I Love you to

Do You Remember

Red=your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your mind went blank. S-seungho? What are you doing! Is this happening? Seungho pulls away.

"I love you."

You're in shock.

"Yuri?" he whispers. "Yuri say something, please."

You open but nothing comes out. You can only swallow the words that you want to say. Was it wrong to do this? You walk a few steps back.

"Wait Yuri watch-"

YOu shreak when you feel yourself falling and shut your eyes. Suddenly the falling stops. You feel someone catch you. You open your eyes to see Seungho's face right in front of yours. You blink but can't help it. You lean foward until your lips are touching.

~Seungho's POV~

Your eyes widen when she leans foward. You fall into the kiss easily. You wrap your hands around her waist pulling her closer.

~Your POV~

You wrap your arms around Seungho's neck deepening the kiss. He runs his tounge around you lips asking for entrance. You smile then pull away. He looks at you pouting.

"Why?!" he whines.

You giggle and smirk.

"I'm not that easy." you say then turn around walking to the car.

Seungho drives you home pouting the whole way. You can't help but laugh. Both of you enter the elevator getting off at the same floor.

"Night." you say walking to your door.

You open it and step inside.

"That's it?" a voice whispers from behind you.

Seungho pulls you into a back hug resting his chin on your shoulder. You smile. He kisses your cheek and lets you go his hand trailing down your arm as he walks to his room. You watch him then go inside. You flop onto your bed smiling.

****************************************************************************************************************

WRITER'S BLOCK!!!! :( Agh help me out please. Comment and subscribe! THANKS!