Surprise?

Do You Remember

Red=Your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

You watched as Beast preformed their new song "Beautiful Night". You laughed at how Heather kept glaring at each boy that looked at her. Soon it was MBLAQ's turn. You smiled when you saw Seungho smiling brightly. Within minutes the show ended. You headed backstage leaving Heather to watch the stage. The winners would be announced soon.

"Yuri!" you hear G.O yell.

You head towards them.

"Glad you could make it!" Joon says seeing the pass in hanging around your neck.

You hear someone clear their throat behind you. You turn to see Jin. He looks uneasy. Suddenly Seungho is by your side along with G.O. Jin's eyes widen and he just looks down and walks away

.(keke I find his glare kind of y...JUST SAYING!)

"Will all contestants of the National Singing Competition come on stage please!" a man announces over the loud speaker.

"Oh, got to go! See you later!" you say and leave.

~Seungho's POV~

Hmph what did Jin want from her?

"Seungho." G.O says.

"Ne?"

"We all have a question." he says his tone serious.

You raise your eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Do you like Yuri- noona!?" Mir blurts out.

You stay frozen not knowing what to say. Ah! What do I say?!

"Why?" you ask trying to hide your blush.

"Yang Seungho is that blush I see on your cheeks?" G.O says poking you in the stomach.

"H-huh what are you talking about?" you say looking away.

"Ah! Hyung look noona's coming!" Cheondung says pointing.

You snap your head towards where he's pointing. You see nothing. You turn back to them and see them holding there laughs.

"Haha you do don't you hyung?!" Joon says laughing.

Your mouth drops open. You make a grab for him. You put him in a headlock.

"YAH don't be so loud!" you say messing with his hair.

"Alright, alright!" he says pulling himself free.

"Well if that's the case why don't you take our advice." G.O says smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk on stage right in a line unfortunetly you're stuck next to Kaelin according to last name. She just glares at you. You ignore her and just walk past her.

"Ok now give a big applause for our contestants!" Rain says stepping onto stage.

You scan the seats and find Heather. She waves at you giving you a thumbs up. You turn to see MBLAQ at the side. Seungho mouths good luck and you smile then nod at him.

"Now to announce the winners! We'll start with 3rd place to 1st! When you hear your name please come get your trophy and stan on the stage until we call 1st place!"

Rain goes to the center of the stage. Everyone begins to clap again.

"3rd place goes to Chin Ho!"

(this guy)

"2nd place to Dae Jung!"

"And now first place!"

A hush falls over the audience. You glance at Kaelin who just smirks getting ready walk to center stage.

"Mi Yun!"

Kaelin stops bewildered.

"Who's Mi Yun?"

You feel your eyes widen and you step foward to center stage. Rain smiles at you and hands you the trophy before grabbing your wrist and raising your arm in the air. The audience goes wild. You see MBLAQ and Heather screaming as loud as they can. You see Rain look at MBLAQ and jerks his head signiling for them to get on stage. Mir runs over giving you a bear hug. You recieve the same from all of them. Finally it comes to Seungho. He smiles and pulls you into a tight hug.

"Yah Seungho I can't breath!" you say slapping his shoulder.

He chuckles.

"Winner gets a a dinner with us. Just saying." he says bending to whisper in your ear.

You feel your ears getting red.

"Hmmm, blushing already." he says in a low voice.

"Aish stop it already." you say then pout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes widen at the sight of the food before you.

"If I recall it's your favorite." Seungho says putting his hands on your shoulders from behind.

You smile and take your seat.

"BBQ!" Mir screams his hands up in the air.

You all laugh at Mir's excitment. You enjoy the dinner eating what you can. You look up and see the boys staring at you side eyed.

"You're skinny but you can eat a lot!" G.O says handing you a napkin.

"Thank you." you say wiping your mouth.

"So noona Seungho has a surprise after dinner for you." Mir says grinning from ear to ear.

Seungho hisses at him and continues to eat. You see Joon and Cheondung trying not to laugh by covering their mouths. Rain smiles shaking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner you begin saying your goodbyes. They all leave you with Seungho.

"Sooooo, what surprise?" you say putting your hands behind your back.

He sighs and grabs your hand dragging you with him to his car.

"Huh where are we going?" you say curiously.

"Somewhere." he says starting the car.

You say knowing that it's no use trying to force it out of him. Within minutes you realize that you're at rainbow bridge.

You gasp at the sight. Heh she's so cute. Still loves the bridge huh? I guess the guys were right after all. You turn to Seungho who's staring at you.

"Thank you." you whisper looking back at the bridge.

"Yuri?" he says in a soft voice.

"Ne?"

"Could you close your eyes for a little?"

"Huh ok." you do as he says. "But what for Seun-"

You're cut off with his soft lips on yours.