranghe~Seungho"

You raise your eyebrows. Photoshoot? How long will that take? Oh well I guess this gives me time to explore! You grab a jacket and head out the door. You're soon walking down the streets of Tokyo in this

outfit-hoodie-L-UYSMEl.jpeg(My gosh it was big but i shrunk it!)

You pass a resturant and almost bump into a girl who's rushing out of the resturant.

"Oh sorry!" she says her eyes glued to her phone.

You look in the resturant and see a huge crowd people. Your eyebrows raise. What's going on? You grab the door handle and step inside. It's noisy. You push through the crowd to see a girl on top of Seungho. The rest of MBLAQ are huddled on the side wide eyed.

******************************************************************************************************************************

YAY! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  THANKS!  ^^