You're Coming with Me

Do You Remember

Red=your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuri.." a voice whispers.

You groan and turn over trying to ignore the voice thinking it's your imagination.

"Heather go away it's Saturday." you say grumpily without opening your eyes.

"Huh! WHo you calling Heather!" the shouts.

Your eyes shoot open and you sit up your eyes wide. You look to the side to see Seungho his eyebrows raised. Suddenly you hear laughing from the door way. You look to see the rest of MBLAQ there laughing. Your eyes widen.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN?!" you yell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You step out of the shower and change into

When you exit the bathroom you then open the front door letting the 5 boys in. You sigh  and rub the back of your head.

"Aish chinja! How you got in I don't know but I'll ask later."

They all grin and you just shake your head.

"Ok what's so important that you have to break into my apartment?" you say walking to the living room.

You turn to face the boys arms crossed. Mir nudges Seungho.

"Um well we're going to Japan and we wanted to know if...you, um."

"Go on."

"Wanted to go with us."

Your mouth drops open.

"And just to let you know we leave today Noona!" Mir says with a wide smile.

"Um but I have no money how can I go." you say nervously.

"No worries Noona we already payed for the ticket! So you have to say yes!" Cheondung says happily.

You look at Seungho then at G.O and Joon.

"Ugh fine I'll go."

A smile appears on Seungho's face and G.O grins so does Joon. Cheondung and Mir begin jumping up and down screaming. You look back at Seungho who goes over to you placing his arm around you. He leans down ward. Suddenly all the noise stops. You and Seungho look to see the four of them staring at you. Uh oh. I didn't tell them about it.

"Um are you two?" Joon whispers.

You and Seungho look at each other nervously.

"Of course they are babo! Look at them!" G.O screams slapping Joon in the head.

"Um you may want to start packing come knock on the door when you're done." Seungho says.

He begins pushing them all towards the door. You close the door right after them. Suddenly a hand wedges between the door. It opens. Seungho grabs you wrist and pulls you toward him your lips touching so quickly that you barley have time to react. He rushes out and gives one last shove to Mir who doesn't want to go in. You smile and close your door and head to your room to get a suitcase.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Yay I'M BACK! keke COMMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU! <3