The Judge and the Reward

Do You Remember

Red=thoughts

Blue=Seungho's thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seungho's POV~

You and the boys did your daily routines at least 5 times before taking a lunch break. You wiped the sweat away from your forehead with a towel.

"Ugh I'm tired." Joon whined.

"Aren't we all?" G.O said sitting next to him on the floor.

Suddenly the door slid open. You looked to see Rain-hyung standing in the doorway. You went straight into a 90 degree angle bow.

"Anyounghaseyo!' you all said in chorus.

Rain just smiled and nodded in approval.

"Alright you all know of the national singing competition? It will be held at SNU this year and I will be judging."

You all nodded.

"Um, excuse me hyung what does this have to do with us?" G.O asked.

"I'm getting to that."Rain replied holding up a hand. "Well they changed the rules this year the one who wins this year gets to meet an idol group and I've chosen you boys to be that group."

Thunders eyes widened."But, I thought the winner last year and 2 more in a row was some girl named Kaelin."

Rain made a disgusted face. "Honestly there was no one else that sounded like they new how to sing. I'm hoping tthat this reward will get better people to come in. I also heard from a friend of mine that he has a student that hates Kaelin for a very good reason so she may be in the compettion. He even said she had a good voice."

Maybe she'll be pretty. I'm actually kind of looking foward to this wow.

~Your POV~

You began fishing through your pocket for your key. It didnt seem to be there. You emptied them out but all you foun was your phone and a hairtie. You groaned in frustration.

"Looking for this?" a voice said.

You whirled around to face its owner.

"Seungho!"

He stood there your keys dangling from his fingers. He handed them to you.

"Thank you." you said nervously.

He gave you a warm smile.

"Um your welcome." he said suddenly uneasily.

"Wait why are you home so early?" you asked.

"Oh I just came to pick something up until i saw your keys in the elevator."

Wait how does he know what my keys look like?

"Well thank you though." you said bowing again.

"It was nothing." Seungho said.

He then narrowed his eyes though. She looks strangely familiar. What are you saying Seungho you've never seen her. Well on second thought she looks like Mi Yun from college. No Mi Yuns probably still at the old university. Besides i think her name is Yuri and nothing else. Argh this confusing never mind!

"Oppa are you ok?" you said when you saw his face.

"Huh...Oh yeah, you just remind me of someone that I haven't seen in a long time." he said then put his hand on his door handle. "Well see you around don't drop your keys again ok."

"O-oh ne. Thank you!" you said before entering your own home.

When you got inside you floped onto the couch. Yang Seungho do you really not remember me? Has it been that long or had another girl taken your heart and erased me from your memory? You grabbed you laptop and sighed trying to clear your head. Well I guess I'd better focus on the competition for now instead of him.

~Seungho's POV~

"Aish Seungho it's not her!" you yelled into the pillow. "You left her at the other university!"

Your phone began ringing. You saw that it was Cheondung.

"Hello?"

"Oh Hyung did you find Bear Manager's papers? He said it has all the applicants."

"Yeah yeah I'll be back in a little bit."

"Ok bye!"

That's right Seungho just focus on what you're doing now. Hopefully you can focus on it later. Wait why does the it matter if the next door girl is Mi Yun or not? I'm sure the girl doesn't have another name I dont remember her saying anything about that.

"Yang Seungho Get it together!" you scolded yourself.

**********************************************************************************************

If you look at the other chapters you'll see that she did say that she was Mi Yun just a reminder. keke ^^Please Comment and leave ideas. THANK YOU!